Iraq: Al Qaeda 'Controls Half Of Fallujah'

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
rtx16yxe-1-942x530.jpg

Zionist Al Qaeda again invading everybody to protect Israhell

Zionist salafists anti-arabs sect are not muslims. They are the Sheitan agressing everybody (Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon) with the JEW NATO air support.

rtx16yxe-1-942x530.jpg

Zionist Al Qaeda again invading everybody to protect Israhell

Zionist salafists anti-arabs sect are not muslims. They are the Sheitan agressing everybody (Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon) with the JEW NATO air support.
You are also a Zionist plot. Thanks to ur posts everyone thinks that Palestinian and Assad supporters are trolls and imbeciles.

You are also a Zionist plot. Thanks to ur posts everyone thinks that Palestinian and Assad supporters are trolls and imbeciles.

The wave of antisemitism this guy has, is the worst I have ever seen by far :lol:

I hope that Iraqi army wipes all those cave people out of Iraq.

nice try :lol:

1- everyone knew that ! :lol: even the fellas in your village

2-good luck supporting AQ just to oppose me :lol:

3- you are pathetic :lol: lol again

@mohsen @SOHEIL @Islam shall be the winner :lol:

Well, I am smart enough to not support anyone in that mess ;) BTW, I am totally unbiassed about Sunni-Shia issue. I just feel bad for the innocent people who got killed everyday in the ME.

Well, I am smart enough to not support anyone in that mess
no , you are as smart as a candy bar

BTW, I am totally unbiassed about Sunni-Shia issue. I just feel bad for the innocent people who got killed everyday in the ME.
so much talking from an atheist :lol:

let the believers handle the talk ;) u dont believe in GOD how can u believe in humanity ? :crazy:

no , you are as smart as a candy bar

so much talking from an atheist :lol:

let the believers handle the talk ;) u dont believe in GOD how can u believe in humanity ? :crazy:

Well, nice try for trolling me, and making me angry, ... but, I don't care dude. :lol::lol::lol:
PS. I am not Atheist, I am Agnostic. Although I don't expect anyone to understand the differences. some minimum requirements are needed. BTW, talking about my beliefs is off-topic here. maybe @mods want to delete off-topic posts here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom