What's new

Is India exploring options with visa to Taliban leader?

India is many Face Demon, India want to Secure her investment in Afghanistan after US leaves, USA is leaving as US economy is collapsing at Home, India do not give a Damn about Peace or Justice or Muslims
They just do not want Taliban to come back in Afghanistan after US leaves, USA will not fully leaves Afghan as they also do :sniper::usflag:not want Taliban to come back also Billions of Dollars of Hardware is in Afghanistan so What should they do? They want to give a good beating to Pakistan too but they are unable to so Time will tell How they Exit Afghanistan and secure all their Hardware from Afghanistan, India fools Taliban, US and Whole World 
Nothing wrong in talking to them as long as our intention is to secure our interest. We are not aligning with them for terrorist activities, which is the difference.
India is many Face Demon, India want to Secure her investment in Afghanistan after US leaves, USA is leaving as US economy is collapsing at Home, India do not give a Damn about Peace or Justice or Muslims
They just do not want Taliban to come back in Afghanistan after US leaves, USA will not fully leaves Afghan as they also do :sniper::usflag:not want Taliban to come back also Billions of Dollars of Hardware is in Afghanistan so What should they do? They want to give a good beating to Pakistan too but they are unable to so Time will tell How they Exit Afghanistan and secure all their Hardware from Afghanistan, India fools Taliban, US and Whole World

No harm in having some form of communication open with the Taliban

Indians just attempting to discredit the one surviving from former Afghan regime.
This way they can term any freedom struggle from Afghanistan as Taliban and due to links with India no Pakistani political support would be available.
Mulla Zaeef would be a looser in the end if he accept any association with any of the Afghan occupiers.

I wonder what my good friend @Sher Malang has to say about this red carpet roll out. :coffee:

No harm in having some form of communication open with the Taliban

Should that be taken as a sign of India's failure to forge a working relationship with Afghanistan's 'government'. ;)

I wonder what my good friend @Sher Malang has to say about this red carpet roll out. :coffee:

Should that be taken as a sign of India's failure to forge a working relationship with Afghanistan's 'government'. ;)

Is the Karzai govt in full control as well as having the support of all the people? No would be my answer. In spite of billions of $$ worth aid pouring into the country since 9/11 very little has actually been used to serve the people and instead Karzai and his cronies have gotten rich. Taliban are not going to go away they have support because of the failures of government that is why India should have some contact with them.

HaHaHa; as usual you and Springy and some others here have to jump to a 'half-cocked' reaction.
The poor Bloke was invited to a Seminar organised in the Beachtown of Goa where he spoke there along with other speakers to an audience.

Of course the venue of Goa with its sun-clad beaches and un-clad beauties was probably deliberately chosen to break-down and corrupt his Islamic values......:laugh:

Now next point: did he speak with the Indians there? Certainly he did---with the Girls at the Reception Desk, the Bell-Boys, the Waitresses at the Beach Resort Hotel where stayed (No, he was not put up in a RAW safe-house :astagh:) and with whichever Indians in the audience who had questions for him.

Now did he talk with Indian Officials? Hard to say for certain, though he certainly talked to the Indian Immigration Official who looked through his pass-port and visa.

About the Red Carpet; all the top-notch Hotels in Goa have them rolled out for their guests booked to stay there. I know, having been there.

So Dude; you take trip down to Goa and experience all of that too and then get written about on another thread in PDF. While you are there; you can experience all that Mulla Zaeef did. And don't worry: RAW will be disinterested in you----designations in PDF do not count. :-)

Back
Top Bottom