What's new

Is Nawaz sharif behaving hypocritically these days?

Shahmir

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why is nawaz sharif wearing suit these days when he meets foreign leaders, it was not the case in 90s. I think he is carrying an artificial personality these days, it seems like he is at the moment faking so-called centre-right image to fool the people of punjab when he is behaving like a typical leftist trash.

His dress while meeting Modi
collage_650_052714023901.jpg

And his dress while visiting Shahi masjid delhi,

nawaz2.jpg

For me this is hypocrisy shown within 24 hours , western dress to meet Modi (is modi european?) while using pakistani shalwar kameez while visiting Shahi masjid. Why this hypocricy , this was never part of Nawaz sharif's personality in 80s or 90s.

lol what is hypocrisy in that. Is he wearing underwear while going to the Masjid? Scholars actually prefer lose dress such as Salwar Kameez while praying Namaz. He went to the Mosque, its not a bad idea wearing your national dress that is Islamically legal and sometimes preferred over tight dresses.

lol what is hypocrisy in that. Is he wearing underwear while going to the Masjid? Scholars actually prefer lose dress such as Salwar Kameez while praying Namaz. He went to the Mosque, its not a bad idea wearing your national dress that is Islamically legal and sometimes preferred over tight dresses.

There is no such thing as "national" dress in pakistan, there is a cultural dress in pakistan which is Shalwar kameez , NS used to wear shalwar kameez for all occasions in 80s and 90s , he represents a so-called conservative party in pakistan and he should promote the cultural aspects of pakistan. I dont like leftists , comies etc and I believe he has in recent years got the company of old leftist commies like pervaiz rasheed etc.

There is no such thing as "national" dress in pakistan, there is a cultural dress in pakistan which is Shalwar kameez , NS used to wear shalwar kameez for all occasions in 80s and 90s , he represents a so-called conservative party in pakistan and he should promote the cultural aspects of pakistan. I dont like leftists , comies etc and I believe he has in recent years got the company of old leftist commies like pervaiz rasheed etc.
he can wear whatever he see deem fit.. Who the hell are you to comment on that ?

he can wear whatever he see deem fit.. Who the hell are you to comment on that ?

I have all the right to comment on the actions of Nawaz sharif because I am voter of his party and his party presents itself as conservative party that believes in upholding the culture and values of pakistan.

I have all the right to comment on the actions of Nawaz sharif because I am voter of his party and his party presents itself as conservative party that believes in upholding the culture and values of pakistan.

you mate need to understand what falls under public discourse and what is personal ! You guys are funny and confused lot !

nawaz shareef is a prime minister of pakistan ... So he should be well representative of pakistan especially occasions like this , mean while get up of leaders from other countries were representing respective cultures .

Suite looks more professional. While at masjid he is wearing something acceptable for scholars.

All Pakistanis, working in private sectors does same, and no body call them hypocrite or against Pakistani ethics.

Same with Indian PM, they usually wear suit or bandhgala when overseas. But cotton dress at home.
The funniest dress was of nitin gadkari.

Back
Top Bottom