What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

there were examples of Iranian drones. Details compiled by Conflict Armament Research already linked Iran via gyroscopes to drones used across the Middle East.

A lot of drones on display this year

EzO9CSYVgAQ95R4

are you pointing out the drones in white color???
Yep,you can see a better view in one of the vids of the parade,the tail section is almost identical to the mohajem,especially the small swept back vertical section that attaches under the tail booms underneath the vertical rudders.The nose on these also looks rather similar to the latest version of the mohajem that we saw at one of the unveilings a few months back,plus theres the bow type fixed rear landing gear as well.
Heres the vid,you can see the drones in question at around 3-5 seconds into the vid

Last edited:
Yep,you can see a better view in one of the vids of the parade,the tail section is almost identical to the mohajem,especially the small swept back vertical section that attaches under the tail booms underneath the vertical rudders.The nose on these also looks rather similar to the latest version of the mohajem that we saw at one of the unveilings a few months back,plus theres the bow type fixed rear landing gear as well.
Heres the vid,you can see the drones in question at around 3-5 seconds into the vid
thanks, they are called " Mohajer-N " short for " New Mohajer "

What is this here? ´Dont tell me this is a cement truck.

I guess there is ether a
1.) Optical System (i doubt)
2.) Electromagnetic Energy Weapon
3.) Strong Laser Weapon. (Energy Supply on a seperated source)

1618909859318.png

Attachments

• 1618909816492.png
    1618909816492.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
What is this here? ´Dont tell me this is a cement truck.

I guess there is ether a
1.) Optical System (i doubt)
2.) Electromagnetic Energy Weapon
3.) Strong Laser Weapon. (Energy Supply on a seperated source)

View attachment 735763
Isnt that fume producing machine that was designed to fight the disease . well it belong to a time that we knew a lot less about the virus and how it spread .

Looks like we might see a Shahed-171 like drone in Venezuela in the future:

Translation:

EANSA continues to work on the development of drones in Venezuela with Iranian support, as with the SIBO 100, 200 aircraft, and since mid-2020 the work has been accelerating, Now we see flying wing models that have already been studied by the commissions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom