What's new

Is marriage or a relationship a must for a happy or fulfilled life

I am really curious, unless you are gay. Even then you can get civil partnership.(almost like marriage, only costs less)
If it is too difficult in India, try coming to UK. You have got one life, dont let others ruin it. :)

you guessed right ...!! and its difficult being muslim..i love my religion and family more than my happiness :)

you guessed right ...!! and its difficult being muslim..i love my religion and family more than my happiness :)

A Gay Muslim ! Ummmh...have you tried reading 'Irshad Manji' shes a lesbian Muslim and she thinks that Islam is in complete conformity with Islam. I don't buy her arguments but I do suggest that you check her (and others like her) out; maybe it'll make some sense to you !

I dont want to comment on religion but I am sure there are many gay muslims, try to network with them on forums and other social network sites.
I know family will be angry with you, but after some days they will accept you.
Take armstrong's advice seriously.

I dont want to comment on religion but I am sure there are many gay muslims, try to network with them on forums and other social network sites.
I know family will be angry with you, but after some days they will accept you.
Take armstrong's advice seriously.

Dont misguide him. he said he love his family and religion more than this so called happiness you try to find in homosexuality :)

I think its better to have a female companion in ur life at all time...

smokes his joint-

first of all its not joke as my 90% posts was fun .

i would like to ask you guys marred + unmarred please tell me what is marriage?. is its must for life? is it really needed when you are 60+ age ? what you feel when your kids make mistakes and you hurt? how you feel after marriage ? and how you feel when you are unmarried ? is it must to be married ? or you feel bad bad after marred ? should we marry now when everything is expensive and way of life is getting worse today ? a person which work for a GOV or private and earn 1 lakh rupees per month should marry ? tell me that abut that day when you feel bad after marry ? what is impact of sexual life on marriage ? so many people lives successful l life without marriage why ? is women must for life?

i feel marriage is sucks marriage life is worse .after marriage we have tons of responsibilities and hell pressure .

please look marriage expensiveness today please look living costs of today please look standards of life of today please look kids and new generations needs of today before you answer

and at the end its serious qestion don't make jokes of it for imran's sake

please keep religion and emotions aside

When you are old, fat, and bald then the only person who will be on your side is your wife. So best to get married, but these days many Pakistani men get married in their 30's and find wives 10-15 years younger than them. Its all good.

Yes it is, Marriage is something i dont even think about cuz i know its out of my reach in this life..realtionship is something i dream of but i know its close to impossible being muslim and Asian.

Allah has given you a beautiful life. live it. marry the girl you love, raise your kids, see your family prosper. Allah has blessed you with life that people like me dream of..

I envy you guys

A gay indian on pdf?

When you are old, fat, and bald then the only person who will be on your side is your wife. So best to get married, but these days many Pakistani men get married in their 30's and find wives 10-15 years younger than them. Its all good.

Thts disgusting... we shouldnt marry girls so younger... im 22 and my mother has already started looking for my "wife"...

A gay indian on pdf?

Thts disgusting... we shouldnt marry girls so younger... im 22 and my mother has already started looking for my "wife"...

So, what you're saying is, older women can marry younger men but older men can't marry younger women?

So, what you're saying is, older women can marry younger men but older men can't marry younger women?

I find tht wierd too...

Its okay if ur 50 but ur wifes 37 not not cool if shes 25... sames with the older women bill of rights year 0... atleast in my book.

It's always better doing the deed with a woman/wife than doing it on the keyboard. :lol:

No Brainer, really!

according to my little knowledge , marriage is a compromise in a lot many ways!! I wud love to be wrong though!!!

I find tht wierd too...

Its okay if ur 50 but ur wifes 37 not not cool if shes 25... sames with the older women bill of rights year 0... atleast in my book.

I agree, rule of thumb is half your age +7. So if a guy is 30, youngest the girl can he can date/marry 22.:lol:

Any younger than that, its pedo territory:lol:

Pedo-Bear1.jpg

I agree, rule of thumb is half your age +7. So if a guy is 30, youngest the girl can he can date/marry 22.:lol:

Any younger than that, its pedo territory:lol:

So its fine for a 60 year old dude getting married to a 37 year old women? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom