What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

There were plan for sending more Iranian drone and ballistic missiles in exchange of su35 and other Russian arms ....

It's seems Russia wants to de-esclate the conflict and export of Iranians arms seems to stopped, so the whole deal is in shambles

hi isnt this the video of bibliography of Martyr general Mansour Sittari , i hope u provide the video again... i wanted to watch it with some friends then i noticed it was marked private and no mopre opens

U.S. Force Deployment in the Middle East
US+military+presence+in+the+Middle+East.png

This is the U.S. Force base in the Middle East
2023_IndexOfUSMilitaryStrength_MAP_03.gif

At a glance, it is clear that the U.S. military is extremely close to the Iranian border.
With the exception of western Oman, almost all bases are within 600 km of the Iranian border.
In particular, the largest number of troops are deployed in Kuwait, which borders Iran directly.
You will see that the majority of them are at close range, with more than 30,000 troops within 200 km of the border and a total of more than 40,000 within 600 km.

This extreme forward deployment of U.S. forces does not take long-term warfare into account at all. The U.S. military is even moving its bases backward in South Korea.
The reason they are deploying forward knowing that SRBMs will rain down from Iran is because they plan to completely destroy Iran with intense and indiscriminate bombing
in a short period of time to avoid the economic disruption caused by a prolonged blockade of the Strait of Hormuz.
During the Obama administration, the U.S. military issued a report that Iran could be destroyed in three months.
Is the Iranian government too optimistic about such a U.S. military policy?
Are they not assuming too much of a long-term war, such as the construction of an air base in a long-awaited tunnel?
Saudi Arabia would certainly cooperate actively with the U.S. in an emergency and provide a safe rear base for an invasion of Iran.
However, there is a limit to the rearward deployment of air bases, and there is no doubt that the U.S. will not fall back in a contingency,
and plans to deploy strategic bombings since the Vietnam War, which is different from the kindness of the Russians.

hi isnt this the video of bibliography of Martyr general Mansour Sittari , i hope u provide the video again... i wanted to watch it with some friends then i noticed it was marked private and no mopre opens
It’s gone then.

There were plan for sending more Iranian drone and ballistic missiles in exchange of su35 and other Russian arms ....

It's seems Russia wants to de-esclate the conflict and export of Iranians arms seems to stopped, so the whole deal is in shambles
It is not about the conflict in Ukraine. Those drones are not comparable to Sukhois.

I would rather prefer Iran develops own interceptors even if inferior to Sukhois.

$

Target practice for Iran, nothing more.

In particular, the largest number of troops are deployed in Kuwait, which borders Iran directly.

There's no land border between Kuwait and Iran.

You will see that the majority of them are at close range, with more than 30,000 troops within 200 km of the border and a total of more than 40,000 within 600 km.

So they intend to invade Iran with a force of 40.000? In what parallel universe have American planners been dwelling?

This extreme forward deployment of U.S. forces does not take long-term warfare into account at all.

Nor does it take short term warfare into account. Iran is ready to dish out extremely massive strikes on extremely short notice.

The reason they are deploying forward knowing that SRBMs will rain down from Iran is because they plan to completely destroy Iran with intense and indiscriminate bombing
in a short period of time to avoid the economic disruption caused by a prolonged blockade of the Strait of Hormuz.

They'd first have to avoid the comprehensive pummeling of the very assets they'd intend to "completely destroy" Iran with, relentless attacks on their interests and bases across the region by local Iranian allies, missiles raining down on Tel Aviv and Haifa, etc.

During the Obama administration, the U.S. military issued a report that Iran could be destroyed in three months.

:lol:

You can search for the other parts, they bear the same title and are numbered from 1 to ??.

Last edited:

BMs were just western hysteria. They wouldn’t change the war. Russia can already attack most Ukrainian fixed targets at will.

What Russia needs is anti-personnel weapons and more manpower. You have 100-150K Russian troops fighting against 500K-750K conscripts and draftees. No BM or drone is gonna change that.

Non of them were as safe as Ain Al Assad airbase which hosted American defense minister and other governmental figures.

Those bases are well within range of Iranian ballistic missile forces. All of them will be razed to the ground in a matter of minutes.

When Americans got aware of attack on their base by Iraqi officials, they immediately transferred all of their forces to Assad airbase. The bases in Kuwait and Qatar are most vulnerable in case of a possible conflict.

At a glance, it is clear that the U.S. military is extremely close to the Iranian border.
With the exception of western Oman, almost all bases are within 600 km of the Iranian border.
All these bases are easy targets. Unlike what you say the concerning one to Iranians is Diego Garcia. I remember one of the low rank army officers once told his audience that Iran plans to bomb that military base with chemical weaons in order to make it inhabitable and also unfunctional for a long time.
Non of regional countries including Turkey and KSA would actively get invloved in a war against Iran as they never did so during Iran Iraq war. Saudis paid billions and Turks remained neutral. Turkey’s economy is fed by tourism, one shot will destroy their economy not to mention their people consider Iranians a friendly country and it is a real feeling. Thousands of Iranians have purchased real estate in Turkey. Iranian investors play a big role in constructing civil buildings and apartments in Turkey.

Therefore USA won't count on anyone of Iranian neighbors. Retards and bastards like Saddam to fight on behalf of USA were extinct a long time ago.

Let me tell you a secret, USA's naval fleet will be completely annihilitated if a war breaks out. They will be chased for 5,000 thousand KMs with whatever left of them.

Iran's ICBM can respond to every American stupidity well.

Ahhh.....sounds like someones been reading the "Financial Times" I see.:rolleyes:

I honestly think that at this juncture,baring some totally unexpected miracle happening of course,that russia and the west are well and truly a very long way past the point of any possible "de-escalation" when it comes to the ukraine.:disagree:

This extreme forward deployment of U.S. forces does not take long-term warfare into account at all. The U.S. military is even moving its bases backward in South Korea.
Is the Iranian government too optimistic about such a U.S. military policy?
Are they not assuming too much of a long-term war, such as the construction of an air base in a long-awaited tunnel?
Saudi Arabia would certainly cooperate actively with the U.S. in an emergency and provide a safe rear base for an invasion of Iran.
However, there is a limit to the rearward deployment of air bases, and there is no doubt that the U.S. will not fall back in a contingency,
and plans to deploy strategic bombings since the Vietnam War, which is different from the kindness of the Russians.
Seems this person thinks Iran is like Japan or something. Hair dyed in pink and purple and women dressed in anime. As if two nukes changed them genetically. Iran is not Nippon.

Some of you guys here have a bit of a delusion when it comes to US military. They have alot of capability and full control of the escalation ladder.

We know what Iran's limits are, and destroying bases in the initial phase does not mean the end of US military power. They still have alot of strategic bombers. Once these bases are leveled, their are no more targets, i.e. they will just continue using strategic bombers from long ranges without any recourse directly on Iranian mainland. Can Iran respond to the US mainland? (no). This by default means, Iran will lose decades worth of infrastructure that will take billions to rebuild, while the US only takes military and equipment casualties. This is what the end of the escalation ladder leads towards.

Hence, I've always believed, the only way to add another layer to this issue, would be to remove the 2000km range limit bullshit completely, and start stockpiling conventional IRBMs. This bullshit of the limit needs to be removed, and has dire consequences and hopefully they've already removed it secretly years ago.

Some of you guys here have a bit of a delusion when it comes to US military. They have alot of capability and full control of the escalation ladder.

We know what Iran's limits are, and destroying bases in the initial phase does not mean the end of US military power. They still have alot of strategic bombers. Once these bases are leveled, their are no more targets, i.e. they will just continue using strategic bombers from long ranges without any recourse directly on Iranian mainland. Can Iran respond to the US mainland? (no). This by default means, Iran will lose decades worth of infrastructure that will take billions to rebuild, while the US only takes military and equipment casualties. This is what the end of the escalation ladder leads towards.

Hence, I've always believed, the only way to add another layer to this issue, would be to remove the 2000km range limit bullshit completely, and start stockpiling conventional IRBMs. This bullshit of the limit needs to be removed, and has dire consequences and hopefully they've already removed it secretly years ago.
The owner of the goyim would also be targeted and that is what stays the hand of the US military more than anything else. The upper levels of power in America love their owner more than their own country.

The owner of the goyim would also be targeted and that is what stays the hand of the US military more than anything else. The upper levels of power in America love their owner more than their own country.
Yes that is true, that would affect the scenario, Hezbollah plays a huge factor BUT that also adds another conflict to the list, more targets, more enemies and only a finite number of long range fires. Afterall, its not like the stockpile is unlimited. Closing the strait also adds more enemies, how many countries do we want to fight at the same time lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom