What's new

Iranian fake aircraft carrier to be used for targeting practices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsen

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Gen. "Ali Fadavi", chief commander of IRGC naval forces expressed that the mock-up aircraft carrier which is close to the real one in size, will be used for targeting practices in future war games. in addition to IRGC naval forces, army's air and naval forces plus the IRGC's aerospace unites will use this maquette for their targetting practices.
he pointed to the reports in western media and said it's surprising to see such a baseless reports and analysis from countries who have the delusion of the world's leadership.
he also rejected the news about using it in the movies.
553259_400.jpg
553260_206.jpg

ماکت ناوهواپیمابر برای تمرینات دریایی و موشکی سپاه ساخته شده است - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

u mean "iranians" dont u ?

cause "iranian's" means sth that belongs to iranians .

anyway , we're so glad that thats the case . lol

seriously waat ? jealous ?

Jealous of a prop? :D

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Jealous of a prop? :D

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
jealous of the worlds second ASBM after chinese DF-21 .

thats what you're jealous of :D you're jealous of the forever Persian Gulf missile ..... you're jealous of this :

750140_851.jpg

also our economy that owns you :D

chao dear .

Arent you jealous of this:
u got me :D

TBH , yes i am . but at least i am the man for it and i express it :)

what about you ? i have this one thing to be jealous of , but for u ..... its another story .

it would be a long long list my dear :D

Great!! The USN should use it for targeting practice also.:-)

Which missile will they use for the testing purpose?

what about you ? i have this one thing to be jealous of , but for u ..... its another story .

I aint jealous of ABCDEFG :D

Good for you!

What has Iran that will 'jealous' Pakistan?

We are a larger nation.

We are a more powerful nation.

We have a standing military equipped with weapons that can turn your entire nation into ashes.

We have been a much more influential nation on world scale than Iran has been in modern history (Pakistan Intelligence's role in Soviet Break-up, propping up "our guys" to defeat "your guys" and take over Afghanistan and so on)....

All in all,

Pakistan is utterly ahead than Iran in terms of size, national-power, and influence...

So why would we be jealous of Persians? :lol:

Honestly, Iran and Pakistan are different worlds. In Pakistan, we barely even think about Iran. We wish you good luck and want prosperity for you...but we don't compare ourselves to you. Because we are 'beyond' that.

Some Persians might live in the mythological delusion of superiority over Pakistanis. Well, its their right. There are some Arabs too who live in mythological delusion of superiority over Chinese. It doesn't effect the Chinese though.

Same goes for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom