What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

It's speed is a huge factor: it can scan a wider area of the sea with it's radar. It would scan the areas in front of the naval group and inform it or attack if allowed to do so. It's 3-4 times faster than a MQ-9 and scans thus a 3-4 time larger area.
So that about the value of speed here.
Over horizon targeting is a must have for a blue water naval group with Iran's opponents.

Range should be in the 1000+ on class even if turbojets are used instead of turbofans.
I hope it gets are conformal SAR.

It's speed is a huge factor: it can scan a wider area of the sea with it's radar. It would scan the areas in front of the naval group and inform it or attack if allowed to do so. It's 3-4 times faster than a MQ-9 and scans thus a 3-4 time larger area.
So that about the value of speed here.
Over horizon targeting is a must have for a blue water naval group with Iran's opponents.

Range should be in the 1000+ on class even if turbojets are used instead of turbofans.
I hope it gets are conformal SAR.

what do you think: 2 Yasin bombs or 4 in its internal weapons bay or maybe you think 4 Balaban bombs? what's your thoughts on weapon capacity?

new-1565104916929.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Five attack variants of Karrar (so far)

EKIbGTNXsAAZHyn.jpg:large

EKJOe1bX0AAaZ45.jpg

EKJOe-iXkAEvR8C.jpg

Last edited:
me too, well the report say there is an advanced version equipped with jet engines

a couple years after its announce they announced they had built a 50% scale model (I believe).

There was a picture, if what I remember is true this UCAV will be MASSIVE in size. As the picture I remember was a UAV that covered a entire inside factory room.

I wonder if they will try 4 J-85 engines to power it.

a couple years after its announce they announced they had built a 50% scale model (I believe).

There was a picture, if what I remember is true this UCAV will be MASSIVE in size. As the picture I remember was a UAV that covered a entire inside factory room.

I wonder if they will try 4 J-85 engines to power it.

i always thought our biggest drone will be something close to Qaher but you saying it was bigger than Qaher ? i do not know about 4 that's too much may be 2 RD-33 or a reverse engineered version of it i mean a uav will be Iran best test platform you can not test a new engine on a real fighters that too big of a risk i do not want to get ahead of my self so i think 2 J-85 engines is more realistic or 2 reverse engineer RD-33 engines.

i always thought our biggest drone will be something close to Qaher but you saying it was bigger than Qaher ? i do not know about 4 that's too much may be 2 RD-33 or a reverse engineered version of it i mean a uav will be Iran best test platform you can not test a new engine on a real fighters that too big of a risk i do not want to get ahead of my self so i think 2 J-85 engines is more realistic or 2 reverse engineer RD-33 engines.

This was probably 2 RQ-170’s in wingspan and 3+ RQ-170’s in width. And it was only the scale model. Again if I remember correctly as the picture was from very long time ago pre RQ-170 capture

So I don’t see how two engines would be enough to sufficiently power it.

This was probably 2 RQ-170’s in wingspan and 3+ RQ-170’s in width. And it was only the scale model. Again if I remember correctly as the picture was from very long time ago pre RQ-170 capture

So I don’t see how two engines would be enough to sufficiently power it.
yap that very big that will take 2 RD-33 what you are saying is a small bomber

Back
Top Bottom