What's new

Is Indonesia safe?

Its not what i meant...

What i mean is, is it ok to walk there around, explore nature and stuff. Dont get me wrong.

Madagascar for example is also awesome but i would not walk alone there around.

I was in Chile and we went down to Patagonia. Believe me, that there is far colder than anything you have in Norway :D

You can walk , where others do... but you should use few words... to protect you.

Allah Akhbar

or
Achhadou an lâ illâha illa-llâh, wa-achhadou anna Mouḥammadan rassoûlou-llâh

if anyone you feel suspicious :) you get even a lot of free things...

If you say the second one... We will all be happy. I swear.

:close_tema:
total of about 1 1/2 months in country for business stuff. Never had any issues at all apart from some language barrier issues. Minor inconvenience.
I thought majority Indo people can communicate in English..Btw heardd many good thing about Bali Island

I thought majority Indo people can communicate in English.

So can the majority of Norwegians (one of the highest non-native English speaking proficiencies in the world, with roughly 87% of people fluent in English), but you'll still occasionally come across some language issues here or people who don't speak or understand English well enough to be fluent. Basically anyone under 40 is fluent in English.

I never felt unsafe traveling alone in Indonesia, just came across sometimes where my accent or semantics failed to connect, but by and large Indonesians do communicate well in English and rate 32nd in non-native English proficiency.

EF_EPI_2016_World_map.jpg

Last edited:
So can the majority of Norwegians (one of the highest non-native English speaking proficiency in the world, with roughly 87% of people fluent in English), but you'll still occasionally come across some language issues here or people who don't speak or understand English well enough to be fluent. Basically anyone under 40 is fluent in English.

I never felt unsafe traveling alone in Indonesia, just came across sometimes where my accent or semantics failed to connect, but by and large Indonesians do communicate well in English and rate 32nd in non-native English proficiency.

EF_EPI_2016_World_map.jpg

FTFY

proxy.jpg

You can walk , where others do... but you should use few words... to protect you.

Allah Akhbar

or
Achhadou an lâ illâha illa-llâh, wa-achhadou anna Mouḥammadan rassoûlou-llâh

if anyone you feel suspicious :) you get even a lot of free things...

If you say the second one... We will all be happy. I swear.

:rofl:

Oh god the second one... Inshallah :lol:

I might end up in august in Indonesia for 6 days when our Airline does a promotional tour.

We would be in Medan, Jogjakarta and Makassar.

Can anyone tell me how it is there? Would be happy for an answer.

Thank you

No shit!!, take care yourself in Medan....
you might end up get killed..
:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom