What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

What is wrong with Iran these days? They threaten Pakistan, and recently threatened KSA. Thus the true nature of these people could be dangerous. They have not achieve military nor economic superiority yet already made threatening comments. Is it really in the best interest of the world for a strong Iran? Perhaps Trump is correct in reevaluating the nuclear deal.
u r saying all this bcos u dont want to look at ME intricate power struggle and politics.amd guess what? there is already a strong Iran. why u think US hasnt gone for conventional attack on them in over 30yrs? get real. u from China too play game of supporting every relevant ME player so that none gets superiority i just mentioned.

About Afghanistan:
Strategic depth is quite well and alive, if you hear of Afghanistan attacking Pakistan and then Pakistan retaliating and taking few more villages then Afghanis protest Pakistan is holding our area and Pakistan denying their claims...this is the new strategy of strategic depth..there was a reason to leave Pakistan Afghanistan border as a disputed area.

About Iran:
Iranian threats comes weekly just as a new super duper defense inventions do...on the clock every week.
Those who do, dont tell first. They should trying doing it for once.

u r saying all this bcos u dont want to look at ME intricate power struggle and politics.amd guess what? there is already a strong Iran. why u think US hasnt gone for conventional attack on them in over 30yrs? get real. u from China too play game of supporting every relevant ME player so that none gets superiority i just mentioned.

I have few questions for you brother.
How long did Iraq/Iran war last?
How long did it take Iran to get back lands Iraq took by force during war? Were they gifted back?
How long did it take USA to take control of Iraq? The same Iraq you fought for 10 years is it?
By answering those questions and real world facts you should know how powerful USA is and Iran.

I have few questions for you brother.
How long did Iraq/Iran war last?
How long did it take Iran to get back lands Iraq took by force during war? Were they gifted back?
How long did it take USA to take control of Iraq? The same Iraq you fought for 10 years is it?
By answering those questions and real world facts you should know how powerful USA is and Iran.

Any country that demands another country to protect it's Border gurad is laughable at best.
What's the job description of a border guard? Protect It's country from harm. If they can't even do that how the hell are they going to attack pak?

Just Imagine everytime Indians attack us we go running to modi n ask him to tell his countrymen to stop killing our soliders haha.
We deal with anything that comes out of India like a man n don't go crying to modi everytime there is a attack on border. Definitely don't make fake threat's.

Also remember Pakistan just has one enmey of sort. Iran on the other hand is just basically N.korea #2 with the added bonus of arabs the world hates you.

Let's just suppose Iran attacks Pakistan.
Can you Imagine just how many other nations would take advantage of the golden opportunity to destroy Iran? Isreal, usa=nato +bunch other 37+ arabs with Pak leading. Do you think Iran has a chance against all those odds? I think not.

Last edited:
Shut up you bloody murderer state.
India receives $ billions from US and EU as aid and work visa.
Pakistan don't receive a penny from US as aid. In reality US has agreed to pay for the expenses which Pakistan govt. will incur as long US is in Afghanistan, because US came their after making agreement.
US still has to pay back Pakistan 1/2billion$ which general Zia paid for 40 odd F-16.
Why Pakistan is not going to International court of Justice for all this is still mystery, why Pakistan's politicians are quite.. .no one knows.
Pakistan has been providing India $millions of aid annually from last one decade.
Indian goods has been going to Afghanistan without paying for road maintenance charges.
Asif Zardari used to ship petrol to Indian contractors in Afghanistan, Indian aero planes fly through Pakistan airspace without paying penny. Indian goods come to Pakistan ports with label made in China, made in Africa, made in UAE... Pakistanis knowingly let you do this crime, because we are afraid of NGOs.
All world has been stealing from Pakistan, but to not even giving even good advice to Pakistan.
Hey backstabbing state, Your logic is great. :lol: But we let you guys come to my country and use our medical facilities.
Read about the aid they give you in detail. It's not just some F-16 $, you received food aid, Election aid, and you received billions in financial support. Well, you spend it for weapons I suppose. May be it didn't reach the needy because of corruption. come on US were your best buddies few years back before China came into picture. You seek help from them, whenever their is a crisis your PM fly to DC, in fact US was what Russia is to India. Though Russians are not generous when it comes to aid.

Yeah, we receive aid from UK which doesn't reach the government but go to NGO's and lobbying. If you know what I mean.
Pakistan cannot go to ICJ for the misery because you can do nothing about US atrocities. US is immune to prosecuting US mil personnel in ICJ.

Now the interesting part, Asif Zardari made $$ by shipping petrol. It's not some aid, we payed them. You can still stop the trade with India if you really wanted to. We are not begging to you to buy our stuffs. Which comes from UAE. Secondly we ship our cotton to Pakistan so that our farmers get money and Pakistan can boast about their clothing industry. We ship Rubber, and where does all the footballs come from?

Lastly, Pakistan civilian aircraft uses guidance system satellite data, when it comes to predicting floods and cyclones. The list of mutual understanding and help goes on and on. It's not some BS aid you give, in fact you benefit from them.

I don't know what is world stealing from you guys? You are doing trade with countries. The incapability of politicians and unnecessary intervention of mil is alone to be blamed. Hmmm and I still like Pakistan being a mil ruled country. or elect someone like Mushi, he did a better job in trying to maintain peace and boost trade.

Hey backstabbing state, Your logic is great. :lol: But we let you guys come to my country and use our medical facilities.
Read about the aid they give you in detail. It's not just some F-16 $, you received food aid, Election aid, and you received billions in financial support. Well, you spend it for weapons I suppose. May be it didn't reach the needy because of corruption. come on US were your best buddies few years back before China came into picture. You seek help from them, whenever their is a crisis your PM fly to DC, in fact US was what Russia is to India. Though Russians are not generous when it comes to aid.

Yeah, we receive aid from UK which doesn't reach the government but go to NGO's and lobbying. If you know what I mean.
Pakistan cannot go to ICJ for the misery because you can do nothing about US atrocities. US is immune to prosecuting US mil personnel in ICJ.

Now the interesting part, Asif Zardari made $$ by shipping petrol. It's not some aid, we payed them. You can still stop the trade with India if you really wanted to. We are not begging to you to buy our stuffs. Which comes from UAE. Secondly we ship our cotton to Pakistan so that our farmers get money and Pakistan can boast about their clothing industry. We ship Rubber, and where does all the footballs come from?

Lastly, Pakistan civilian aircraft uses guidance system satellite data, when it comes to predicting floods and cyclones. The list of mutual understanding and help goes on and on. It's not some BS aid you give, in fact you benefit from them.

I don't know what is world stealing from you guys? You are doing trade with countries. The incapability of politicians and unnecessary intervention of mil is alone to be blamed. Hmmm and I still like Pakistan being a mil ruled country. or elect someone like Mushi, he did a better job in trying to maintain peace and boost trade.

Google biggest USAID recipients. It's definitely not Pakistan. Ding ding ding surprise surprise it's the the country with worlds biggest population of poor people. You have guessed it! India!

Think about it.. India has more starving people then African nations ouch. Maybe instead of buying fancy weapons n pretending your a suppa powa you should at least feed you countrymen no? Seems like the logical thing to do.

Last edited:
Google biggest USAID recipients. It's definitely not Pakistan. Ding ding ding surprise surprise it's the the country with worlds biggest population of poor people. You have guessed it! India!

Think about it.. India has more starving people then African nations ouch. Maybe instead of buying fancy weapons n pretending your a suppa powa you should at least feed you countrymen no? Seems like the logical thing to do.
I stopped replying to newbie trolls since a long time. You are late:frown:

I stopped replying to newbie trolls since a long time. You are late:frown:

I might be new on this forum but been reading for a long time. Also my points were well known facts your more then welcome to google. Let me know if you disagree with the fact that India is biggest USAID recipient, India has worlds biggest population of poor people. If you agree to those 2 pointa we have nothing to discuss. I just replied since you were discussing USAID with batman thats all.

Also you just replied to newbie without realizing :D

Your title says full member so definitely in my league don't act all elite now.

I might be new on this forum but been reading for a long time. Also my points were well known facts your more then welcome to google. Let me know if you disagree with the fact that India is biggest USAID recipient, India has worlds biggest population of poor people. If you agree to those 2 pointa we have nothing to discuss. I just replied since you were discussing USAID with batman thats all.
Kid! Please read the previous conversation. It's not about who gets more, it's about who gets it. I got nothing more to tell. The forum rule is don't go off topic. You can start a new thread if you wanna talk about poverty, and tag me, we can have the discussion. Not here.

Kid! Please read the previous conversation. It's not about who gets more, it's about who gets it. I got nothing more to tell. The forum rule is don't go off topic. You can start a new thread if you wanna talk about poverty, and tag me, we can have the discussion. Not here.

Haha ok lets see here. please read the following n tell me how that is related to iran threatening to attack pak? after all it's ur words. I see mention of F-16, USAID, Food Aid, Election Aid, Aid didn't reach coz corruption, Mention china, usa, russia, ICJ blah blah how is that related to Iran general warning pak? Even asif zardari balh blah? some how im trolling when i simply mentioned your the biggest USAID recipient!

Haha ok lets see here. please read the following n tell me how that is related to iran threatening to attack pak? after all it's ur words. I see mention of F-16, USAID, Food Aid, Election Aid, Aid didn't reach coz corruption, Mention china, usa, russia, ICJ blah blah how is that related to Iran general warning pak? Even asif zardari balh blah? some how im trolling when i simply mentioned your the biggest USAID recipient!
Read #428 - #435. Don't jump in the middle of conversation and start drama. :angry: Now don't quote me again.

Read #428 - #435. Don't jump in the middle of conversation and start drama. :angry: Now don't quote me again.

Well you were off topic to begin with. Then you pretended to be a senior member of the forum when you are not. Accuse me being a troll, when u didn't have answers for my questions. What is a Indian member doing in a thread that involves Iran n Pakistan anyways? Who's the troll now? Get lost its a brotherly dispute we will settle it. I sometimes feel sorry for India it dosn't have a friendly/brotherly nation. Just merchants it trades with.

There is a big difference between trade partners n brotherly/friendly realtions. True friendly brotherly nations stand by you through thick n thin. Others bail when s*** hits the fan.

Last edited:
Well you were off topic to begin with. Then you pretended to be a senior member of the forum when you are not. Accuse me being a troll, when u didn't have answers for my questions. What is a Indian member doing in a thread that involves Iran n Pakistan anyways? Who's the troll now? Get lost its a brotherly dispute we will settle it. I sometimes feel sorry for India it dosn't have a friendly/brotherly nation. Just merchants it trades with.
You are asking for it.
About seniority, well. Here is what I can say, don't always believe what you see.;)
Next is being one of the largest US aid receiver how can you claim it to be brotherly while all US did was harm your own brothers. Where is the ummah!
India receives US aid but we are not using those funds and acting against US interest. We are neither buying any weapons. US aid to India is merely a fraction of what Indian GDP is.
Also, most of the aid is indirect that means, concessions in trade, visa policies, funding of NGO organizations. The government receiving solid funds is very low.
You don't have any brotherly nations. Iran is acting to secure it's own interest:lol:.
Trade relations are always good. If you start being brotherly nations, it'll only draw more problems.

Last edited:

Haha! You just made my day! Instead of responding back with facts or a valid argument, logic you put some cartoons up i wonder who the kid is now.? Gnite

You are asking for it.
About seniority, well. Here is what I can say, don't always believe what you see.;)
Next is being one of the largest US aid receiver how can you claim it to be brotherly while all US did was harm your own brothers. Where is the ummah!
India receives US aid but we are not using those funds and acting against US interest. We are neither buying any weapons. US aid to India is merely a fraction of what Indian GDP is.
Also, most of the aid is indirect that means, concessions in trade, visa policies, funding of NGO organizations. The government receiving solid funds is very low.
You don't have any brotherly nations. Iran is acting to secure it's own interest:lol:.
Trade relations are always good. If you start being brotherly nations, it'll only draw more problems.

Why would you ask for aid if you don't need it? That's a like begger going to a house n saying "hey I don't need your aid since im a millionaire but here is my bucket anyways?" And yet somehow manges to beg more then any country in the whole wide world. lolz more then Isreal which U.S loves dearly. does that make sense? believeing how wealthy you claim you are why do you have more poor people then African nations?

China which has stood by us since the beginning isn't a brotherly nation? Then what is? Turkey? Our ex general being the commander of 37 arab nations is a brotherly realtions. buying a few planes n drones dosn't make you a brotherly natation Please try to tell me Russia , Isreal are your brotherly nations?

Seriously, how did you manage to get more USAiD then Isreal? I mean they use the word holocaust n all banks open up. What do you do?

Honestly if i was ever crowned the worlds Biggest begger i would just kill my self!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom