What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

TheImmortal
The art of understanding anything again! I saw it already before registering on this forum that I follow since a few years. It's YOU the fool in good Westerners who does not understand how the Iranian army works. I know they are working on their new heavy fighter planes but the F-4 SM which is a reality is active platform and transition fighter planes. I showed a photos here of an F-4 SM and and pictures of a new cell that is before your blind eyes. All this will be comfirmed on forum and you will be humiliated

Iran does not wait for their new fighter to perfect their fleets. I do not need your lessons to know because I know more about you. Yes Iran is working on ambitious projects and are going further than you think.

This is not your first time criticizing you here and being called a liar because you often say anything. The F-4 SM is of generation 4 like Kowsar. Iran is doing an excellent transition work with these old models but with new cells.

Do you seriously think that Iran will wait for their new fighter jets from a new cell to make modern planes out of existing cell? Iran is strengthening its fleet through this process but your little Western brain does not understand.

Do not be afraid, it will be comfirmed soon enough on this forum.

Again, the F-4 SM in your face. New cellView attachment 545549
F-4SM boi strike back

TheImmortal
The art of understanding anything again! I saw it already before registering on this forum that I follow since a few years. It's YOU the fool in good Westerners who does not understand how the Iranian army works. I know they are working on their new heavy fighter planes but the F-4 SM which is a reality is active platform and transition fighter planes. I showed a photos here of an F-4 SM and and pictures of a new cell that is before your blind eyes. All this will be comfirmed on forum and you will be humiliated

Iran does not wait for their new fighter to perfect their fleets. I do not need your lessons to know because I know more about you. Yes Iran is working on ambitious projects and are going further than you think.

This is not your first time criticizing you here and being called a liar because you often say anything. The F-4 SM is of generation 4 like Kowsar. Iran is doing an excellent transition work with these old models but with new cells.

Do you seriously think that Iran will wait for their new fighter jets from a new cell to make modern planes out of existing cell? Iran is strengthening its fleet through this process but your little Western brain does not understand.

Do not be afraid, it will be comfirmed soon enough on this forum.

Again, the F-4 SM in your face. New cellView attachment 545549
bro i said this before we can make 70% (i guess you know whats the other 30%) of tomcat by ourselves and we can make a couple of them annualy but for two main reasons we won't:1) it would be useless and old by the time we get them 2) it will cost us more than f-22 to acquire one. the infastaracture we have regarding heavy jets are in workshop scale not production line and fully automatic factory. they are some engineers with the task to keep our tomcats and phantoms fly worthy by producing some tens of spare parts monthly. why you think we grounded more than half of our f-14?? (actually according to one of our pilots the CIA number of IRIAF grounded f-14s is true but that does not mean they will not fly in case of any conflict;))
we are only able to mass produce lightweight jet like kowsar 88 and kowsar and someday qaher. this is the result of having experience with f-5 platform for more than two decades.
according to some people in AF we are licence producing RD-33 engines. hopefully our next plane will be something like f-20 and if we put the kowsar avionics and bayenat radar on it we gonna get our first home made 4th generation semi-heavy fighter jet.
also according to the person, our AF is working on IRST systems, new targeting pod (which it's prototype exhibited on IRGC su-22s) and a heavy fighter which gonna start to mass produce in 2028.
as that friend told to me iranians idea of air force and MOD capabilities is very far away from reality. sometimes they overestimate and sometimes underestimate it.

also according to the person, our AF is working on IRST systems, new targeting pod (which it's prototype exhibited on IRGC su-22s) and a heavy fighter which gonna start to mass produce in 2028.

Any other info regarding this heavy fighter jet?

Be nice to know more about this project. I hope it's a stealth platform.
he said the radar of kowsar is griffo(without mentioning it's model) and it has nothing to do with bayenat radar as it is home grown tech(he said its really something good but i can't state it's specs because it's classified). he said we are licence producing rd-33 engines. about the deals with russia he said they only accepted to sale some su-30 and yak-130(he said our SUs gonna be more advanced than anyone else's models) and they refused to give a production line and only offered su-27 for that and MOD refused. he also said that our tls-99 pods gonna replace by more capable pods like the one showed on su-22. actually it's a funny how he openly talks about foreign procurements it seems like our enemies already know what we are going to receive. but about that plane he just said we have an ongoing project.

@Mr Iran Eye

Bro, I agree with your comment but Iran can't keep upgrading these old platforms, we need new platforms/jets. All these refurbishing and upgrading is taking so much cash out of the airforce.
@Mr Iran Eye

Bro, I agree with your comment but Iran can't keep upgrading these old platforms, we need new platforms/jets. All these refurbishing and upgrading is taking so much cash out of the airforce.

Building a new plane 100% takes time and money and during this time, the air force does not strengthen. Then Iran has decided to make more advanced planes through the old models. These planes become active for combat as the new aircraft takes shape.

The F-4 SM is an active platform for the construction of new mordern parts. The F-4 becomes a more modern heavy fighter. Imagine that Iran is still spending 5 years building a new aircraft without creating more modern aircraft to strengthen the existing fleet?

The reality is that the new aircraft is being built through the modernization of the F-4 SM and even the Kowsar. That's the intelligence of the Iranians. Strengthen the fleet of combat aircraft through new technology that advances the new heavy fighter.

When the new 100% Iranian plane arrives, its trial period will take less time as many of its technology would have been tested by F-4 SM, Kowsar and more. In addition, the F-4 SM and Kowsar become active to defend the country

It's not difficult to understand

he said the radar of kowsar is griffo(without mentioning it's model) and it has nothing to do with bayenat radar as it is home grown tech(he said its really something good but i can't state it's specs because it's classified). he said we are licence producing rd-33 engines. about the deals with russia he said they only accepted to sale some su-30 and yak-130(he said our SUs gonna be more advanced than anyone else's models) and they refused to give a production line and only offered su-27 for that and MOD refused. he also said that our tls-99 pods gonna replace by more capable pods like the one showed on su-22. actually it's a funny how he openly talks about foreign procurements it seems like our enemies already know what we are going to receive. but about that plane he just said we have an ongoing project.
The whole thing sounds pretty unlikely,I`m sure that if iran was license producing rd33s we would`ve heard about it by now as this would`ve been a much more impressive achievement than the owj project,tho I have heard that iran had reverse engineered and was producing hot sections for the rd33,which would make sense as that is the part that tends to wear out first.
I certainly cant see the iranian af wanting to buy yaks as it has its own trainer under development,not to mention that just buying some su30s,as opposed to licensed production,means all the same old problems of either having to rely on the utterly unreliable russians for spare parts and maintenance or iran having to indigenously develop the capability to produce a lot of these parts itself at a great cost both in time and money.....once again.The idea of the russians offering a license to build su27s is interesting tho,but it would entirely depend on the type,if it were something like the su27sm3 then that would certainly be worth it as it incorporates a lot of of the more impressive systems of the su35 ,such as the irbus-e radar and improved avionics and engines,its basically the new build version of the upgrades carried out on the older su27s in russian service which converts them to su27sm2 standard.However if it was just a license for the production of old su27sk types ie early 1990s vintage then its pretty much just a waste of time as by the time it was brought into service it would probably be approaching 30 years old.

bro i said this before we can make 70% (i guess you know whats the other 30%) of tomcat by ourselves and we can make a couple of them annualy but for two main reasons we won't:1) it would be useless and old by the time we get them 2) it will cost us more than f-22 to acquire one. the infastaracture we have regarding heavy jets are in workshop scale not production line and fully automatic factory. they are some engineers with the task to keep our tomcats and phantoms fly worthy by producing some tens of spare parts monthly. why you think we grounded more than half of our f-14?? (actually according to one of our pilots the CIA number of IRIAF grounded f-14s is true but that does not mean they will not fly in case of any conflict;))
we are only able to mass produce lightweight jet like kowsar 88 and kowsar and someday qaher. this is the result of having experience with f-5 platform for more than two decades.
according to some people in AF we are licence producing RD-33 engines. hopefully our next plane will be something like f-20 and if we put the kowsar avionics and bayenat radar on it we gonna get our first home made 4th generation semi-heavy fighter jet.
as that friend told to me iranians idea of air force and MOD capabilities is very far away from reality. sometimes they overestimate and sometimes underestimate it.
Rd 33 is not a good choice it provide as much power as f404 but is several time larger on other hand an engine like f110 is roughly the same size as rd-33 but provide 60% more power

If you invest in rd33 you can't use it in lighter jets and it take a lot of space in heavier jets . the space you could use for a lot more thongs.

Imagine that Iran is still spending 5 years building a new aircraft without creating more modern aircraft to strengthen the existing fleet?

You're talking as if these "modern aircraft" you think Iran is upgrading to will be a match for even our weakest foes in the region.
Not just quality wise, quantity wise Iran is way behind and these upgrades will barely make any difference.
I don't mind Iran using old platforms to test new technologies however let's not delude ourselves to think these upgrades will truly achieve anything more than that.

The whole thing sounds pretty unlikely,I`m sure that if iran was license producing rd33s we would`ve heard about it by now as this would`ve been a much more impressive achievement than the owj project,tho I have heard that iran had reverse engineered and was producing hot sections for the rd33,which would make sense as that is the part that tends to wear out first.
I certainly cant see the iranian af wanting to buy yaks as it has its own trainer under development,not to mention that just buying some su30s,as opposed to licensed production,means all the same old problems of either having to rely on the utterly unreliable russians for spare parts and maintenance or iran having to indigenously develop the capability to produce a lot of these parts itself at a great cost both in time and money.....once again.The idea of the russians offering a license to build su27s is interesting tho,but it would entirely depend on the type,if it were something like the su27sm3 then that would certainly be worth it as it incorporates a lot of of the more impressive systems of the su35 ,such as the irbus-e radar and improved avionics and engines,its basically the new build version of the upgrades carried out on the older su27s in russian service which converts them to su27sm2 standard.However if it was just a license for the production of old su27sk types ie early 1990s vintage then its pretty much just a waste of time as by the time it was brought into service it would probably be approaching 30 years old.
lol bro you will hear of rd-33 i hope they don't reffer it as a domestic product. the trainers we have are based on western techs actually our AF is based on western standards. when we bought mig-29s there was some difficulties in riding them and even in some case we nearly lost some of them. russians have their own standard values for speed,altitude and other stuff. so a russian trainer for our russian fighters makes sense. about the su-30, seems like the goal is to replace our f-4s as a heavy multirole so we need a two seat fighter as i know su-27 is air superiority not a multirole. if the MOD rejected it there would be a good reason for that.

also rumors say our versions gonna use more powerful al-41 engines

lol bro you will hear of rd-33 i hope they don't reffer it as a domestic product. the trainers we have are based on western techs actually our AF is based on western standards. when we bought mig-29s there was some difficulties in riding them and even in some case we nearly lost some of them. russians have their own standard values for speed,altitude and other stuff. so a russian trainer for our russian fighters makes sense. about the su-30, seems like the goal is to replace our f-4s as a heavy multirole so we need a two seat fighter as i know su-27 is air superiority not a multirole. if the MOD rejected it there would be a good reason for that.

also rumors say our versions gonna use more powerful al-41 engines

Well even the su-30 is getting old so I am not surprised they rejected su-27.

As we can see, these Russians will not give anything strategic to Iran. So I hope people are not waiting around for Russia to give us these higher end fighter jets. As usual we must do it ourselves.

Rd 33 is not a good choice it provide as much power as f404 but is several time larger on other hand an engine like f110 is roughly the same size as rd-33 but provide 60% more power

If you invest in rd33 you can't use it in lighter jets and it take a lot of space in heavier jets . the space you could use for a lot more thongs.
well actually rd-33 is completely similar to f-404 except the fact that it uses less fuel in similar trust number. actually i think it's a successful engine even some of europeans were interested to accuire that and china and pakistan use them in their new fighter jets

Well even the su-30 is getting old so I am not surprised they rejected su-27.

As we can see, these Russians will not give anything strategic to Iran. So I hope people are not waiting around for Russia to give us these higher end fighter jets. As usual we must do it ourselves.
we don't know which version they gonna sell us. also i think it's the best option available for us while we tried to get rafale and...

well actually rd-33 is completely similar to f-404 except the fact that it uses less fuel in similar trust number. actually i think it's a successful engine even some of europeans were interested to accuire that and china and pakistan use them in their new fighter jets
Not unless it's RD-33Mk that is used in Mig-35 and its impossible Russia agree to give us that.I have no doubt you can get WS-10 from china far easier than that

Not unless it's RD-33Mk that is used in Mig-35 and its impossible Russia agree to give us that.I have no doubt you can get WS-10 fr
Not unless it's RD-33Mk that is used in Mig-35 and its impossible Russia agree to give us that.I have no doubt you can get WS-10 from china far easier than that
i'm not sure but it could be that model. also it's not really that bad it is comparable to snecma m88 and is better than f404.don't be that pessimist bro.

Back
Top Bottom