What's new

Iran's space program is key to its quest for global power By Uzi Rubin

well i am not uzi robin and i am not even remotely near of being an expert but i was thinking the other day what if US or israel try to nuke us?? in that case one of the things would save us is a satellite in the space with a laser cannon on it. something like US COIL system but fixed in the space.
another point, did you know that if you release an object with 20 kg weight from 400 km, on impact it will release the energy amount equivalent to 40 kg of TNT?? i mean imagine we have something like hARP puts munitions in the space and the munitions ignite their rocket engine and dive for their target in anywhere on earth.

well i am not uzi robin and i am not even remotely near of being an expert but i was thinking the other day what if US or israel try to nuke us?? in that case one of the things would save us is a satellite in the space with a laser cannon on it. something like US COIL system but fixed in the space.
another point, did you know that if you release an object with 20 kg weight from 400 km, on impact it will release the energy amount equivalent to 40 kg of TNT?? i mean imagine we have something like hARP puts munitions in the space and the munitions ignite their rocket engine and dive for their target in anywhere on earth.
what is the use of 40kg of TNT

do you mean something like "rod from god?" if anyone tries to make something like that, we will see another arms race...:sad::sad: that would not end well.
(though i am a fan of killer cubesats against enemy satellite network! a few hundred of them can make a mess out of leo..)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom