What's new

Is MMM-E with us?

Are you kidding me? You're the one who's describing MMM-E's endless rants and constant repeating of the exact same phrases as "passion for his country".

I know you detest MM-E and his country deeply but as a human being, you should show remorse for a fellow forum member who might potentially be impacted a natural calamity.

He's not dead apparently, read the comments

As long as he doesn’t log-in and clarifies, we would never know. I hope he’s alive and well.

He's not dead apparently, read the comments
Whatever I say,Falcon26 will find it "offensive" and "racist" and whatever.

I know you detest MM-E and his country deeply but as a human being, you should show remorse for a fellow forum member who might potentially be impacted a natural calamity.
Before you accuse me of stuff,you should first read the comments. It's just one page. And don't give me that "you detest his country deeply",you haven't even paid attention to my comments about the earthquake during the first and second week after. Don't assume you know me.

As long as he doesn’t log-in and clarifies, we would never know. I hope he’s alive and well.
He is alive and well and obviously you didn't read much of the thread comments.

If he wasn't lying about living in Samsun, he's fine. But even if his body is dead, his consciousness will live on in thousands of AKP bots

their personalities are indistinguishable from one another.

Whatever I say,Falcon26 will find it "offensive" and "racist" and whatever.

Before you accuse me of stuff,you should first read the comments. It's just one page. And don't give me that "you detest his country deeply",you haven't even paid attention to my comments about the earthquake during the first and second week after. Don't assume you know me.

He is alive and well and obviously you didn't read much of the thread comments.

I have been subjected to your deranged comments about Turkey over the years to know you have some sort of vendetta against Turkey and its achievements. MMM-E was a convenient target fore you to hide your deeply ingrained anti-Turkey bias.

I have been subjected to your deranged comments about Turkey over the years to know you have some sort of vendetta against Turkey and its achievements. MMM-E was a convenient target fore you to hide your deeply ingrained anti-Turkey bias.
Over the years? I'm only here since August 2021 🤣🤣🤣

I have some sort of a vendetta against Turkey? Do Pakistanis have some sort of a vendetta against India? Do Indians have some sort of a vendetta against Pakistan? Does Russia have some sort of a vendetta against USA? Does USA have some sort of a vendetta against China?

See,you're being silly.

Over the years? I'm only here since August 2021 🤣🤣🤣

I have some sort of a vendetta against Turkey? Do Pakistanis have some sort of a vendetta against India? Do Indians have some sort of a vendetta against Pakistan? Does Russia have some sort of a vendetta against USA? Does USA have some sort of a vendetta against China?

See,you're being silly.

Yes, all those countries have vendettas against each other.

Anyways, no need to go in circles, I am just giving you my opinion and how you come across.

Yes, all those countries have vendettas against each other.

Anyways, no need to go in circles, I am just giving you my opinion and how you come across.
Then you should logically accuse every single Pakistani and Indian on this forum of the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom