is Hu SongShan know how to moderate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss_of_the_Dragon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Is rare that I complain about my compatriot..but this guy, I want to have input from other Chinese members...is he up for the moderation task?

When a mongol name Tsogoo said something that we want to reply...the thread then been locked and same for any Japanese issue...it just give impression that we Chinese are so cowards that coundn't withstand the heat of debat.

Same at the Uyghur issue, an Indian name yeti said alot of sh1t about China and all my posts are deleted for teach this guys how to look at the mirror before said dirty stuff about other's country.

I'm not surprise the there is not alot of Chineses want to post on Chinese section of this forum because their posts will be deleted...it's just a fcking waste of time, I really regret of missing my vote for chosing a good moderator on Chinese section.

I don't care if I will get ban...but this moderator suc..k :tdown:..I will try to avoid Chinese section and let Indians bash and storm on China.

Dissension in the ranks .. !!

Don't complain about a fellow countryman in public.

Contact webmaster / Mods directlty.

Is rare that I complain about my compatriot..but this guy, I want to have input from other Chinese members...is he up for the moderation task?

When a mongol name Tsogoo said something that we want to reply...the thread then been locked and same for any Japanese issue...it just give impression that we Chinese are so cowards that coundn't withstand the heat of debat.

Same at the Uyghur issue, an Indian name yeti said alot of sh1t about China and all my posts are deleted for teach this guys how to look at the mirror before said dirty stuff about other's country.

I'm not surprise the there is not alot of Chineses want to post on Chinese section of this forum because their posts will be deleted...it's just a fcking waste of time, I really regret of missing my vote for chosing a good moderator on Chinese section.

I don't care if I will get ban...but this moderator suc..k :tdown:..I will try to avoid Chinese section and let Indians bash and storm on China.

Threads in the far east can be locked by other mods than just myself, threads can get closed if there is excessive demand,trolling, or it has gone downhill.

As for the recent thread you responding like a troll, you should see your recent posts and understand why I deleted them

Well compare to Indian Slum, no matter what they said, it still better. We should send those "unsatisfy people" to live in Indian slum for one day then they will change their mind.

We also rob Water rich in Tibet that your gorvernment had sleepless night over this issue and watch this video

Most Chinese who troll get infracted or banned, comments are deleted due to trolling, flamebait, and off topic as the your post here I have shown, if you can't follow the rules why post at all ? However if you feel I am not up to the task of being mod choose someone else I will be happy with that decision and step down. It's also getting tiring getting accused of being pro Indian. :)

When I respond to trolling (i.e. counter-troll) against Indians:

(1) The Pakistani mods ban me.

Or...

(2) Hu Songshan gives me a warning/infraction.

Which one is better? Obviously (2).

Hi Songshan is a good mod.

A lot of Indians and Pakistanis also get infractions and bans.

Just to keep the bigger picture in mind.

Hu Songshan is fine you on other hand are a.... I better not say or ill get banned again

Threads in the far east can be locked by other mods than just myself, threads can get closed if there is excessive demand,trolling, or it has gone downhill.

As for the recent thread you responding like a troll, you should see your recent posts and understand why I deleted them

Sorry dude, I don't consider my replies to Yeti are troll, you should have put its in contexte of what he said, any creature have brain will react to his posts. What I said is not excessif nor provocative...just a reminder to him to look at the mirror before talk.

Sorry dude, I don't consider my replies to Yeti are troll, you should have put its in contexte of what he said, any creature have brain will react to his posts. What I said is not excessif nor provocative...just a reminder to him to look at the mirror before talk.

Has Hu Songshan ever banned you?

I have at least 5 bans on my record in recent times (all for counter-flaming against Indians), all from Pakistani mods.

Hu Songshan has never banned me for that.

Ask Hu Songshan to check my ban records to verify.

Your one of the biggest trolls here :lol: nobody takes you serious have you seen the quality of your post on the threads? your a joke!

Your one of the biggest trolls here :lol: nobody takes you serious have you seen the quality of your post on the threads? your a joke!

No, actually you are the biggest troll here. :rofl:

Check any of your posts, you are always ranting about "Hans" and how you hate "Hans".

The only complaint I have against Hu Songshan right now is that he is not banning trolls like you.

Sorry I'm soooo scare that my post got deleted again as before...I'm freightening :shout:

He had reasonable comment your comments were deleted due to being going off topic, you possibly did see his comment in a provocative way yet you responded in an unreasonable way.

Here the comments I deleted by you

Well compare to Indian Slum, no matter what they said, it still better. We should send those "unsatisfy people" to live in Indian slum for one day then they will change their mind

We also rob Water rich in Tibet that your gorvernment had sleepless night over this issue and watch this video

Now if you still feel I am not up to the task of being mod I will step down and you can choose someone else. :)

Has Hu Songshan ever banned you?

I have at least 5 bans on my record in recent times (all for counter-flaming against Indians), all from Pakistani mods.

Hu Songshan has never banned me for that.

Ask Hu Songshan to check my ban records to verify.

Yes he has been banned by me once.

No, actually you are the biggest troll here. :rofl:

Check any of your posts, you are always ranting about "Hans" and how you hate "Hans".

The only complaint I have against Hu Songshan right now is that he is not banning trolls like you.

I have never said I hate 'Hans' the problem is most of you act like kids who can't hold a debate like a man so you and your troll friends always bring up caste, slums and God knows what else because it shows your true nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom