What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Whats this? 🤨
Its similar to mobin cruise missile but its so big and has a little similarities with global hawk
20210506_143111.jpg
20210506_143116.jpg

Look at tail part of global hawk
20210506_143126.jpg

Last edited:
Whats this? 🤨
Its similar too in cruise missile but its so big and has a little similarities with global hawk View attachment 741135View attachment 741136
Look at tail part of global hawkView attachment 741138View attachment 741135View attachment 741136View attachment 741138
Great find! Too big for a cruise missile. The tail part does bare resemblance to the global hawk but I think it is too small. Maybe it is scaled down version?
Another contender would navy’s sejil uav.
1620298494782.jpeg

Great find! Too big for a cruise missile. The tail part does bare resemblance to the global hawk but I think it is too small. Maybe it is scaled down version?
View attachment 741140
Yup maybe its Sejjil drone
Its size show that it will fly aside fighter jets or fly by AI as a group
It would be great as an unmanned fighter

View attachment 741140
The model always made me think it was going to be a smaller drone, but at the bigger size demonstrated by that craft, it is going to be something quite large and formidable in any application.

That is incredibly huge!

It’s very thick and bulky for a cruise middle even with its low stated RCS. Theirs definitely more to this than just a CM.

And only 450km range? I have my doubt about that to be honest, but regardless I’m excited for what the application of this would be.

I think it might be the navy's Sejjil drone; either way what engine do you suppose it uses? Owj, Jahesh, foreign made place holder engine?

Whats this? 🤨
Its similar to mobin cruise missile but its so big and has a little similarities with global hawk View attachment 741135View attachment 741136
Look at tail part of global hawkView attachment 741138

Other than the fact the global Hawk also uses twin tails the two are nothing a like. Global Hawk tails are thin and slanted at an angle to deflect radar waves.

Unknown Iranian UAV the tails are thick and rectangle in shape and go straight up with very little slant ness.

So not sure the comparison to global Hawk’s “tails”, other than the fact they both have twin tails which can be said for any foreign UAV (Israeli, Russian, Chinese, Turkish)

I think it might be the navy's Sejjil drone; either way what engine do you suppose it uses? Owj, Jahesh, foreign made place holder engine?

Jahesh-700 has around 7 kn. I dont think one would be enough.

Other than the fact the global Hawk also uses twin tails the two are nothing a like. Global Hawk tails are thin and slanted at an angle to deflect radar waves.

Unknown Iranian UAV the tails are thick and rectangle in shape and go straight up with very little slant ness.

So not sure the comparison to global Hawk’s “tails”, other than the fact they both have twin tails which can be said for any foreign UAV (Israeli, Russian, Chinese, Turkish)
Agree with that 👏

not 450km but 450km at 10m altitude

Highly doubt that this CM flies at 32 feet outside of terminal stage.

Would need major AI avoidance radar and very detailed terrain mapping to not hit a bridge or building or a radio/electric tower at such altitude

Highly doubt that this CM flies at 32 feet outside of terminal stage.

Would need major AI avoidance radar and very detailed terrain mapping to not hit a bridge or building or a radio/electric tower at such altitude
well the poster says 45 min at 10m AGL and then 450 km at 10m AGL
also it says it have a service ceiling of 30 t0 30000 Feet and claim its speed is 900km

Back
Top Bottom