What's new

Iran in Bollywood

We never bothered with veena malik..she is a street *****..and more of the beauty in Pakistan is due to Persian roots.

Factually incorrect. If you had Persian roots you would be Shias/Zoorashtrians and speaking Farsi (which majority of Pakistanis are not).

Whatever beauty that exists in Pakistan is because of Pakistani roots. Man one day you guys have Arab roots and now suddenly its Persian roots. Stop being so insecure and be proud of yourselves as Pakistanis :thinktank:

listen son have ever seen the Pakistani map....baluchistan and khyber pakhtunkhwa province are on iranic plate.....the north i.e gilgit baltistan and kashmir is on eurasian plate....punjab and sindh are on indian plate...........that means more than 60 percent of Pakistan is on iranic plate.....that make the inhabits genetically persian.....coupled the with the rule of Cirus who ruled the areas till Pakistani Punjab....what make u think there are no iranians in Pakistan.....for your information reema khan is "agha"...agha's came from iran with invaders. agha's are further divided into qazilbash's and afshar's.

Ok so there are iranians in Pakistan, Afghans in Pakistan, arabians in pakistan, a couple of indians here and there muhajirs...

I still wonder what the hell happened to the native pakistanis.

Ok so there are iranians in Pakistan, Afghans in Pakistan, arabians in pakistan, a couple of indians here and there muhajirs...

I still wonder what the hell happened to the native pakistanis.
THEY ARE IN INDIA!!:woot::cheesy:

listen son have ever seen the Pakistani map....baluchistan and khyber pakhtunkhwa province are on iranic plate.....the north i.e gilgit baltistan and kashmir is on eurasian plate....punjab and sindh are on indian plate...........that means more than 60 percent of Pakistan is on iranic plate.....that make the inhabits genetically persian.....coupled the with the rule of Cirus who ruled the areas till Pakistani Punjab....what make u think there are no iranians in Pakistan.....for your information reema khan is "agha"...agha's came from iran with invaders. agha's are further divided into qazilbash's and afshar's.

The geography of Pakistan (Urdu: جغرافیہ پاکِستان) is a profound blend of landscapes varying from plains to deserts, forests, hills, and plateaus ranging from the coastal areas of the Arabian Sea in the south to the mountains of the Karakoram range in the north. Pakistan geologically overlaps both with the Indian and the Eurasian tectonic plates where its Sindh and Punjab provinces lie on the north-western corner of the Indian plate while Balochistan and most of the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa lie within the Eurasian plate which mainly comprises the Iranian plateau, some parts of the Middle East and Central Asia. The Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir lie mainly in Central Asia along the edge of the Indian plate and hence are prone to violent earthquakes where the two tectonic plates collide.

Geography of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2utg4s1.gif
Thank you for your explanation uncleji but i have question what % of population of pakistan having baluchistan and khyber pakhtunkhwa province which are on iranic plate compared to punjab and sindh which are on indian plate.

punjab is full of native punjabis...same goes for sindh....baluchistan is full of baloch natives......khyber pakhtunkwa is full of pashtoons.....

what are u talking about?,,,,,if the people who came with invaders since centuries settled here thousands and thousands of years ago and flourished and increased in number....what is the big deal about it???.....are inferiority complexed indian?:undecided:

Inferiority complex of what? please do explain..... lol

I normally avoid trying to get in debates with people who are obsessed with ethnicity/genes BS (especially to pseudo-Pakistani-Arabs and now even Pakistani-Persians in this forum) but I will entertain you. Firstly Persians are not exactly a race that you can belong to. Secondly, if Cirus ruling over present day Pakistan makes you guys Persian, then I guess I am a Britisher myself since England ruled over India :woot:

I would say if you live outside present day Iran and speak Farsi for generations you can claim to perhaps have some Persian roots (like the Zoorashtrian community in India). Yes Pakistan is next to Iran on the map, but that doesnt make you guys Persian. Maybe a small minority near the Iran-Pak border can claim that. But like the other guy claimed, that most Pakistanis have Persian roots is simply not believable. If you dont agree with what I have said, lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that since I am not really interested in ethnic/genetic debates.

punjab is full of native punjabis...same goes for sindh....baluchistan is full of baloch natives......khyber pakhtunkwa is full of pashtoons.....

what are u talking about?,,,,,if the people who came with invaders since centuries settled here thousands and thousands of years ago and flourished and increased in number....what is the big deal about it???.....are u inferiority complexed indian?:undecided:

Thats really a rich statement coming from an inferiority-complexed Pakistani who is trying so hard to prove to the whole world that he is Persian/Iranian while the whole world laughs at him :P

do indians have inferiority complex that you hardly have punjab...
As if you have??

your punjab dosent has 5 rivers...

There are approximately 10,000000 rivers in India....
But at the end of the day you beg indians for water.

so you are not in central like Pakistan...
Not interested in being center for terrorism for rest of the world.
you are not iranian plate.....Pakistan is in eurasia while indian is in south asia.
Being south asian love to be on the south asian plate then on tom dick harry plate.

haha.///another inferiority complexed indian who is sick of his dark skin and wants to be called a Pakistani Eurasian.:lol:

Oh ok so beauty creams make a country with inferiority complex

Should i remind you of this crap

Last edited by a moderator:
As if you have??

There are approximately 10,000000 rivers in India....
But at the end of the day you beg indians for water.

Not interested in being center for terrorism for rest of the world.

Being south asian love to be on the south asian plate then on tom dick harry plate.

Oh ok so beauty creams make a country with inferiority complex

Should i remind you of this crap

He is a troll , just ignore him:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I think many Indians are in the delusion that since Pakistanis speak Urdo, they are ethnically closer to north Indians. I don't think Pashtuns,Baloch,Punjabis(to a certain extent) in Pakistan have any relation with India. //snipp

Back
Top Bottom