What's new

Is Imran khan drug addict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranches

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The other day I was watching Nadeem Malik programme where Hanif Abbasi and Azam Swati were participants.
I was stunned when Hanif Abbasi asked for Imran Khan blood and urine test for using drugs ie cocaine and charas. Aside from Hanif Abbasi reputation this is a very serious allegation and he was so confident of this that he challenged Azam Swati to send notice to him and he will prove it. Azam Swati had no answer instead he started bashing Nawaz Sharif.
If this is correct it is very very disappointing and seems PML N will use it agaist Imran Khan to the full extent. it is more damaging for Imran Khan than sita White and Tyrran Khan issue.

Yes I can confirm this through a very reliable family friend of IK. But it shouldnt be surprising as most sportsperson use cocaine.

Let's not make troll threads out of thin air.

Yes I can confirm this through a very reliable family friend of IK. But it shouldnt be surprising as most sportsperson use cocaine.

And I can confirm through a very reliable family friend that Nawaz Sharif has a meth lab in Raiwind! :p

Is tarah har kisi kay anonymous sources atay rahay to Allah hi hafiz hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom