What's new

Is china really want friendship(good relation)with india

This video is not from Indian media, although we know your troops are stationed in Gilgit-Baltistan

Thanks for video but this full of cow dung

her mention that China desire to tie India to land base force rather than sea base is full of horse dung.

China-India had a quite border for more than 50 yrs and will remain so for foreseeable future until India decided get carried away with all that hype.

You don't need a degree in politics to realize that China is trying to find different routes to import and export market by building roads/ rail and ports across nations.

This is because she is aware that counties ( mostly her neighbors) have their eyes and ears on her moment all the time , and realize her weakness on trade which will cripple her economy and her people during conflict however small or big it might be..

India should stop living in the past and look for a future with china which will benefit both countries and their people ..

as for her relation with Pakistan, history have proven itself , other than selling couple of tanks and fighters she hasn't got involved by sending troops or opening a second front, not much different to what you see with USSR-India relation.

Indian is spoonfed by its lier media. They still live in denial, very few Indian member knows what china is really about. I would say arrogant and teasing.

Ties have improved for sure in the last 12-18 months of that there is no doubt

Thanks for video but this full of cow dung

her mention that China desire to tie India to land base force rather than sea base is full of horse dung.

China-India had a quite border for more than 50 yrs and will remain so for foreseeable future until India decided get carried away with all that hype.

You don't need a degree in politics to realize that China is trying to find different routes to import and export market by building roads/ rail and ports across nations.

This is because she is aware that counties ( mostly her neighbors) have their eyes and ears on her moment all the time , and realize her weakness on trade which will cripple her economy and her people during conflict however small or big it might be..

India should stop living in the past and look for a future with china which will benefit both countries and their people ..

as for her relation with Pakistan, history have proven itself , other than selling couple of tanks and fighters she hasn't got involved by sending troops or opening a second front, not much different to what you see with USSR-India relation.

China is harming Indian interests. You are so quick to point unless India gets carried away. What kind of BS is that? The border is not as quiet as you think. China already exports to those nations around India heavily. History has shown a Pakistan willing to attack us for no reason. In order for peace to come, China needs to accede to India;s demands that state to maintain present border status and give back Kashmir to Pakistan. Everyone is quick to brush aside border issues for trade. But that is not going to happen here anymore. Solve border issue. We have spent to much time on it. That is the ONLYH WAY TO MOVE FORWARD ON OTHER ISSUES.

China is harming Indian interests. You are so quick to point unless India gets carried away. What kind of BS is that? The border is not as quiet as you think. So wake up and take your crap someplace else.

this time you are right. there are many UFOs :raise:

this time you are right. there are many UFOs :raise:

No we have identified it. I m talking about past border aggressions and such activities. As you know India wants peace, But if CHina wants peace as well then show us by meeting the demands on PAGE 8. Im not dicatating but would be good for all of Asia. Nobody wants war but we don;t trust you due to your past actions.

China is harming Indian interests. You are so quick to point unless India gets carried away. What kind of BS is that? The border is not as quiet as you think. China already exports to those nations around India heavily. History has shown a Pakistan willing to attack us for no reason. In order for peace to come, China needs to accede to India;s demands that state to maintain present border status and give back Kashmir to Pakistan. Everyone is quick to brush aside border issues for trade. But that is not going to happen here anymore. Solve border issue. We have spent to much time on it. That is the ONLYH WAY TO MOVE FORWARD ON OTHER ISSUES.

I mentioned this due to Tibetan issue , the ship for a autonomous Tibet has sailed long time ago , cant see that happening in our life time or ever, most countries would hope china would recognize Dalia lama as spiritual leader not as political leader , Tibet remain a peaceful part of china and that he gets to go back home.

Tibetan issue caused 1961 war with china , and I can understand Chinese suspicion on this , hence my statement.

I really don't know what you mean by border is not as quite as you think ?

Is there a shooting war ? .. can you please point me to a non- Indian media source ?

Also are you implying there wont be any trade negotiation until border issues is settled ?

if that is Indian stance then my previous post is void.

Indian is spoonfed by its lier media. They still live in denial, very few Indian member knows what china is really about. I would say arrogant and teasing.

Smple question a free media can be a lier or controll media. Which is totally controll by governmment... Think about it before saying anything kidish

I mentioned this due to Tibetan issue , the ship for a autonomous Tibet has sailed long time ago , cant see that happening in our life time or ever, most countries would hope china would recognize Dalia lama as spiritual leader not as political leader , Tibet remain a peaceful part of china and that he gets to go back home.

Tibetan issue caused 1961 war with china , and I can understand Chinese suspicion on this , hence my statement.

I really don't know what you mean by border is not as quite as you think ?

Is there a shooting war ? .. can you please point me to a non- Indian media source ?

Also are you implying there wont be any trade negotiation until border issues is settled ?

if that is Indian stance then my previous post is void.

Quite frankly, I think India should take a hard stance and not allow trade to go smoothly. We have been bending back for too long with no solution while CHina settles favorably for all other neightbors. You knowledge on Tibet is not quite right. Tibet was an independent nation. Mao conquered it back but allowed for the 17 point agreement granting automony. The Tibetans rejected it completely. China is on Kashmir soil. It is acting in a very proactive manner. As for the border incidents, there are more reports that are not reported to the media. Many involved patrols going past the LOC and such. Intense gunfights and skirmishes have not erupted for sometime but the tone changes very frequently. As for reports outside of India, do you even hear of any reports from within China? At least the media in India is not restricted like CHina;s.

As for the war, I don;t think Tibet was the prime issue but I am sure it figured in. The reality is that India has been neighbors to Tibet. The world would rather see an Independent Tibet. Tibetan ppl feel the same as well.

Tibet was an independent nation. Mao conquered it back but allowed for the 17 point agreement granting automony. The Tibetans rejected it completely.
you mean it is Mao and ccp who conqure tibet?why tibet is part of Ming and Qing dynasty map and why the ROC govt has the similar territorial claim in tibet(their is even bigger than PRC).can you explain?

Quite frankly, I think India should take a hard stance and not allow trade to go smoothly. We have been bending back for too long with no solution while CHina settles favorably for all other neightbors. You knowledge on Tibet is not quite right. Tibet was an independent nation. Mao conquered it back but allowed for the 17 point agreement granting automony. The Tibetans rejected it completely. China is on Kashmir soil. It is acting in a very proactive manner. As for the border incidents, there are more reports that are not reported to the media. Many involved patrols going past the LOC and such. Intense gunfights and skirmishes have not erupted for sometime but the tone changes very frequently. As for reports outside of India, do you even hear of any reports from within China? At least the media in India is not restricted like CHina;s.

As for the war, I don;t think Tibet was the prime issue but I am sure it figured in. The reality is that India has been neighbors to Tibet. The world would rather see an Independent Tibet. Tibetan ppl feel the same as well.
Many Indian Pradesh want independence as well, will your government allow them to do so? As to Tibet issue, just come and get it when you strong enough. If we compromise AP and Aksai Chin, Indian will further claim Tibet independence. We should press strong pressure on the border every now and then, to prevent India ploy our lands.

Many Indian Pradesh want independence as well, will your government allow them to do so? As to Tibet issue, just come and get it when you strong enough. If we compromise AP and Aksai Chin, Indian will further claim Tibet independence. We should press strong pressure on the border every now and then, to prevent India ploy our lands.

Smple question a free media can be a lier or controll media. Which is totally controll by governmment... Think about it before saying anything kidish

:lol: puh-leeeze

India has free media? Indian media is controlled by the regime for its jingoistic purposes to divert attention away from its corruption. That's why China and Pakistan is always a scapegoat. Typical regime propaganda.

you mean it is Mao and ccp who conqure tibet?why tibet is part of Ming and Qing dynasty map and why the ROC govt has the similar territorial claim in tibet(their is even bigger than PRC).can you explain?

Ignore those trollers, do what we should do. We should reinforce our military existence in Tibet, get prepared to eliminate those rebellions any time with no mercy.

:lol: puh-leeeze

India has free media? Indian media is controlled by the regime for its jingoistic purposes to divert attention away from its corruption. That's why China and Pakistan is always a scapegoat. Typical regime propaganda.

i heard that rediff/com was criticized much for posting articles about China's economic success. and in india it is hard to publish any positive news of China.i didn't believe it until i came this forum and got many indians' thought about China.

Back
Top Bottom