What's new

Iron Man army

Götterdämmerung;4880596 said:
Yes, a lot!

An economic and security Axis of Berlin - Moscow - Beijing would make the US sheiß in their pants. :azn:

Yes guys, it's time for you to be on the right side.
But please, do not call this Axis - better Alliance or Party or Union. But not Axis.

Yes guys, it's time for you to be on the right side.
But please, do not call this Axis - better Alliance or Party or Union. But not Axis.

Well, for sure, it won't be a union but close co-operation and mutual respect and support in case of crisis. The EU, Russia and China are just to big to tolerate anyone claiming leadership.

Götterdämmerung;4880756 said:
Well, for sure, it won't be a union but close co-operation and mutual respect and support in case of crisis. The EU, Russia and China are just to big to tolerate anyone claiming leadership.

Well if you call this association Axis, then it can be called the Alliance or even Union. Union is not in terms of a single state, but in terms of the alliance, the convergence of interests.
Personally I'm not very good attitude to the EU and see it more like implementation of American program to prevent the restoration of the power of Germany and France. About Eastern European countries - the local population would leave them soon, and instead of them there will be settled other nations - and it will be another deterrent factor of European strength.

Thanks,but i actually do make a good,better said decent living right now thanks to the fact that i work and never expected hand outs from nobody.:)

ok, good luck..

I never said that investing more in the defence industries will solve the job crisis in Europe it will however creeate tens of thousands of new jobs ,even more on the horizontal.As i've said 2-2.5% of GDP it's not such a huge sacrifice.

hehe. they 'measure'(=publicize) defense spending as percentage of gdp, but fund it exclusively with tax money (which is guaranteed to be a lot lower than gdp eh).. so take the absolute defense spending in euros/dollars, and calculate what percentage of that year's tax income for that jurisdiction is, to get to a *useful* statistic. :) you might wanna keep a bottle or 2 of vodka nearby for when you have the results ready lol

Götterdämmerung;4880596 said:
Yes, a lot!

An economic and security Axis of Berlin - Moscow - Beijing would make the US sheiß in their pants. :azn:...

It would be GREAT if the U.S. pulled out of it's bases in Europe and let those countries become 'big boys' and defend themselves. How much money did the U.S. spend during the Cold War looking after our little friends to keep Russia from over running them ? I'd LOVE to see the U.S. drop NATO and the U.N., too. Kick those cowardly scofflaws out of New York, bulldoze that dump into the East River and build a skate park or something. Yes, clear out all the U.S. bases and let the Russians and Chinese move in. See how THAT works out for Europe. May as well let the Iranians and North Koreans in, too.:omghaha:

It would be GREAT if the U.S. pulled out of it's bases in Europe and let those countries become 'big boys' and defend themselves. How much money did the U.S. spend during the Cold War looking after our little friends to keep Russia from over running them ? I'd LOVE to see the U.S. drop NATO and the U.N., too. Kick those cowardly scofflaws out of New York, bulldoze that dump into the East River and build a skate park or something. Yes, clear out all the U.S. bases and let the Russians and Chinese move in. See how THAT works out for Europe. May as well let the Iranians and North Koreans in, too.:omghaha:

Don't worry about the Germans and French they have for a thousand years more experience than US. They'll be all right.
And the fact that Russia is a threat to Europe is a fairy tale for defective mind. Russia is a great and rich as nobody in the world - why she would attack Europe? This is the same nonsense as if Canada attacked the USA.

Protection for Europe ? What a rant ! You and the brits threw half of Germany and Eastern Europe under the bus in 1946 to get your peace,now you play knights in shiny armour.A united EU can stand perfectly on its own without having to follow the US across the globe in useless wars.

You are too delusioned to deserve a proper reply.

Götterdämmerung;4885713 said:
You are too delusioned to deserve a proper reply.

Without the U.S. Russia would have rolled through the Fulda Gap like sh!t through a duck. And the Germans and French would n't have been able to do squat. The French... hahahaha !!!! Really ? And don't think that wacker Putin wouldn't like to recreate the Soviet Union plus. Although it would be a mistake to take places like the Ukraine back. It was the best thing for Russia to get rid of dumps like that.

[QUOTE flamer 84] ... You and the brits threw half of Germany and Eastern Europe under the bus in 1946 to get your peace...
'OUR ' peace ? Europe was getting pounded, not the U.S. And if the U.S. nuked Russia and beat them back to save Europes ^ss AGAIN, what would your sissy cry be then ? Can't never make you f#ckers happy.

Sure...Go to war with swords and spears and show everyone how brave you are.

Says THE one acting like all macho behind a computer screen but acts all coward when **** hits the fan. Beside both drones and Ironman suits can be hacked. Sword and human being can't.

Sure...Go to war with swords and spears and show everyone how brave you are.

Says THE one acting like all macho behind a computer screen but acts all coward when **** hits the fan. Beside both drones and Ironman suits can be hacked. Sword and human being can't.

It would be GREAT if the U.S. pulled out of it's bases in Europe and let those countries become 'big boys' and defend themselves. How much money did the U.S. spend during the Cold War looking after our little friends to keep Russia from over running them ? I'd LOVE to see the U.S. drop NATO and the U.N., too. Kick those cowardly scofflaws out of New York, bulldoze that dump into the East River and build a skate park or something. Yes, clear out all the U.S. bases and let the Russians and Chinese move in. See how THAT works out for Europe. May as well let the Iranians and North Koreans in, too.:eek:mghaha:

Yea, how much *unnecessary* money DID american leaderships spend on that whole cold war? imo, it was a group of yanks, who hyped up the nuclear bomb threat by terrifying your own citizens (
, http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nuclear+bomb+propaganda+1950) and thus forcing other nations on earth to also spend more and more on 'defense' (to the point of .... And that's not the only armsrace you started and pushed onto the world, and your great free market principles that you force down the throats of all humans on earth, has shown (http://www.therules.org) to be oh-so-great, NOT.
Not to mention what your 'war on communism' did to some of ur own citizens and for instance the Vietnamese as well......

So you want to build a big wall around yourselves and never leave your already more-rotten-than-u-know USofA? Go right ahead and start lobbying. Oh wait, your dear leaders want to keep their defense industry up & running & ever expanding. So, sorry, you're probably not gonna get what u want.

Here's a little math for you, to put things about the state of the global defense industries now: we spent "2.5%" of global GDP on 'defense' in 2011 (http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS/countries?display=graph), global tax revenue was at 14.8% of GDP (http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/GC.TAX.TOTL.GD.ZS/countries?display=graph), and global GDP was 70.441 trillion USD, so global defense spending was 2.5*0.70441=1.761 trillion, and global tax revenue was 14.8*0.70441=10.425 trillion. That makes global 'defense' spending 16.89% of global tax income. To compare, ending world hunger would cost $30 billion a year, according to the UN. But somehow, we can't afford that, with our great adopted american free market values... :S

So ehm, i'm all for the US stopping to pump even more than that 16.89% of their tax income (afterall, you do spend by far the most on 'defense'), so that the rest of the world can invest in more constructive economic activity as well. Feel free to close those bases of urs in europe, we'll stay safe with UK+French nukes.

Screw the 'ending world hunger' sh!t !! Let someone else work on that. The Chinese, maybe ? (Yeah, like they care) I'm for worrying about Americans. F all the ingrates who only have their filthy little hands out but have a dagger for our back when we turn around. I'm tired of feeding the world and being the policeman. When something goes wrong it's always the U.S. that everyone looks to to solve it. Call Russia. F ALL YOUR NEEDY @SSES !!! AHHH !! That felt GOOD !!!

Back
Top Bottom