What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Without PMU, your army stands as a joke. Take it friendly dude, PMU is the only force that can stop those ISIS/Qaeda vermin.

Iranians are non of your business, btw our Iraqi brothers will help us to liberate Quds.

Iranian spilled blood stabilized Iraq and it's holy sites, but it has a cost. The cost is Quds, :tup:

All these regimes are shit; Iran,Iraq,Saudi, The Gulf Cunts Council, Israel.
Quds, don't care too much about it to tell you the truth.

Besides you assume that I insulted and stand against the PMU, you assumed wrong. You don't need to be 'Islamic' republic of Iran, you are better off without the mullahs. Our societies are built upon oppression and maintained through oppression.

Don't worry, you have many Iraqis who sideline with you, and you have some that sideline with Saddam or others. I am just here to say that all of it is shit.

Last edited:
All these regimes are shit; Iran,Iraq,Saudi, The Gulf Cunts Council, Israel.
Quds, don't care too much about it to tell you the truth.

Besides you assume that I insulted and stand against the PMU, you assumed wrong. You don't need to be 'Islamic' republic of Iran, you are better off without the mullahs. Our societies are built upon oppression and maintained through oppression.

Don't worry, you have many Iraqis who sideline with you, and you have some that sideline with Saddam or others. I am just here to say that all of it is shit.
Don't worry man
Iraq is on her way, like a wounded lion, but lion is lion even if she's wounded.
Iraq has all of the capacities to bring her glorious times back, after the fall of terrorists, it's time to grow and thrive.

Don't worry man
Iraq is on her way, like a wounded lion, but lion is lion even if she's wounded.
Iraq has all of the capacities to bring her glorious times back, after the fall of terrorists, it's time to grow and thrive.

How about we both get rid of our mullahs and other religious rulers, do you agree? Qom and Najaf can be liberated. We don't need the Sunni version either in case someone has an idea.

This above video is not something to aim for, Iraq is not in a good state.

Last edited:
How about we both get rid of our mullahs and other religious rulers, do you agree? Qom and Najaf can be liberated. We don't need the Sunni version either in case someone has an idea.

Why nothing is happening against isis in Iraq right now? have they stopped operations?

Well, choose the better way.

Religion on it own is not bad, but the people that tried to abuse religion for their own illegal goals, have created a big mess in Iraq. During Saddam Iraq suffered from racism/nationalism which allowed Saudis to spread their dirty ideology among some elements and until this day that they are leading terrorist groups. People like Sadr from Shias are also dangerous not to mention, these people should be led by wiser ulema like Sistani. I bet on my life, if Iraq folks follows Sistani's advices, they will be safe. Sistani is not a selfish man, based on what i have seen from him, he wants to make Iraq a safe place for everyone not only for his own followers.

Honestly, for a country like Iraq, that it's creation was done by religious men, it's not easy to make everybody secular/liberal. Remember Barzani's Kurdisan, a complete liberal state, what happened to them? They followed the greatest liberal/secular state USA and made an other mess in Iraq. Qatari former PM Hamad AL-Thani has revealed Barzani's role in arming and helping DEASH terrorists. It's the highest level of being secular and following the western/American orders.

Following Sistani will be a good step for a civilized/prosperous Iraq. Iraq is not in east EU or south America to try to make them all liberal, it's impossible. But at least a sane person can lead the society and keep it away from racism/sectarianism. How about Iranian model?
Why nothing is happening against isis in Iraq right now? have they stopped operations?
I have read somewhere, dangerous moments are coming again. I hope i'm wrong, but our brothers in Iraq are in danger. Sadr the joke of the year seems to lead that disaster.

Brother They have launched a new Operation and final battle called ,
"The Great Battle of Jazeera"
I have just not seen any advances recently, the fact that isis got weaker in both Syria and Iraq must make its eradication faster .. that's why asked.

1050266-984094505.jpg

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1206291/middle-east

BAGHDAD: Iraqi forces announced a new drive against holdout Daesh fighters in the western desert on Friday as Prime Minister Haider Abadi looks to proclaim victory over the terrorists.

Abadi has said he will not declare the insurgents have been defeated until they have been cleared from the dry valleys and other natural hideouts that have provided them with a desert refuge since they lost their last urban centers last month.

Troops and paramilitary Al-Hashd Al-Shaabi forces “launched a major drive to clear areas of Al-Jazeera region between Nineveh and Anbar (provinces) in the second phase of operations,” Joint Operations Command (JOC) said in a statement.

In a first phase of operations launched on Nov. 23, government forces moving south from Nineveh and north from Anbar already linked up, clearing large parts of the desert between the Tigris and Euphrates valleys.

JOC spokesman Gen. Yahya Rassoul said on Nov. 27 that they had already cleared 50 percent of the total area of the desert of around 29,000 square km.

At the peak of its power in 2014, Daesh ruled some 7 million people in a territory as large as Italy, encompassing large parts of Syria and nearly a third of Iraq.

It is now confined to just a few small pockets, most of them in the desert.

MIDEAST-CRISISIRAQ-PARADE

Iraqi federal police members are seen during a military parade in Baghdad’s fortified Green Zone on December 10, 2017. | Photo Credit: Reuters

Published at 7.15 p.m.

Iraqis held a military parade celebrating final victory over Islamic State in Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone. Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi declared final victory over Islamic State on December 9 after Iraqi forces drove its last remnants from the country, three years after the militant group captured about a third of Iraq's territory. Iraqi forces recaptured the last areas still under Islamic State control along the border with Syria and secured the western desert, Abadi said, thus marking the end of the war against the militants. His announcement comes two days after the Russian military announced the defeat of the militants in neighbouring Syria, where Moscow is backing Syrian government forces. Mr. Abadi declared December 10 an annual national holiday.

The parade was not being broadcast live and only state media was allowed to attend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom