What's new

Iranians Build Up Afghan Clout

I guess you mistaken. RAW and CIA is running the training camps for the Uyghur separatists. The poor Talibans don't even think anything against the neighboring countries. These poor ppls land is occupied by the foreign invaders and killerz of human races....:smokin:

Chinese don't believe in it.

NA forces?

It was a massacre of 8000 Shia Hazaras. Some which barely escaped to Pakistan, and today are being killed by Baluch terrorists.

I feel so terrible. Even after escaping such a massacre these terrorists are still trying to murder them.

Ops I thought you were talking about Taliban, can you give me a link to that?

I have a good idea for building a new bridge between Afghans and Pakistanis, we will not get much from our older population why not establish something that engage young Afghans and Pakistanis into common ground; starting from tours in third countries to business? that will drop distrust remarkably between them and they will realize that no Afghan is against Pakistani or vice-versa!

Come on Sher, we are neighbors, why do we want unstable neighbors?

And please, first Shia massacre?

Have your forgotten about Mazar-e-Sharif?

No need to blame everything on Pakistan. We want Afghanistan as brotherly nation.

These are blamed on pakistan government b/c pakistan government takes direct orders from Washington. America wants to create instability in Afghanistan to keep Russia and Iran out. They even want pakistan's influence out of Afghanistan. So i do believe alot of instability in Afghnaistan is created by pakistani government , which is ordered by Washington.

Ops I thought you were talking about Taliban, can you give me a link to that?

I have a good idea for building a new bridge between Afghans and Pakistanis, we will not get much from our older population why not establish something that engage young Afghans and Pakistanis into common ground; starting from tours in third countries to business? that will drop distrust remarkably between them and they will realize that no Afghan is against Pakistani or vice-versa!

Frankly, I think Pakistanis and Afghans can agree that there has been enough bloodshed.

What is the point of having children only to see them die?

If you really want the link, here it is.
Massacre of Hazaras in Mazar-e Sharif, 1998

And I was talking about the Taliban, btw.

These are blamed on pakistan government b/c pakistan government takes direct orders from Washington. America wants to create instability in Afghanistan to keep Russia and Iran out. They even want pakistan's influence out of Afghanistan. So i do believe alot of instability in Afghnaistan is created by pakistani government , which is ordered by Washington.

It is not our government. Pakistan does not want Afghanistan to be used as a proxy against itself. We want peaceful and brotherly Afghanistan that is not used by other nations such as India to attack us.

Frankly, I think Pakistanis and Afghans can agree that there has been enough bloodshed.

It is not our government. Pakistan does not want Afghanistan to be used as a proxy against itself. We want peaceful and brotherly Afghanistan that is not used by other nations such as India to attack us.

I believe you 100%. But there are certain elements in the pakistani government that take orders from America. And America will do anything to keep Iran's influence out of Afghanistan, if that means blowing up mosques, people, schools, etc.... they will do that. They do it by proxy armies. Brainwash a group of Wahabi Extremist , fund, arm them . then the goal to destablize Afghanistan is achieved, Iran will be kept out. America doesn't really care about the Stability, economy, advancement of Aghanistan. Iran+pakistan+Afghanistan should work closely together, without taking orders from America and fight terrorism in the region. Bring stability to the region. Alot of instability in Pakistan is also caused by America and it's allies.

There was a time when the Taliban was a movement with sincere objectives, but somewhere down the line they have been corrupted and molded into a band of mercenaries and thugs that can be hired by anybody.

Just look at the article in the OP, even Iran can buy them now.

Those people were NA too excluding civilians but what? Taliban paid the price they were more brutally killed in containers where they were left to drink their own urine! and you will tell me again that you are blaming Pakistan to be honest most of them were Punjabi warriors those poor didn't knew they were going to be killed like that! the rest of their commanders flew to Pakistan via Kunduz airport by Pakistani aviation that included Pakistani military commanders and Afghan Taliban commanders.

USA's fate will be the same in Afghanistan just like Iraq, it only needs an agreement of support by Pakistan with the current Afghan government; current Afghan government is recognized by all countries, have made a lot of progress and provided things to Pakistan that Taliban couldn't and there are many many + points for Pakistan to support this government than Taliban! there is still time for Pakistan to think about it.

There was a time when the Taliban was a movement with sincere objectives, but somewhere down the line they have been corrupted and molded into a band of mercenaries and thugs that can be hired by anybody.

That's what I have been saying all the time, Taliban in the beginning had very good people; Afghans called them 'frishta' but those commanders were assassinated one by one from within and today's Taliban is totally different they can do anything for power and money and there are 10s of our factions inside Taliban who can barely obey a single dictator.

CIA/America master mind of proxy wars with proxy armies to acheive and further their own interests. We will never have peace in that region, until people stop being brainwashed into fighthing proxy wars that NEVER benefits the people. When will idiots wake up?

That's what I have been saying all the time, Taliban in the beginning had very good people; Afghans called them 'frishta' but those commanders were assassinated one by one from within and today's Taliban is totally different they can do anything for power and money and there are 10s of our factions inside Taliban who can barely obey a single dictator.

I hope Afghanistan will be led by angels again!

Oh yes. I agree

We are blessed with some of these frishtas in Pakistan today. :lol:

Oh yes. I agree

We are blessed with some of these frishtas in Pakistan today. :lol:

There was a reason Afghans called them frishtas because they ended up long street war and you guys don't have any such reason to call them with that name :lol:

There was a reason Afghans called them frishtas because they ended up long street war and you guys don't have any such reason to call them with that name :lol:

Well today they are shaitaan for both of us.

The problem Sher saab, is that our region has been turned into a war zone.

Afghans and Pakistanis have now been recognized around the world as mercenaries. Anybody and everybody knows they can hire them. And our people are willing to pick up a gun and kill their brother for money.

It's sad to see this happening.

Afghans and Pakistanis have now been recognized around the world as mercenaries. Anybody and everybody knows they can hire them. And our people are willing to pick up a gun and kill their brother for money.

With all these acknowledgements yet we blame each other and are eager to drink each others blood!!! that's in fact really sad!

I hope the clock rounds for the benefit of both nations from now on!

Thank god for your intellegence to understand whats really going on in pakistan and afghanistan. would you mind elaborating whom and what country is benefiting from these proxy armies?I really would like to know your opinion.

Thank god for your intellegence to understand whats really going on in pakistan and afghanistan. would you mind elaborating whom and what country is benefiting from these proxy armies?I really would like to know your opinion.

It may hurt your sentiments, but sure.

After the communist ruler of Afghanistan Najibullah fell, the Iranians and Saudis started their proxy war for control of Afghanistan. The Taliban who was supported by Pakistan brought law and order to the country.

OMG. This is too much.

Sorry, but Afghanistan has been the land of proxy war for over 20 years. Everybody has their interests in Afghanistan.

Pakistan, Iran, KSA, Russia, India, US and probably some others as well.

I think Sher can be better in explaining to you.

I will just correct him. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom