What's new

Is IPL good for Indian Cricket ?

Is IPL good for Indian Cricket

• Total voters
sorry i don't know abut india but ipl is good for pakistan we can send indian team back before us from every cup.

good so you should thank IPl instead of criticing it..lol.

nah !!! not you ... :no:

from first day i think ipl type cirket is a joke and noting but a busness.i hate ipl type cirket all over the world . and reselt is in front of you para:)

from first day i think ipl type cirket is a joke and noting but a busness.i hate ipl type cirket all over the world . and reselt is in front of you para:)

correct its a business..a big business !! run by some business men and nothing to do with the cricket,welfare of cricket,BCCI or the GoI or the diplomats...I totally agree with you Imran bhai and thank you for accepting it !!;)

IPL should be about not politics, not money, not for publicity, but for exploiting young talents. people should cheer the talents of the young and the young talents should be encouraged through money and fame which can well serve the purpose.

its hectic schedule problem should be solved as well.

the money aspect of IPL is destroying the ODI and test cricket, the money is attracting players to leave these formats..

indian concept of money in the league is not right, the concept should be the well performing cricketer in the league should get more money through sponcership

IPL should be about not politics, not money, not for publicity, but for exploiting young talents. people should cheer the talents of the young and the young talents should be encouraged through money and fame which can well serve the purpose.

absoloutely agreed...and actually this what whats being done...we have got some good player through ipl only..so the talents is being exploited no doubt...

its hectic schedule problem should be solved as well.

spot on..agreed again.

the money aspect of IPL is destroying the ODI and test cricket, the money is attracting players to leave these formats..

well I think the introduction of t20 itself started the trend of destruction of test and ODIs...

indian concept of money in the league is not right, the concept should be the well performing cricketer in the league should get more money through sponcership

well my friend...I think the well performing cricketers are selected in the national side..and that takes care of the money aspect of that player...for his entire life..lol..seriously speaking..IPL makes money while raw talents are spotted...and entertains as well..

@Jatt I already acknowledged one of the members who pointed out to me that he isn't a product of IPL .. How about we call him a byproduct lol

And as for the options, they are all in good humour and considering everyone including Indian captain himself used IPL as a scapegoat .. The first option is as close as ur gonna get in pointing out potential uses of IPL, perhaps I should have mentioned the dollars too.

And as for your point about Pakisan, we are in the semis and clawed our way through so that should be te last example you should be using

@Jatt I already acknowledged one of the members who pointed out to me that he isn't a product of IPL .. How about we call him a byproduct lol

lol..

And as for the options, try are all in good humour and considering everyone including Indian captain himself used IPL as a scapegoat .. The first option is as close as ur gonna get in pointing out potential uses of IPL, perhaps I should mentioned the dollars too.

I already voted man..take it as funny suggestion..lol

And as for your point about Pakisan, we are in the semis and clawed our way through so that should be te last example you should be using

no doubt about that..but I was talking about performing well..as people keep blaming Indian team entirely for the IPL..no doubt IPL was a major reason that tooo because of the hectic schedule ...Pakistan was mentined as an exmple because it did not play in IPL, still it did not perform what it was capable of....so blaming IPL altogether will be just wrong..hope you understand.

no doubt about that..but I was talking about performing well..as people keep blaming Indian team entirely for the IPL..no doubt IPL was a major reason that tooo because of the hectic schedule ...Pakistan was mentined as an exmple because it did not play in IPL, still it did not perform what it was capable of....so blaming IPL altogether will be just wrong..hope you understand.

well pakistan's performance is totally unrelated to IPL and so is the performance of other countries because to the best of my knowledge, there are very few foreign players picked in contrast to the local players.. So even if IPL had any effect it wouldn't show that much in other teams since not every player can be selected for IPL

Not saying this as a Pakistani but I was impressed with the way our guys performed, they were mostly young players under immense pressure and granted at times there performance was abysmal but they really showed that they were trying.. India has none of the problems Pakistan has and has all the oppurtunities that we can't provde to our players.. So there is something, and for now everyone is pointing at IPL

well pakistan's performance is totally unrelated to IPL and so is the performance of other countries because to the best of my knowledge, there are very few foreign players picked in contrast to the local players.. So even if IPL had any effect it wouldn't show that much in other teams since not every player can be selected for IPL

again..that was to show how ipl does not affect a team's sperformance.. team playing IPL could not do well because of the schedule and not other factors..as far as pakistan's example was the same thing to show performance of team has nothing to do with IPL..probably the hectic schedule..thats it !!

there are very few foreign players picked in contrast to the local players.. So even if IPL had any effect it wouldn't show that much in other teams since not every player can be selected for IPL

hunderds of local players play .but the national team is selected on the regular players mainly and only one or two local players performing well are picked up...and the intrnational players that come are the main players of their counry and not the local players....so if there has to be any impact ,it will be on these mian players.

Not saying this as a Pakistani but I was impressed with the way our guys performed, they were mostly young players under immense pressure and granted at times there performance was abysmal but they really showed that they were trying.. India has none of the problems Pakistan has and has all the oppurtunities that we can't provde to our players..

good to know that Pakistan played well despite of their internal problems...but i can bet they can play much better than what they played this season...

So there is something, and for now everyone is pointing at IPL

yes there is definitely a problem..the timing..

Mate the first point was that IPL cannot affect foreign nations (positively or negatively) to an extent that makes a difference in there over all performance.. Since only few foreign players get selected and even if they are main players the figure isn't enought to have a significant effect on the whole team..and that's basic logic

but it is a whole different scenario when it comes to India's own team since 'all' there players play in IPL, whatever efffects IPL will have will affect India's team as a whole

^ dude when is he going to retire? Isn't he hitting his 50s or something ?

although he\'s abit old now but he\'s still far better then most of the indian batsmen...........just look at his recent form......

Back
Top Bottom