Is PAF going to get 24 Su-35 fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
After hearing the news PAF reject the Chinese J-10. I think its logical PAF did not opt for J-10. Consider PAF already operate the JF-17 which both share quite similar profile despite J-10 being more advance. I dont see PAF going to get another single engine, short legged fighter.

Logical next step will be acquring a big twin engine, deep strike multi-role fighter like Su-35, armed with AESA radar , thrust vector and can carry a large load of ammo. Since China are not allowed to export J-11B or J-16. What China can do for PAF shall be this.

Lenta.ru:

Goggle translate

"Rosoboronexport" and the Ministry of Defense said previously agreed to supply Beijing 24 Russian Sukhoi Su-35. On Tuesday, November 20, the newspaper "Vedomosti", citing a source close to the leadership of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) and manager of the business, producing aircraft parts.
According to the newspaper, negotiate further terms of delivery can take place during the visit of Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu to China in late November. The contract itself can be signed in the next year or two. Deliveries can also begin after 2015. The estimated cost of the contract will exceed half a billion dollars. Representatives of "Rosoboronexport" and the company "Sukhoi" no comment "Vedomosti" refused.

In March 2012, the source of "Kommersant" in the Russian military-industrial complex (MIC) has argued that Russia had persuaded China to buy 48 aircraft. Later it was reported that an agreement on the amount of aircraft deliveries sides have failed.

China, in turn, wanted by Russia only four Su-35. But the Russian side of the sale of aircraft called unprofitable, in part because of fears that China fighters copies . In 2004, Beijing had violated an agreement with Moscow on licensed production of 200 Su-27 fighters. Releasing only 105 planes, China switched to build their clones - J-11 fighters.

Multi-purpose fighter Su-35 is a deep modernization of the Su-27 and belongs to a generation 4 + +. The aircraft has a maximum speed of up to 2.5 thousand kilometers per hour and can cover up to 3.4 thousand kilometers. Combat radius machine reaches 1.6 thousand kilometers. In service with the Su-35 is a 30-mm gun. Missiles and bombs of various types are mounted on 12 hardpoints.

Russian Air Force to get 48 Su-35 fighters by 2015. In early November, it was reported on plans to "dry" to bring the aircraft to the air show in Zhuhai in China in 2014.

Russian promise Indian they will not export to arms to PAF but never say , it did not allowed third parties to export whatever their toy to who? Just like RD-93 engines.... I believed the 24 Su-35 fighter bought by China will be re-export to PAF. China dont need Su-35. I dont see the logic of PLAAF owning Su-35. The only reason will be China acting as middle man for PAF for getting Su-35.

Where does Pakistan come in this... Russia China and Su 35 ?

Dont..Tell me that Even Iran can manage to get a Squadron of F-22 ( in future..) ..if ...then... else... Blah.. Blah...

They Should Get it . After all We will have access to it ;) :rofl:

Where does Pakistan come in this... Russia China and Su 35 ?

Dont... Tell me that Even Iran . can manage to get a Squadron of F-22 ..if ...then... else... Blah.. Blah...

That's a terrible comparison.. You mean Israel will help Iran re-export and get F-22? LOL.. China and Pakistan are allies. We have RD-93 engines things happen before. 24 of Su-35 sounds like the amount that fit PAF. 48 of them will sound too expensive consider PAF do not have that fat budget.

24 of Su-35 for China? If China wants to buy. I don't think 24 is gonna make a different.

That's a terrible comparison.. You mean Israel will help Iran re-export and get F-22? LOL.. China and Pakistan are allies. We have RD-93 engines things happen before. 24 of Su-35 sounds like the amount that fit PAF. 48 of them will sound too expensive consider PAF do not have that fat budget.

24 of Su-35 for China? If China wants to buy. I don't think 24 is gonna make a different.

I Just meant, "NO" to WILD and BASELESS IMAGINATION.

They Should Get it . After all We will have access to it ;) :rofl:

Russian are getting frustrated with Indian, so as Indian. After the INS Vikramaditya, Su-30MKI , re-export of RD-93 engines to PAF, Russian failed MRCA deal,India reject Su-35. Things have gone sour. The fact, India is drifting further and further away by buying American ,western arms. I don't forsee Russia will regard India much of an allies in near future.

Russia are desperate to sell their Su-35. Pakistan will be an excellent export destination.

Russian are getting frustrated with Indian, so as Indian. After the INS Vikramaditya, Su-30MKI , re-export of RD-93 engines to PAF, Russian failed MRCA deal,India reject Su-35. Things have gone sour. The fact, India is drifting further and further away by buying American ,western arms. I don't forsee Russia will regard India much of an allies in near future.

Russia are desperate to sell their Su-35. Pakistan will be an excellent export destination.

HOLD ON !!!

A. India Frustrated with 30 Su MKI ?

B. INDIA REJECT SU-35 ?

WHEN WHERE AND HOW ?

Wow Trolling at Its Best !! Perhaps This May Help : http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/219923-trolling-study.html?highlight=

I Just meant, "NO" to WILD and BASELESS IMAGINATION.

Just wait and see! I am quite sure the 24 Su-35 real destination will be PAF. Russia will play dumb by saying they can't do anything regarding customer re-export practice! As I say Russia desperate needs Su-35 sales.

F_22_Su_35_friends_by_galm11.jpg

Reactions: HRK

I can See you Don't Forsee much now do you :D .

Yes Russia wants to Sell Su 35 not Give it in Alms called "Soft Loans" :rofl:

752ead0e-5029-4328-b795-fef591857cad.jpg

First of all Pakistan has zero capability to replace India and second one Chinese arm market will be severely affected if Pakistanis get closer to Russia. ;)

I dont see anything like that happening . Its just speculation .

and about J10 rejection can you please provide us with the link because i am following the forum very closely and i didnt see any news saying PAF rejected J10 .

They may not be intrested in J10-A but J10B definately . Even i have heard that they are going for J10A if they have budget constraints. But this is all speculations nothing solid.Till now

HOLD ON !!!

A. Su MKI ?

B. INDIA REJECT SU-35 ?

WHEN WHERE AND HOW ?

India reject the Su-35.

Su-30MKI deal goes sour too with Russian requesting prices hike after contract signed with Indian. Same as INS Vikramaditya program...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom