What's new

Iran's Navy trained in india?

Neo said:
I believe there's more to this affair than a coutesy call. Iran is keen to expand and train the navy, Indian expertise would come handy.
I don't trust them anyway, when the pressure gets high or the secrets leak to the media, they'll just admit getting trainging or expertise from IN.

The Iranian-indian defense and strategic ties took off in the days of the Taliban in Afghanistan. After Iraq, india needed another moslem country to infect and destroy which now happens to be Iran. Watch what happens when the US attacks it. Will india come to its aid?

RAPTOR said:
Will india come to its aid?

Pakistan fed, trained and supplied a loooooooooooooooot of money to taleban.

When time came did Pakistan helped Taleban?

US used Pakistani land and air to attack Taleban.

Miro

Will india come to its aid?

Why should we?

What Iranian's have done for us?

Where that thought came from?

Miro

miroslav said:
Why should we?

Miro

I thought they were your natural allies with "historical" ties and india's strategic partner in a volatile region which has provided bases to india to launch an attack on Pakistan. Iran is also your "number one" allly since your country is building a major port and highways there...........

Isnt Iran where india gets its CNG and petroleum from? and isnt Iran going to provide india with a highway into Central Asia so it can conquer the entire region with indian made goods and etc etc etc.........??

RAPTOR said:
After Iraq, india needed another moslem country to infect and destroy which now happens to be Iran.

what do you mean????

What did India do to Iraq???

Whats wrong with this guy???, for him anything Indian is evil,what Indian does is evil,all Indians are evil.

We need another country to infect and destroy ,,,which other countries do you know.

Bull said:
Whats wrong with this guy???, for him anything Indian is evil,what Indian does is evil,all Indians are evil.

We need another country to infect and destroy ,,,which other countries do you know.

I have to agree with Bull. Raptor is bordering paranoia. India didnt do anything to Iraq, its relationship with Iran and Saudi Arabia is to all of their mutual benefit. There are things about India which is objectional such as the Gujarat massacre and their repressive rule in Kashmir. This doesnt mean that there arent areas where India and Pakistan can coperate and that Indias influence in the region is totally negative.

It is not Indian soldiers who are blowing up mosques with helicopter gunships and occuping a soverign Islamic nation. It is not India which is supplying tens of billions of dollars of military equipment to a nation in the region which uses it to oppress and deny land and dignity to those who they neither allow statehood nor consider citizens. At least Kashmiris are considered Indian citizens, and given democratic rights if not independance and statehood. Can the same be said of palentinians who neither have a state nor are citizen of the nation who rules them? All powerful nations will seek to advance their interest, India is no different and no worse than others.

In light of the situation Pakistan's current posture is correct, robust and calling for improvements in the treatment of Kashmiris while strenghtening its own defence.

Neo said:
I believe there's more to this affair than a coutesy call. Iran is keen to expand and train the navy, Indian expertise would come handy.
I don't trust them anyway, when the pressure gets high or the secrets leak to the media, they'll just admit getting trainging or expertise from IN.

I do believe that they are training and maintaing Iran's Russian origin weapons, but was this a really dumb move? or a bargaining chip with the US? What especially strikes me as being quite moronic is that this incident happpens when the Nuclear Deal that india is begging for was being discussed in the US Senate!!!!! I mean WHOA....boy what timing! Nonetheless, it was reported widely in the media and Rice was grilled for hours by some Senators about indias "relationship" with Iran (the other axis of evil).

RAPTOR said:
I thought they were your natural allies with "historical" ties and india's strategic partner in a volatile region which has provided bases to india to launch an attack on Pakistan. Iran is also your "number one" allly since your country is building a major port and highways there...........

Isnt Iran where india gets its CNG and petroleum from? and isnt Iran going to provide india with a highway into Central Asia so it can conquer the entire region with indian made goods and etc etc etc.........??

I thought back in 71 amrika was your natural ally. Back in 99 China was your strategic ally.

who cam to rescue you?

Did amrika stopped the creation of Bangladesh? Did amrika sent it's 7th fleet for you?

did china attacked or stopped India against Pakistan in 99? or even in 71?

Miro

miroslav said:
Pakistan fed, trained and supplied a loooooooooooooooot of money to taleban.

When time came did Pakistan helped Taleban?

US used Pakistani land and air to attack Taleban.

Miro

Helped who? Why should we help them? After they kill the thousands of innocent people, and put on harsh laws based on islamic fundamentalism?

We told them to disappear and that would be in their best interest, and whatever Taliban did was purely unnecessary and Pakistan no way support those acts.

Pakistan trained them, hell even U.S trained them against S.U. What is wrong with that?

Why should we?

Miro

Exactly! Why should we help Taleban for? Its not our interest anymore.

Yes, I agree with Bull, there is something wrong with Raptor.

He is always trying to find some flaws in India. As its known "empty vessel makes more noise".

Raptor, can you prove with any sources, that india infected Iraq??

If all Indian want to make such claims, then we have lot of such source that says Pak has assisted Taliban and all

Kashmiri terrorists in all the ways to infect India...

Raptor, if you can't stick to the topic then don't irritate others,

Learn some good thing from your brothers...........

Don't make unneccessary postings that's not at all related and with no base!!!

Webby, just look at him.

Rafale said:
Yes, I agree with Bull, there is something wrong with Raptor.

He is always trying to find some flaws in India. As its known "empty vessel makes more noise"..

:lol: how about you.

Rafale said:
If all Indian want to make such claims, then we have lot of such source that says Pak has assisted Taliban and all.

:) Not only we but US was behind all that. dear its a big game started by US we were with her in that and as soon as she has no intrests she reverse the policy after 9/11 although Talibans have nothing to do with the incident of 9/11 so plz stop blaming only Pakistan for Taliban.

Rafale said:
Raptor, if you can't stick to the topic then don't irritate others,

Learn some good thing from your brothers...........

Don't make unneccessary postings that's not at all related and with no base!!!

Webby, just look at him.

Same advice for u.
And webby also look at me :laugh:

Jana said:
:) Not only we but US was behind all that. dear its a big game started by US we were with her in that and as soon as she has no intrests she reverse the policy after 9/11 although Talibans have nothing to do with the incident of 9/11 so plz stop blaming only Pakistan for Taliban.

Could you comment on this;

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20011008/rashid

I am aware that much water has flowed down the Indus, but given the present situation, what would be your comments?

Iran's Navy trained in india? .........india cant even train its personnel's well how it can train iranian i think they are training them how to leak secrect's.....

As a true friend of Iran.......india should give its Russian made Bramouse missiles to Iran so it can defend its self against an American attack. It would reinforce indias position as a regional superpower that helps its friends in need. :angel:

HAHAH no plese dont do tht or iran will be destroyed by Brahamos
which has a fly time of 8 secs lolani:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom