What's new

Iran FM calls attacking on Saudi Embassy “historic betrayal”

RangeMaster

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Baku, Azerbaijan, May 5

By Emil Ilgar – Trend:

Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohhamad Javad Zarif called the attack on Saudi Arabia’s embassy in Tehran in 2016 a “historic betrayal”, ISNA reported.

He was talking about 2016 incident, when some hardliners attacked the Saudi embassy in Tehran and consulate in Mashhad.

He said that before the attack, Foreign Ministry and the Supreme National Security Council came to conclusion that a possible attack would lead to new iniquities from Riyadh against Iran.

Saudi Arabia cut diplomatic relations with Iran after protesters stormed the Kingdom’s embassy in Tehran and consulate in Mashhad on January 2, 2016 in response to Riyadh's execution of Saudi Shia cleric Nimr al-Nimr.

Bahram Qasemi, the spokesperson of the Iranian Foreign Ministry said January 2017 that Iran is ready to resume ties with Saudi Arabia if Riyadh makes a serious change in its behavior.

“Our policy is not abandoning diplomatic ties with Saudi Arabia forever,” Qasemi said at a press conference in Tehran on Jan. 23 while commenting about the future of the two regional countries’ relations.
© 2017 Trend News Agency

What a joke!

Well, it was the best thing that could have happened. This way ties were cut officially and time was saved from wasting it on useless matters. Hopefully KSA won't have any embassies or consulates there any longer. Many other Arab countries followed suit.

I don't believe in reconciliation with those fake wannabe Arab Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah's. As long as they are meddling in the Arab world and spreading their filth there should be no reconciliation. In fact even if that did not occur I do not believe that it makes any sense for us to have any relations with the equivalent of North Korea in the Middle East.

Anyway this Mullah barking is hilarious. Their "officials" (thugs) were allowed to do what they did while they were watching silently and moreover, if I am not wrong they named the street after that executed terrorist, not that I care the slightest.

It just shows the state of their country.

How many times (100's upon 100's of times) and for how many years (decades) have Sunnis in Iran and other minorities (ethnic, political, religious) and clerics among those groups not been executed based on bogus claims? This is a regime that has executed people merely for having different political views. They cannot be taken seriously.

Also once again they act like they were an Arab country who had any say in what neighboring Arab countries do within their own jurisdiction and against their own terrorists.

The other country has a history of attacking country's embassies.

Well, like the special needs boy/girl in the class, we cannot expect too many miracles from those people.

Once the Mullah's are gone (question of time) relations can begin again and maybe even reach cordial ties. Until then it is a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look. Its a Saudi Arabian talking about human rights and interventionism.

Thats funny!

stock-photo-laughing-young-woman-wearing-sunglasses-driving-a-car-with-her-girl-friend-close-up-profile-view-529724287.jpg

stock-photo-young-beautiful-laughing-woman-driving-car-portrait-through-side-window-62149477.jpg

1950s-woman-laughing-while-driving-car-picture-id531995514

ok fool goon

The Mullahs are known from their first day in the office back in Feb 1979 to target embassies. They target the easy and defenseless prey for the sake of some confidence and temporary popularity.

Last edited:
How many times (100's upon 100's of times) and for how many years (decades) have Sunnis in Iran and other minorities (ethnic, political, religious) and clerics among those groups not been executed based on bogus claims? This is a regime that has executed people merely for having different political views. They cannot be taken seriously.

We have the same problems in our Arab countries my friend. While I may not like the Mullahs they are no different from the autocrats we have in power in many Arab countries. People from Egypt are tortured,murdered,and locked up for having different political views too. I can't imagine what the Syrians had to go through with Assad and his secret police.

You can get locked up for sharing a MEME! A BLOODY MEME!

They are all acting. Zarif is just doing his role here. They order the attack and then they condemn it officially.
You have no idea what your talking about.

The attack on the embassy was ordered and carried out by a person named Hassan Kordmihan who was not part of government. Hes a extremist with money and power and goals. The government had no role and condemned the act even during the latest debates.

We have the same problems in our Arab countries my friend. While I may not like the Mullahs they are no different from the autocrats we have in power in many Arab countries. People from Egypt are tortured,murdered,and locked up for having different political views too. I can't imagine what the Syrians had to go through with Assad and his secret police.

You can get locked up for sharing a MEME! A BLOODY MEME!

Only the Al-Assad regime is worse and more oppressing than the Mullah regime.

Anyway that is beside the point here.

KSA and all other Arab countries should have followed Egypt's decision of cutting off any diplomatic ties with those Mullah's as Egypt did in 1979. This remains the case today, almost 40 years later.

I want us Arabs to have as much to do with those Mullah's and their supporters as we have with Sami people in Lapland which is nothing in other words.

Back
Top Bottom