HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1395053110330280784384810.jpg

1395053110333015184384910.jpg

1395053110360140184385210.jpg

Don't you guys think its GE-J85 based...

5434130673_97e5b23216_b.jpg

5435100048_c920849ce0_b.jpg

800px-J85-5_US_Airforce.JPG

5434130673_97e5b23216_b.jpg

5435100048_c920849ce0_b.jpg

800px-J85-5_US_Airforce.JPG
Yes it is .... We reverse engineered j85 years ago but because of copy right and also low life cycle , we didnt unveul it but now we are able to produce stable and reliable jet engines in this class ....

Also it's look like there are some changes ( 20 - 30 present s ) in this new jet and thanks to this jets , USA can't claim anything ...

Yes it is .... We reverse engineered j85 years ago but because of copy right and also low life cycle , we didnt unveul it but now we are able to produce stable and reliable jet engines in this class ....

Also it's look like there are some changes ( 20 - 30 present s ) in this new jet and thanks to this jets , USA can't claim anything ...
What are the improved specs of this engine and where it will be used ?

Yes it is. The whole point of this project was to develop base capabilities for producing jet engines, so first phase was successful. J85 produced domestically. Gov official said jet engines which are 2 and 3 times more powerful than this one are already under development. Hopefully they will be turbofan ones. Producing jet engines is the most difficult part in planes. I believe this is a very important achievement. How many countries do you think can produce a J85 right now domestically without outside help? It's a milestone.

What are the improved specs of this engine and where it will be used ?
I'm not expert , I just said what I already read years ago in Persian sources ....

Mind boggling achievements. I hope the Pakistanis, who are always looking for 'foreign experts' to help them, are taking note.

Incidentally, notice the writing in the background, Persian. If this was a Pakistani establishment, it would be in God's language, English.:omghaha:

Well done guys.

maybe improvements, maybe otherwise. in fact they didn't reveal any useful information about it.
every info here are just wild guesses.
A better question is:Can Iran mass produce it like prides engine or not ? :ph34r:

Yes it is. The whole point of this project was to develop base capabilities for producing jet engines, so first phase was successful. J85 produced domestically. Gov official said jet engines which are 2 and 3 times more powerful than this one are already under development. Hopefully they will be turbofan ones. Producing jet engines is the most difficult part in planes. I believe this is a very important achievement. How many countries do you think can produce a J85 right now domestically without outside help? It's a milestone.

Thx to all for this very important news.
As U said the purpose was to develop a basis in order to develop more sophisticated engines. Several years ago I heard that Iran was developing an RD-33 reverse engineering. What about now ?

Thx to all for this very important news.
As U said the purpose was to develop a basis in order to develop more sophisticated engines. Several years ago I heard that Iran was developing an RD-33 reverse engineering. What about now ?

Our final goal is developing turbofan engines comparable to AL-31 & CFM-56

Back
Top Bottom