What's new

Iran says all of its 5 abducted border guards are alive: IRNA

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DUBAI: Iran has said five border guards kidnapped by militants are in good health, disputing a report that one of them had been killed.

The guards were seized while patrolling the lawless frontier with Pakistan in early February. Jaish al-Adl (Army of Justice), an Iranian rebel group in Sistan-Baluchistan province, later claimed responsibility.

“The kidnapped Iranian border guards are safe; there is no verified information to substantiate the terrorists’ claim of murder of one of the kidnapped soldiers,” official news agency IRNA quoted Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Ebrahim Rahimpour as saying on Wednesday.

Jaish al-Adl said on its website last month that it had killed one border guard. Last week the semi-official Fars News Agency also reported that one of the border guards had been killed, quoting an “informed source”.

The kidnappings took place in an area with a history of violence and sectarian problems, and have raised tensions between Pakistan and Iran

Iran says all of its 5 abducted border guards are alive: IRNA – The Express Tribune

Soon we will be hearing marg br Pakistan along with marg br America and Israel
Persian!
Please teach your guards how to fire AK47
and not to come drunk on duty

make sure you start a flag business son, they will need more flags to burn :lol:
WTF ? are u high ? what a hypocrite you are ....

=======================

back on topic , the news is actually pretty false , such news will go ka boom here in iran .

nothing was reported by any agency ....

"the express tribune" is paranoid

WTF ? are u high ? what a hypocrite you are ....

=======================

back on topic , the news is actually pretty false , such news will go ka boom here in iran .

nothing was reported by any agency ....

"the express tribune" is paranoid
wtf I removed it. I just said as they will start burning Pakistani flags, that dude should start a flag business to make profit.

By the way what are the demands of terrorists?

I just said as they will start burning Pakistani flags, that dude should start a flag business to make profit.
why should we do that ? are we crazy ?
israeli and american flags are burn every where on this planet , from iran to pakistan and india
here is one from our brothers in sri lanka :http://resources0.news.com.au/image...56-sri-lanka-prophet-film-muslim-protests.jpg

anyhow i think its a very wrong thing to do and i'm totally against it ...... its a retard act .

btw , we were bros o_O i thought you knew us (our culture) pretty well :undecided:

By the way what are the demands of terrorists?
releasing 100 terrorists from jail

why should we do that ? are we crazy ?
israeli and american flags are burn every where on this planet , from iran to pakistan and india
here is one from our brothers in sri lanka :http://resources0.news.com.au/image...56-sri-lanka-prophet-film-muslim-protests.jpg

anyhow i think its a very wrong thing to do and i'm totally against it ...... its a retard act .

btw , we were bros o_O i thought you knew us (our culture) pretty well :undecided:

releasing 100 terrorists from jail
I respect your culture but I would advice you not to call Muslims there as "brothers" as vast majority of religious Muslims hate you Shias to the core and I am against it for the reason that they should hold their loyalty to our country not other Muslims.

I am familiar with your culture buddy but I don't support the government.

Soon we will be hearing marg br Pakistan along with marg br America and Israel
Persian!
Please teach your guards how to fire AK47
and not to come drunk on duty

NO one in Iran is gonna do that, why on earth should we do that?

Moreover Iran is a big country neighbouring unstable and shamble countries for instance Afghanistan and Iraq and to some extend Pakistan due to lack of control on some part of its land .... You are right we need to focus more on our borders but all the blame would not lay on our side ....

How the Iranian Gov. is getting news about its border guards but not aware about the whereabouts of them ..... :what:

I thought they said that one had been killed?

Anyway good news. The forces should rescue our Iranian cousins and hand them back safely.

God damm BLA, Jandullah etc.

I respect your culture but I would advice you not to call Muslims there as "brothers" as vast majority of religious Muslims hate you Shias to the core and I am against it for the reason that they should hold their loyalty to our country not other Muslims.

I am familiar with your culture buddy but I don't support the government.

Your username is persian.

I know, I am truly an Azizam

Well most Indians can understand a fair amount of persian vocabulary since it's part of hindi/urdu and other north indian languages. Is it the same in Sri Lanka?

Well most Indians can understand a fair amount of persian vocabulary since it's part of hindi/urdu and other north indian languages. Is it the same in Sri Lanka?
Some words are similar and counting system is identical

Kardi = Karanna
Naterkonid = Natara Karanna
haft = hath
etc

I can understand Hindi clearly.

I thought they said that one had been killed?

Anyway good news. The forces should rescue our Iranian cousins and hand them back safely.

God damm BLA, Jandullah etc.
IF they're even in Pakistan. So far, Pakistan has allowed Iranian authorities to investigate their whereabouts, and no evidence has been presented that shows the kidnappers or the abductees are in Pakistan. It seems to me that Iranian officials jumped the gun before the investigation even began.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom