What's new

Is India Supplying Daesh with Weapons?

yes. We have been fooling the world. We are closet jihadis and our plan is to take over the world by 2050 through IS inshallah. That is the core agenda we ascribe to...

:devil: Nothing you can do now. Too late. Hafiz Saeed, Burqa Mullah, Baghdadi are all our agents..

PS. I fully expect this comment to be quoted or posted as a screenshot claiming proof of direct Indian support for IS

Actually some Kashmiris are extending moral support by marketing about ISIS in the valley, so yes, India is supplying Daesh with psychological weapons of mass destruction.

images

Reminds me of the picture pakistanis post of "indian made" rpgs captured from Taliban.

Basically anti india bs is above the quality assurance of proof and reasonableness.

For the trolls:

It was reported that companies from over 20 countries including India were found supplying certain components to Daesh that end up in explosives. A study mandated by the European Union showed that a whopping 51 companies from US, Turkey, India and Brazil sold or received over 700 components used by Daesh to build improvised explosive devices (IEDs).

Reminds me of the picture pakistanis post of "indian made" rpgs captured from Taliban.

Basically anti india bs is above the quality assurance of proof and reasonableness.

I wouldn't find it unrealistic that India is funding Pakistani militants. But this ISIS thing is either greatly exaggerated, taken out of context or completely wrong.

For the trolls:

It was reported that companies from over 20 countries including India were found supplying certain components to Daesh that end up in explosives. A study mandated by the European Union showed that a whopping 51 companies from US, Turkey, India and Brazil sold or received over 700 components used by Daesh to build improvised explosive devices (IEDs).

Pretty much what I was thinking all along.

ISIS only survives because the world allows it to. It is convenient for certain purposes. Any major power Russia/China/USA could beef up a presence within a friendly state, invade ISIS/ kick in the doors and ask the local villagers to hand them over 'or else'. Its there because they serve a purpose, if that purpose runs out, they will be destroyed.

ISIS only survives because the world allows it to. It is convenient for certain purposes. Any major power Russia/China/USA could beef up a presence within a friendly state, invade ISIS/ kick in the doors and ask the local villagers to hand them over 'or else'. Its there because they serve a purpose, if that purpose runs out, they will be destroyed.

You summed it up quite well. Some try to pretend that the ISIS terrorist don't serve their purpose. It's as clear a daylight how these terrorists serve the interest of the despots who are defended by powers like Russia and assrahell.

Pakistani media cherry picking at its best, from the original quoted source they conveniently ignored this critical part:

Seven Indian companies manufactured most of the detonators, detonating cord, and safety fuses documented by CAR. Those were all legally exported under government-issued licences from India to entities in Lebanon and Turkey, CAR found.

Unless Pakistani media is insinuating supply to Turkey and Lebanon equates to supplying to ISIS

Islamic State bomb supply chain includes firms in 20 countries including India - report| Reuters

For the trolls:

Can you provide the official reports? And which companies?

Probably indirectly.
We also supplying weapons indirectly to Martian also, Mangalyaan-1 was actually covert top secret weapon resupply mission.

ROTFLMAO.
US, Chinese, Russian companies are also in the list.

Can you provide the official reports? And which companies?

We also supplying weapons indirectly to Martian also, Mangalyaan-1 was actually covert top secret weapon resupply mission.

When I say indirectly, I mean some company in India might just be accidentally supplying parts to ISIS.

When I say indirectly, I mean some company in India might just be accidentally supplying parts to ISIS.
Yeah, there should be name for some companies. Just as Indian made Tapentadol found in Palestine doesnt means India fueling that drug crisis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom