What's new

Is China ahead of India in the space race?

Yes Russia and US launch satellites for us just like India uses Ariane for launching. We can't launch 5 tonne satellites, that's why we use spaceX and Russian rockets and we are definitely behind India in space technology since 2012.

India is definitely far ahead. They had warp drive since ancient times. And Indian ancient contain ancient inventions that is waiting for others to invents so they can claim them as ancient Indian.

India is definitely far ahead. They had warp drive since ancient times. And Indian ancient contain ancient inventions that is waiting for others to invents so they can claim them as ancient Indian.
Let me put it this way.
ALL NEW INVENTIONS are merely REINVENTION of ancient INDIAN VEDIC INVENTIONS.

Let me put it this way.
ALL NEW INVENTIONS are merely REINVENTION of ancient INDIAN VEDIC INVENTIONS.
Exactly my point, India is so far ahead that they have:

1) A global GNSS called Beidou
2) A global near realtime remote sensing system which includes optical, elint, sigint, radarsat named Yaogan with over 40 satellite vs China's 3-4 remote sensing satellite which was built using Israeli components.
3) DFH-4 which is a generation ahead of Chinese INSAT. India is gonna launch DFH-5 soon it seems.
4) 5-6 manned space trips since 2003.
5) Tianzhou, Tiangong launched by India is also far ahead, man rated space station module and carrier space craft.
6) 2 rovers on the moon
7) Flyby an asteroid and Chang'e-2 is still travelling further into deep space until today to test deep space control and comm, even further than MARS while China relied on NASA deep space comm.
8) Performed EVA and multiple refueling technologies in orbit
9) Performed multiple manned and unmanned, automated and manual spacecraft dockings
10) India also created the world's first 3D moon map with the highest resolution, China had a failed mission with her probe failing to finish any work.
11) First nation to use radar to scan the moon using ground penetrating radar.
12) First nation to sense the moon surface to check for water content on the ground. Not probing from space, sensing directly on the ground.
13) First space observatory on the moon.

INDIA IS DEFINITELY AHEAD!

Back
Top Bottom