What's new

Iran vows 'harsher revenge soon' after missile attack on US troops

And that is precisely why you're being called a troll. Because you're deliberately refusing to believe statements even from the opposing side i.e USA because it does not suite your trolling narrative.

Unlike you, I am backing my claims, you're refusing/incapable to do that. Mean you're the troll here.

That's because you can't get into a argument properly because your opinion have zero substance.

I repeat that you are a troll and your claims and so called proofs, on the issue at hand, which you have provided, are patently ridiculous and baseless, in my opinion.

I repeat again that I have no problem, if you have opinion, which is opposite to mine. I, in any case, didn't challenge your opinion, to begin with.

I repeat that you are a troll and your claims and so called proofs, on the issue at hand, which you have provided, are patently ridiculous and baseless, in my opinion.

You're not even trying to make sense anymore. I am posting statements from united states officials.

You call those "ridiculous and baseless". And irony is, you're not providing anything yourself.

Iran Reprisal Deliberately Missed American Troops

Iran apparently intended to avoid U.S. casualties when it launched more than a dozen missiles at U.S.-Iraqi airbases in retaliation for an American airstrike that killed a top Iranian general, according to U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.

U.S. assessments of the strikes indicate Iran may have been aiming at unpopulated areas of the sprawling Al Asad airbase, because precision guided missiles struck sandy areas, said one of the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information wasn’t yet publicly announced. The absence of U.S. casualties could mitigate the potential for a dramatic escalation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...gainst-u-s-with-rocket-attack-on-base-in-iraq

I repeat again that I have no problem, if you have opinion, which is opposite to mine. I, in any case, didn't challenge your opinion, to begin with.

Your opinion is not backed by anything, that's the problem. It obvious you're just trolling.

What are you talking about dude? if it were not for these people your country right now would have been split in few parts. Only reason Iraq is intact today is because of these proxies.

Why do foreigners always feel they know something they need to consult me on? Every major battle against ISIS was led by ISOF and the Iraqi army, the PMU took a background role and was limited to operations in the countryside, securing sparse area's. You can't even name the cities in Iraq that underwent major operations.

If not for America the leaders of these groups would be hiding in Tehran today, which kind of monkey fights against his own country due to regime differences? How many times do you need to hear it, IRI is a cancer to Iraq in every way. We need to get rid of these animals whom are influenced by a foreign actor (IRGC). The US made a major mistake attacking Iraq heavily whilst leaving Iran's regime intact.

Why do foreigners always feel they know something they need to consult me on? Every major battle against ISIS was led by ISOF and the Iraqi army, the PMU took a background role and was limited to operations in the countryside, securing sparse area's. You can't even name the cities in Iraq that underwent major operations.

If not for America the leaders of these groups would be hiding in Tehran today, which kind of monkey fights against his own country due to regime differences?

Who are you trying to fool? your army ran away from ISIS like cowards. It was swift Iranian intervention that saves places like Mosul etc. You can spread to lies to your own people but it's obvious to almost everyone else could how your "army" did.

You're not even trying to make sense anymore. I am posting statements from united states officials.

You call those "ridiculous and baseless". And irony is, you're not providing anything yourself.

Iran Reprisal Deliberately Missed American Troops

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...gainst-u-s-with-rocket-attack-on-base-in-iraq

Your opinion is not backed by anything, that's the problem. It obvious you're just trolling.

I told you that I am not entering into an argument with you, on the subject matter. I posted my opinion and I further told you that this is the opinion of the many of the non-Iranian posters, on PDF. I am not unique in this regard. And let me tell you that this is the opinion of most of the Pakistani, with whom I have discussed this episode. You can't change the opinion of all these people, by your incessant rants. This is going to stay, whether you like it or not. You can't force your opinion on others, by such kind of trolling.

Who are you trying to fool? your army ran away from ISIS like cowards. It was swift Iranian intervention that saves places like Mosul etc. You can spread to lies to your own people but it's obvious to almost everyone else could how your "army" did.

The army collapsed due to the failed political leadership above it, which is Maliki and his pro-Iran monkeys. After its rebuilding the army took all major cities from ISIS, not the PMU.

As for a "swift Iranian operation", show me Iranian troops in Iraq to start with, they weren't even deployed there neither welcomed. And don't show me grandpa senior commanders and other irrelevant figures as if their presence cuts through enemy lines. Which retard taught you that Iran was even involved in the Mosul operation? That entire operation was led by ISOF which first breached the lines entering the Gogjali neighborhood of Mosul.

They teach you guys to claim everything don't they.

I told you that I am not entering into an argument with you, on the subject matter.

That's because you can't. You have nothing of substance to reply with,

I posted my opinion and I further told you that this is the opinion of the many of the non-Iranian posters, on PDF.

Your opinion was trolling. Nothing more.

I am not unique in this regard. And let me tell you that this is the opinion of most of the Pakistani, with whom I have discussed this episode.

I never said you did not have few other trolls that agree with you. I have said you have nothing to back your "opinion" with. You're just here to troll.

You can't change the opinion of all these people, by your incessant rants. This is going to stay, whether you like it or not. You can't force your opinion on others, by such kind of trolling.

I don't give a toss about your trolling opinion or whatever you want to call it. I am just openly showing you're just talk, you can't back what you're saying.

You can call me a troll like a desperate person. But it's obvious I am the only one willing to back my claims.

The army collapsed due to the failed political leadership above it, which is Maliki and his pro-Iran monkeys. After its rebuilding the army took all major cities from ISIS, not the PMU.

As for a "swift Iranian operation", show me Iranian troops in Iraq to start with, they weren't even deployed there neither welcomed. And don't show me grandpa senior commanders and other irrelevant figures as if their presence cuts through enemy lines. Which retard taught you that Iran was even involved in the Mosul operation? That entire operation was led by ISOF which first breached the lines entering the Gogjali neighborhood of Mosul.

They teach you guys to claim everything don't they.

No one buys your claimed here, sorry. In your fantasy was ISIS dealt with your "army". A pathetic army that is only known to have ran away like teenage girls.

Watch this:

Since when does he speak for all of these, as I aid before Iraqi army needs to put down the PMU command. IRGC struck our airbase in the end, it's not an American airbase.

so you want to take responsibility for the murder of Soleimani? because aircraft from an "Iraqi airbase" murdered an Iranian general on an official visit.

its amazing how you have an open arse policy to Americans, but seem to dislike IRan…. Just another white worshipping irrelevant turd who ran away to Europe when daesh was rampaging thru Iraq, slaughtering the men and taking your women as sex slaves....

and "men" like you who ran away like cowards still have the dignity to come and insult Iranian soldiers and their Iraqi allies who were in the trenches slaughtering the ISIS monkeys...

stay in Denmark, and let them keep throwing bread at you like an animal and despise your existence. IRaq doesn't need "men" who run away and leave their women to get raped and taken by rabid wahabis from the stone ages.

No one buys your nonesense here kid. in your fantasy was ISIS dealt with your "army". A pathetic army that is only known to have ran away like teenage girls.

Watch this:

Is that your response, a video.

A video with Nujaifi saying Iraq went to Iran to solve all the problems, do you even know who Atheel al Nujaifi is? (Sold himself out to Erdogan with the attempt of taking Mosul, failed attempt btw).

Either way tell PMU troops what you just said they'll lynch you themselves, it's the leadership that is cancerous. As for Soleimani, overyped. It was just that he had created a mysterious image around himself, other then that nothing special. **** off with your man worshipping bulllshit.

Is that your response, a video.

A video with Nujaifi saying Iraq went to Iran to solve all the problems, do you even know who Atheel al Nujaifi is? (Sold himself out to Erdogan with the attempt of taking Mosul, failed attempt btw).
You missed the point. I am talking about the part where they said it was swift Iranian intervention that saves the Kurdish areas etc.

Either way tell PMU troops what you just said they'll lynch you themselves, it's the leadership that is cancerous. As for Soleimani, overyped. It was just that he had created a mysterious image around himself, other then that nothing special. **** off with your man worshipping bulllshit.

You're obviously some emotional child with anti-Iran agenda. You're not even making sense now.

so you want to take responsibility for the murder of Soleimani? because aircraft from an "Iraqi airbase" murdered an Iranian general on an official visit.

its amazing how you have an open arse policy to Americans, but seem to dislike IRan…. Just another white worshipping irrelevant turd who ran away to Europe when daesh was rampaging thru Iraq, slaughtering the men and taking your women as sex slaves....

and "men" like you who ran away like cowards still have the dignity to come and insult Iranian soldiers and their Iraqi allies who were in the trenches slaughtering the ISIS monkeys...

stay in Denmark, and let them keep throwing bread at you like an animal and despise your existence. IRaq doesn't need "men" who run away and leave their women to get raped and taken by rabid wahabis from the stone ages.

White worship doesn't even exist among my community. Can't say the same about your friends in bevery hills and such.

As for America, as far as i'm concerned Saddam would've remained in power which you wouldn't be too happy about. Iranian soldiers weren't in the trenches, no foreign ground troops were involved in direct ground combat. The ones that came closest to direct ground combat were Americans embedded with ISF, but even they only took an advisory role. IRGC only sent few senior commanders embedded with the PMU, they don't exactly do magic.

I was born in Europe, there's no running away. This is due to sanctions, for the same reason millions of Iranians are abroad.

You missed the point. I am talking about the part where they said it was swift Iranian intervention that saves the Kurdish areas etc.

Do I look like a Kurd

Do I look like a Kurd

Wat8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom