What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Could this be a problem in terms of further development?
More importantly, could this pose a threat to the system altogether? Certain people involved in sensitive things like this should not be allowed to leave the country. The internal security is a joke at times...
Enemy has a fifth column inside the country. They don't need to attack or send even their own spies. They just let the locals do their work. Sometimes i think if Iran has the largest numbers of traitors in the world. The amount of betrayal and khodkhaahi is staggering.

Iran Reconstruction of the scene operation of seizure the British Stena Impero oil tanker by the IRGC navy
Do I smell traces of the oncoming boarding by special forces on another British ship since the money from the tanks that were suppose to be returned to Iran are still in British banks?

Iranian Missile Hits Israeli-owned Tanker in Arabian Sea

The damages:

ExV2mt7XEAQ4UJH

ExV2mt8XMAQ4UXP
ExV2mt_WUAA-PCF

The zionist media says that it was launched from Iran soil, so my guess it was a 1000+ km missile

The damages:

ExV2mt7XEAQ4UJH

ExV2mt8XMAQ4UXP
ExV2mt_WUAA-PCF

The zionist media says that it was launched from Iran soil, so my guess it was a 1000+ km missile

If a 1000KM missile struck that ship it wouldn’t be sailing.

It was either a limpet mine attached onto it, a drone missile strike (unlikely), or more than likely a suicide drone with a small warhead (<20kg) similar to the one used to strike holes in Armaco attack.

If a 1000KM missile struck that ship it wouldn’t be sailing.

It was either a limpet mine attached onto it, a drone missile strike (unlikely), or more than likely a suicide drone with a small warhead (<20kg) similar to the one used to strike holes in Armaco attack.

it could be a cruise missile with reduced payload.

there should be no problem with funding because "Air Defence" was put under "National Importance/High priority"-projects

where did you get this from, any source?

2-3 years ago they said the upgraded version will be ready in 2 years, so if there was no delay this project should be completed already or nearly completed

lets hope Iran got some Denel engineers on board, knowledge is needed....

There will be some new information released on this, I think this summer.
Iran and South Africa signed defense cooperation امضای نظامی ایران و آفریقای‌جنوبی

South Africa has applied to UNSC for arms sell to Iran

South Africa has applied to the United Nations Security Council for arms sell to Iran ( Umkhonto sea based surface-to-air missile system )

According to the report carried by mybroadband website on Saturday, South Africa has applied to the United Nations Security Council to sell missiles worth R1.5 billion ($118 million) to Iran.

Don't buy it. They are all compromised.
Could this be a problem in terms of further development?
More importantly, could this pose a threat to the system altogether? Certain people involved in sensitive things like this should not be allowed to leave the country. The internal security is a joke at times...

Iran has been experiencing this for a long time. That is why they only trust a certain number of people there, hence, IRGC.

Who do you think organized operation Eagle Claw? Who could have known that much detail about inside Iran? Who organized the pick up place and the park and all the details? It was an Iranian based in Texas. Later killed himself after his daughter died of colorectal cancer.

Last edited:
Enemy has a fifth column inside the country. They don't need to attack or send even their own spies. They just let the locals do their work. Sometimes i think if Iran has the largest numbers of traitors in the world. The amount of betrayal and khodkhaahi is staggering.

Well, there are 2 ways to look at this.

1. Iran has been under humongous pressure by so many for so long. In fact, about 120 years of atrocities against Iranian people. You can blame each incompetent government of Iran during those 120 years, but I don't buy it. Never underestimate the CRIMINAL CAPACITY of the West. After all they have done 500+ years of criminal atrocities from slavery and slave trade out of Africa to WW1 and WW2 (which is really European W1 and W2) for world domination and resource control and theft of others' natural resources. The West is an EXPERT in lies, manipulation, and criminal injustice and brutality. Don't expect Iran to be able to fight "gracefully" against such experienced GENOCIDAL EVIL SATIST DECEPTIVE PARASITE, that calls itself the "Leader of the Free World", the "Beacon of Hope", "The shinning city on the hill" - the same nation that has murdered 140m Native Americans, 600-700K Cambodians, dropped 580,000 bombs on Laos, used H-Bombs testing on Marshall Islands/Bikini Island, 2m North Korea, 2m Vietnam, renditions, torture, and according to Madeline Albright, it was JUSTIFIED to murder 1.7m Iraqis with Sanctions. There is no Canada, US, or Australia. These are lands that were stolen by the white anglo saxons. Their indigenous people are NOW dead and mostly gone. Sanctions against Iran, support for Saddam against Iran, war against Iran, assassination of Iranians, all of these are all about destroying Iran and the lives and the rights of Iranian people. Dr. Mossadegh coup was not about Dr. Mossadegh. It was about taking Iranian people's rights and theft of their oil and their birthrights. Not about Dr. Mossadegh. He is dead and gone now. But Iranian people are still suffering because the West still believes: If we did it once, we can do it again. Yes, Iranians do betray their country (as it seems) more than anyone else, ever. Hey, even the Shepard that helped Great Alexander to find the narrow passage around Persepolis did it for a few pieces of gold. The history of it is quite amazing, if you ever get a chance to read it. It is natural for people who see their loved ones in pain, to turn against their country for financial rewards. 100% of Iran's parliamentarians supported Dr.Mossadegh, and yet 2 years later (after the British sanctions and port closures and port blocking with their navy) half of those parliamentarians were getting money from the institute that was run (and funded by the British) by the Rasheedian brothers that helped the coup to be executed inside Iran as per the instructions of Derbeyshire in Cyprus. I met the grandson of Rasheedian in Oxford and spoke with him, we went cannoning. He was so sorry for what his grandfather and his brothers had done. Economic pressure forces people to do things they don't want to do. When your kids are hungry, you do anything. Even betray your country. I agree not everyone would do this. But many would. The truth is ... the West knows that and INSTIGATES that deliberately. It is all ORGANIZED crime against people. Not just Iran, but also ... syria, libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, yemen, cuba, venezuela, bolivia, etc. etc. You know why Americans love crime stories ??? because America IS A CRIME STORY.

Here's an article in the Atlantic today, about Iran ... by :
Karim Sadjadpour
Senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

Here are his statements about Iran. I have never READ anything quite THIS ONE-SIDED about any issues to do with any other countries on this planet ... just look at his statements and how MANIPULATING they are:

Yet Iran’s domestic brutality and regional ambitions continued,
and its nuclear program expanded.

Iran that is advancing toward nuclear-weapons capability, is directly
implicated in the world’s worst humanitarian crises, and gains
leverage against other nations by threatening global economic
and political stability.

Tehran’s Syrian client, the dictator Bashar al-Assad, has fueled the
greatest global refugee crisis since World War II

The ongoing proxy war in Yemen between Saudi Arabia and another
of Iran’s clients, the Houthi movement, has created a horrifying
humanitarian crisis

Iran’s proven ability to launch precision missile and drone strikes
against Saudi oil installations is a looming threat to world energy
supplies and a harbinger of Middle East wars to come.

to deter Iran’s regional provocations and domestic brutality,
signaling to Iran and its proxies that it can continue to act
with impunity.

Despite the urgent security challenges that Iran presents, a U.S.
strategy that focuses only on the nuclear and regional ambitions
of the Iranian government while overlooking the democratic
ambitions of the Iranian people

continuity of Iran’s revolutionary ideology reveals the character
of the Iranian regime.

Tehran’s leaders have continually prioritized opposition to the
United States ahead of the welfare and security of its people

The 81-year-old Khamenei is among the world’s longest-serving autocrats

anti-Americanism in revolutionary themes of justice and anti-imperialism.

A deep state of security and intelligence forces, reporting to Khamenei,
will continue to build nuclear facilities, cultivate regional militias, seize
foreign ships, crush popular dissent, take Western hostages, and conduct
assassinations. A weak state—consisting of apparatchiks and civil servants
authorized to speak to Western officials

No other region in the world threatens global stability like the Middle East,
and no country in the Middle East has benefited more from regional instability than Iran.

I can write a 5000 word essay on each of the points above and HOW WRONG and BIASED each of these statements are.

2. Despite everything done to Iran and how many countries are working to hurt Iran, destroy Iran, and destroy Iranian people ...

T H E Y -- A R E -- S T I L L --- H E R E

That must be pissing them (The West and Israel) off so bad. Everything they do is to destroy Iran. Yet, Iran is still the biggest threat on the planet, apparently. 42 years trying to overthrow the Islamic Republic of Iran. That is 42 years of failure.

Show me a country on the planet that has withstood this much pressure by so many?

Show me a country that can withstand this much pressure for 10 years, even minus regional pressure?

Even Cuba, North Korea, and lately Venezuela have not had this many adversaries, backed by Zionism and its billionaires like Sheldon Adelsen, Bernard Marcus, and Paul Singer of Elliot Management (yes the people who got rid of Kordestani in Twitter), working so expeditiously to overthrow and undermine a country. Look at how many think tank (Israeli lobby groups) are organized to demonize and villainize Iran. Still they are here.

They have military help, financial help, regional help, global help, ... and still they cannot succeed. Look at who wants Iran destroyed: US, UK, Israel, Saudis UAE, and part-time, Kuwait, Turkey, Egypt, France, Germany, ... all this much power! All this money and resources! All of this to end the Islamic Republic of Iran. The MEK terrorists, those that betray their country ... Still Iran is here. Still here. Still fighting. After the most HARSHEST SANCTIONS in history? Still Iran's manufacturing grew by 7.5%. Still Saudis scared out of their pants. Still Israel worried what to do long term. Still U.S. buying Iranian dissidents and worried about Iran's missiles. That is ONE HELL OF A POWER ... like Vietnam, Iran will win in the end.

Iran will lose the battles but WILL WIN the final war and win its freedom from the West.

It is inevitable. Why? Just like getting rid of the Shah...

... the majority of Iranians want their FREEDOM from the West. It is in their consciousness. I have never met such forceful love for a country as I have seen in countless number of Iranian children born in the West (or grew up here since they were very young).

The LOVE for IRAN is in their BLOOD.

The West does not have this. Their love is for money. How many Americans would go to war, for LOVE OF THEIR COUNTRY?

Ask my U.S. military friends and they would tell you, less than 10%. Everyone else goes for college tuition.

Most Iranian people are connected by blood to their land. This is the major under-estimation of the West. But, West cannot understand this - because no ones knowledge and understanding go beyond their own experiences. The British cannot understand why Iranians fought in the Iraq war. They never will.

I asked a 17 year old in Beverley Hills, ... "what do you think of yourself, an Iranian American Jewish Pianist ..."---- she replied, with so much pride, I AM AN IRANIAN. Behind her were sitting a half a dozen young men 17 years old and tough looking ... all looked like they would fight for Iran - TODAY.

Last edited:

Iranian Missile Hits Israeli-owned Tanker in Arabian Sea
in your opinion, real or false flag?
Iran and South Africa signed defense cooperation امضای نظامی ایران و آفریقای‌جنوبی

South Africa has applied to UNSC for arms sell to Iran

South Africa has applied to the United Nations Security Council for arms sell to Iran ( Umkhonto sea based surface-to-air missile system )

According to the report carried by mybroadband website on Saturday, South Africa has applied to the United Nations Security Council to sell missiles worth R1.5 billion ($118 million) to Iran.
was iran able to purchase them?

was iran able to purchase them?
they can now .

the 8 years Arms restoration is over before this any country wanted to transfer technology or component has to request United Nation Security council

in your opinion, real or false flag?
all i know it was not missile

they can now .

the 8 years Arms restoration is over before this any country wanted to transfer technology or component has to request United Nation Security council

all i know it was not missile

1) Yes, they can, but we all know usa will sanction the company if they dare to sell, they dont give a f..k about international law as long it not suit them, maybe the blueprints can be purchased through black market

2) yeah, possible an suicide drone

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom