What's new

Iranian ship sinks off Iraqi coast - report

Small 455 tone ship, 6 m width
Close to Bubyan island of Kuwait going to Kuwait.

No rush or emotions.
Lets wait for details.
Either accident or someone wanted a small escalation. Maybe someone who benefits from escalation. Benefits differ.

Small 455 tone ship, 6 m width
Close to Bubyan island of Kuwait going to Kuwait.

No rush or emotions.
Lets wait for details.
Either accident or someone wanted a small escalation. Maybe someone who benefits from escalation. Benefits differ.

Civilian?

Maybe someone took a page out of Irani Playbook. They destroyed several tankers by attaching explosives to them so maybe someone wants to get even now. If this was done on purpose then lot of Iranian vessels will be on target in coming days.

Civilian?

yes, two maritime accidents in the past month is a bit high.
Shahraz collision with an Indonesian ship and now this.
Response is very easy but you don’t want to escalate a true accident.

Maybe someone took a page out of Irani Playbook. They destroyed several tankers by attaching explosives to them so maybe someone wants to get even now. If this was done on purpose then lot of Iranian vessels will be on target in coming days.

Check Iranian UUVs. Who has more ships and more transportation in the world?
Let’s sink all the ships around. Let’s reach 0-0-0.
You are so cuuute
:)

Check Iranian UUVs. Who has more ships and more transportation in the world.
You are so cuuute
:)

Please dont use that stupid condescending tone with me here. I stated a simple fact which has been stated repeated on International media. I dont care if some one has thousand UUV or a million both Gulf states and Iranis can kill each other for all i care.

Please dont use that stupid condescending tone with me here. I stated a simple fact which has been stated repeated on International media. I dont care if some one has thousand UUV or a million both Gulf states and Iranis can kill each other for all i care.

I educated you beyond the selected media you read. Thank you!
Adios.

I educated you beyond the selected media you read. Thank you!
Adios.

I am not one arse deep in Farsi media just bcz you are narrow minded dont assume others live in a box. Also please use you real flag.

I am not one arse deep in Farsi media just bcz you are narrow minded dont assume others live in a box. Also please use you real flag.
You are just here trolling and moving this thread to off topic. If you have nothing useful to really say about the incident then there is no need for you to post anything.
Guys plz ignore such people.

Initial eval:
- Harsh weather and waves moved the ceramic loads to one side of the ship, causing imbalance and sank it.
Ship was 50 year old and made of steel.
850 tone ceramic in a 450 tone ship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom