What's new

Iran's Newly Discovered Gas Field Holds 538 Billion Cubic Meters

Find a place with a high concentration of Shias in Pakistan, and look for oil ad gas..... for some reason, the shias of the world live on top of the largest oil and gas reserves.....

Balochistan??
We have huge desert area in Balochistan and no gas or oil is ever discovered, whilst Iran desert is full of oil and gas. What is going on?

What the hell? Pakistan can't find enough gas to light a cigeratte and you guys dare not light a cig lest half your country blows up in a huge fireball of gas.
:lol::tup: dinosaurs did not like to leave middle east at all not even an inch in to Pakistan but soon inshallah we can sell and you can buy it cheaper than other places i really do not know why you guys do not have any oil or gas either that or you have them but you do not know were they are

Balochistan??
We have huge desert area in Balochistan and no gas or oil is ever discovered, whilst Iran desert is full of oil and gas. What is going on?

By the way, only 20% of Iran has been seached for oil and gas.... they have found so much energy resources that they havent had time to search the other 80%.

god damn dinosaurs :enjoy:

dinosaur_land_mural.jpg

Balochistan??
Have you looked inside Baluchistan ? ,the security there is hindrance on doing a thorough search .
But honestly looking there is useless . we only found some small reserve north of systan . guess if you look at the ocean you'll have better chance than Baluchistan.

Iran shares the worlds largest gas field with Qatar.

as it stands, Qatar is exploiting the shit of it with foreign assistance and taking out a lot more then Iran.

Iran's number 1 priority should be the south pars gas field. it is absolutely crucial that we take out at least as much as Qatar there before touching any other field

False on every account :)
Iran has more projects AND is exploiting more!

right up to 2011 and every year before that Qatar was taking out on a 2 to 1 ratio compared to Iran from what I read...

perhaps IRan caught up recently and I wasn't aware? do you have any recent sources that compares exploitation? because it would be pleasant news to me

False on every account :)
Iran has more projects AND is exploiting more!

right up to 2011 and every year before that Qatar was taking out on a 2 to 1 ratio compared to Iran from what I read...

perhaps IRan caught up recently and I wasn't aware? do you have any recent sources that compares exploitation? because it would be pleasant news to me

it was last year, we surpassed Qatar just in the beginning of last year now we are going to third year with even bigger numbers then 1.2 billion cubic meters per day we are still advancing we are adding to that numbers.

The South Pars Phase 13, 22 to 24 opened with a $ 11 billion dollars investment today by the President in Assaluyeh. Accordingly, the total gas production of the country has now reached more than 800 million cubic meters per day, and with the launch of all phases of South Pars, this figure will increase to 1.2 billion cubic meters per day. Iran has already surpassed Qatar in extracting gas from this joint field. Also supporting the development of South Pars and increasing gas production, our country, which faced the problem of gas, domestic, industrial and petrochemical a few years ago, is ready to play a greater role in gas exports, while eliminating domestic demand.

پیشی گرفتن ایران از قطر در برداشت گاز از میدان مشترک پارس جنوبی

http://dolat.ir/detail/319831

Have you looked inside Baluchistan ? ,the security there is hindrance on doing a thorough search .
But honestly looking there is useless . we only found some small reserve north of systan . guess if you look at the ocean you'll have better chance than Baluchistan.
Are there any hotspots for oil and energy in Iran's azerbaijan province? The country (azerbaijan) has some decent places near its coast.

Are there any hotspots for oil and energy in Iran's azerbaijan province? The country (azerbaijan) has some decent places near its coast.

only Arabs have alot of oil and gas :enjoy:, so that will be Khuzestan province for us, where Iranian Arabs live the capital of Iran oil is Khuzestan province.

11392963-political-map-of-iran-with-the-several-provinces-where-khuzestan-is-highlighted-.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom