What's new

Iranians chant ‘Death to Israel & America!’ on Quds Day as Rouhani joins rally (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Baghdad was also capital of Sasanian empire. Anyway other than 3000 years ago Jews never settled in any parts of Palestine, it belonged to Christians and Christians became Muslims after Islam.

2016-04-26-1461710702-170624-isisfightersbycountry.jpg

150624-is-fighters-chart1.jpg
Wow we did a far better job than Europeans at keeping our muslims moderate!

Wow we did a far better job than Europeans at keeping our muslims moderate!

I would say that we have to be careful. There is indeed Salafi movement in Turkey too and at some point it will start the Jihadi activities.

Baghdad was also capital of Sasanian empire. Anyway other than 3000 years ago Jews never settled in any parts of Palestine, it belonged to Christians and Christians became Muslims after Islam.

@Mountain Jew how's this for historical revisionism?

Because first Qibla of us is occupied.

Sufferings of Palestinians, which your actions bring about has more weightage than any of your ideology.
However, if Qibla liberation is meant than why IRGC don't go and liberate it?

That was their religious site much before it was ever yours.
Babri Mosque was demolished by hindu regime, but IRGC reflect no resentments.

Babri Mosque was demolished by hindu regime, but IRGC reflect no resentments.

You saw how one phone call from South Block and the ayatollah bit his tongue immediately and disavowed his own words.

Problem didn't start with Hamas or Intifada. But this problem started much before when first creation of Jewish state of Israel was announced upon the Palestinian Land.
The problem began in the 19th century
My brother, even those who today call themselves Palestinians, didn't call any land "Palestinian land" in 1948.
Only in 1964 they called the territory of the State of Israel (within the Green Line) "Palestinian land" and after the Six-Day War they added Judea, Samaria and Gaza.
There was no Palestinian land.

This jewish claim is the main and basic Problem. Your whole argument is based only upon this wrong claim.
The Jewish claim exists before any other claim of any other people living today.
The problem started when another group came and decided that now they were also claiming territory.

(1) I don't believe that there is any such so called GOD, who gave this BIRTH RIGHT to the JEWS that this piece of land belongs to them till the judgement day.
It's your faith and that's o.k.
(2) Remaining world (at least the majority) also don't believe in any such GOD and also don't believe in any such Jewish Birth Right.
And there are billions who want the Jews to die, we don't run according to what the world wants.
(3) It is same that Red Indians after centuries kick out all the White Americans, and tell them that their gods gave the present US land only to the Red Indians and the present day White Americans have to right upon it.
They (Indians) can certainly say that, they had their own land and only theirs and then came a foreign factor and took the land they still live on, and if they feel occupied and unwilling to accept the American government, they can resist.
Please try to understand that at some stage, Zionists are not thinking as atheists, but as followers of jewish religion and jewish race.

In your own words, when the Zionists say: " The Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel." then here Zionist are not acting as atheists, but they are taking this claim from the religion.

The claim is historical and cultural,at least from the Zionist side.

I am afraid it is absolutely not true.
There may be some issues of borders with Jordan etc. , but the people living in that area were neither jews nor citizens of Israel.
Jews/Zionists were the external people, who came and usurped the land and rights of the native population.
Jews have lived in the land of Israel continuously for more than 3200 years.
And this includes both the 20th century and the 19th century.
It is true that most of the Jews (and their offspring) who now live in the Land of Israel immigrated to this land in the 19th and 20th centuries.
But this is also true for most of the Arabs who now live in the Land of Israel.

This notion of "Land of Israel" has it's 100% roots in the religion and not the atheism. And this is the main EVIL which brought all the destruction after the creation of Israel.
"This notion of "Land of Israel" has it's 100% roots in the religion and not the atheism." I agree with you.
What destruction are you talking about?
Whose? Of what?

Well, in no way it is possible for me to ever accept it as "Logical Reason". It is 100% "Religious Reason" and the the "Logical Reason".
The claim about the land is not only religious
There is a historical claim, there is tradition, there is culture, there is language.

I am afraid you are making a mistake between being "Atheist" and being "Secular".

Israelies are not "Atheists", but they are "Seculars".

They may not follow strict Jewish Relgion, but they do believe the same GOD, who created this Jewish Race and gave this peace of Land to them.

Just look for yourself that only 15% of Israelis are atheists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Israel

The number of atheists and agnostics is lower, and stands at 15% and 37% respectively. The 2009 Avi-Chai study found 77% of Israeli Jews believe in a "higher power", while 46% define themselves as secular, of which 8% define themselves as "anti-religious".[3]
You're right, but how does that relate to what you quoted?
I think you quoted the wrong part.

I don't agree with this a single bit and believe this mentality to be the main reason of all EVILS in the this issue.

If we have to accept it, then the Red Indians should start kicking out all White and Black Americans out of their sacred lands today.
Well, that's your point of view
From our point of view, they robbed our freedom and independence and then we got them back.
If the Indians don't agree with the current situation
They can and should act to change it,
For me, the justice will be with them.

@Mountain Jew how's this for historical revisionism?
There is a sentence that says
"When you have no history, you invent it"
All those who subordinated themselves to the Palestinian idea apparently adopted this statement.

We kill everyone that we want. firstly we kill khawarij terrorists, got any problem?! We kill saddam and supporters of saddam, we kill takfiris in Syria, we are enemies of wahhabis and wahhabis friends. We are enemy of israel, because stronger israel is a threat to our security.

We kill everyone that we want. we even kill Shia soldiers of saddam if they are our enemy. we weaken everyone that is threat to our security.

Hahaha relax dude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom