What's new

Is Bajwa in London to meet NS

اگر تھوڑا ٹائم ہو الطاف حسین سے بھی مل سے ۔ ملک کا اچھے سے مکو ٹھپ دو باجوے

Possible meeting is over a romantic boat trip
oh wait wait I mean Matter of mutual interest

Just need one of these pictures to emerge from Maryem Safdar media cell
Obviously one below is "satire" but the Citizen of Pakistan don't want to see this type of intimate picture

Head of military sitting with Fugitive

BajwaAndNawaz.png

Maryem Safdar is big on suprisde videos and audios

Last edited:
some security concerns exist - Cisco's Webex may be more secure although much less user friendly.

@waz @Jango

aoa. dear sirs, i am new here. been lurking since 2018. just joined. i am unfamiliar with the interface. i don't if i just can't find it, or if there even is a page, where i can see how my participation privileges, will be upgraded. I can see in in the header that I'll be allowed to open a thread after 50 posts. But, i need to know about the daily post limit. For a few days in the start, it was 2 posts per day, i think. It's increased a bit now but it's still severely limited. one sits down to write some long piece of text and to pour their heart out only to find that the daily post limit has exceeded. that so far has been the biggest gripe. could you please point me to the page, if such a page exists, if not. kindly tell how will my daily post limit progress? is it with time? or no. of posts? how much time or how many posts before the daily posts limit becomes unlimited or sufficiently high as as not to hinder active participation in the forum.

I realize this is not the right place to ask but I haven't seen the option to DM anyone as of yet, either. Thank you very much.

bajwa will bow down at nawaz feet and say london boht khoobsoorat hai, shaerif tu mujehy buht kush kitta un visa laisa.

Back
Top Bottom