What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

What other option do they have?? If Pak dosnt do anything, Iran has to step in!

Iran regime is irresponsible, and we all know it. Anything is expected from them!
No wonder they have actually said it, in past they have already sent soldiers, which were returned after appology.

Pakistan lacks attack helis to guard north west borders, and it is being exploited by the grand anti Pakistan alliance.

Without cover of attack helis, Pakistan soldiers are sitting ducks in voids of Baluchistan.

i think Pakistan need to play some politics here ...

Do not say anything to these Iranian people and if they enter Pakistan, send some JF17s to take them out and engage with Iranian air force and take them down...

This way all arab nations will JF17s and we will get some sales as it will be classified as tested in battle field as well .. :)
lol,this is how you guys want to sell the thunders

on topic........the killing of their soldiers in the border area has angered them............it wont be good for Pakistan if the issue is not resolved quickly

Iran can't do that. If Iranian ever planned to do so then Pakistan should retaliate by nuking Tehran first...!!!
Happy???

And we had helped them in their nuclear project.. lol

i know and so they should think before releasing such statements ....:coffee:

The region of Balochistan in Pakistan is a Iranic speaking region and the Baloch are also Iranic people. It only became a part of Pakistan thanks to British occupation. Just saying :whistle:

If we start reshaping borders on such ethnic basis then i wonder what would become of India. Just saying.

Iran has raised this issue with Pakistan for quite some time now. But all efforts were unfruitful; elements from Pakistani territory are still attacking Iranian forces from the borders, quickly retreating back to Pakistan as well. So Pakistan can't either control these terrorist groups on its soil, or simply isn't willing to do so. In either case, Iran is justified to use Pakistani soil to quell these terrorist elements. A nation's territorial integrity should only be respected if that nation has full control over its own territory.

US-Iran getting closer.....US moving out of Afghanistan.....Any conspiracy theory?

Back
Top Bottom