What's new

Iran fires mortar shells into Pakistan: Report

This situation is not worse than Mumbai attack, parliament attack , beheading of India army personals etc. With regrets I m telling you,my govt doesn't have balls to cross the border

There will surely be an action,but at the most a commando action by elite groups,so that both side can satisfy egos. We can said we have our vengeance and you can said it never happens.

I am sure that there will be a revenge from the Indian side.tensions are high.Pakistan is already fighting different kind of wars inside country.an invasion of India is the most unbelievable kind of things but there are possibilities.also I never denied that India didn't cross the border during surgical strike drama.I think they crossed but it was a limited operation and our response was also excellent. I think India and Pakistan should solve things.you don't understand our point of view and we are sick of only terrorism talk with india.since yadhav is a retired navy man,a disturbing scenerio between India and Pakistan is bound to happen.

Also beheading thing! See we didn't do it.may be mjahadeen but not us.we have genuine feelings for Kashmir.this is not because it's under Indian control,it's because we can't see young Muslims dying on roads. It hurts us, terrorism hurts you.we both have problems.

There are so many refugees traveling around the world with a fake passport(Europe, America,.... name it) most of them wont get cut.
If he was a spy, then his passport is the best fake. And if he is from other country to distance between two other nation(like Saudis that trying to provoke Pakistanis against Iran) also the same.

My friend we trusted you but now trust vanishes.we are not fool.national interest comes first! We are hosting thousands of shia people in our country but we never expected this kind of thing from Iran.Saudis has nothing to do with this case.I am not an admirer of saudia but at least they are not sending spies into Pakistan.

I am sure that there will be a revenge from the Indian side.tensions are high.Pakistan is already fighting different kind of wars inside country.an invasion of India is the most unbelievable kind of things but there are possibilities.also I never denied that India didn't cross the border during surgical strike drama.I think they crossed but it was a limited operation and our response was also excellent. I think India and Pakistan should solve things.you don't understand our point of view and we are sick of only terrorism talk with india.since yadhav is a retired navy man,a disturbing scenerio between India and Pakistan is bound to happen.

Also beheading thing! See we didn't do it.may be mjahadeen but not us.we have genuine feelings for Kashmir.this is not because it's under Indian control,it's because we can't see young Muslims dying on roads. It hurts us, terrorism hurts you.we both have problems.
We are not uncle Sam to invade Pakistan, neither we have enough resources to that,nor the military might. What we are capable is to have a limited war with Pak,to cripple your military and terrorists infrastructure. But sadly our govt isn't dare to do that also.

My friend we trusted you but now trust vanishes.we are not fool.national interest comes first! We are hosting thousands of shia people in our country but we never expected this kind of thing from Iran.Saudis has nothing to do with this case.I am not an admirer of saudia but at least they are not sending spies into Pakistan.
I have nothing more to say, because I have no information about our policy toward Pakistan and also I don't just believe what you say.
How should I know who you are or how much you are involved in Pakistan intelligence agency!?
There are so many peoples who thinks that regular Iranian hate Sunnis but it's not true because I am Iranian and I live in Iran but I see the opposite between Iranians. You can't just believe whatever you hear on the news. I don't.

Very odd, isnt there an Iranian military delegation at Pakistan currently? I also heard that both countries are now 'coordinating' attacks against terrorists in the area, maybe the shelling had to do with that. Going to wait for official confirmation.
Definitely coordinated with Pakistani officials.

I have nothing more to say, because I have no information about our policy toward Pakistan and also I don't just believe what you say.
How should I know who you are or how much you are involved in Pakistan intelligence agency!?
There are so many peoples who thinks that regular Iranian hate Sunnis but it's not true because I am Iranian and I live in Iran but I see the opposite between Iranians. You can't just believe whatever you hear on the news. I don't.
I want know your views on Jews

Iran has no idea who they are messing with
since you know can you explain it to us ?? maybe you want to talk about Pakistan tactical Atom bomb ??
and trust me this is nothing . we have much bigger objective then firing few mortars there or their

I want know your views on Jews
I had Jews friends. I don't care what other people's believe is I just see how they think of me and try to put our differences aside.
Israel is not a legitimated country from my view but now they are living there and we should accept them as one if they change their policy against Palestinian. Also the same for Palestinian.

I had Jews friends. I don't care what other people's believe is I just see how they think of me and try to put our differences aside.
Israel is not a legitimated country from my view but now they are living there and we should accept them as one if they change their policy against Palestinian. Also the same for Palestinian.
Our views aren't different at all

We are not uncle Sam to invade Pakistan, neither we have enough resources to that,nor the military might. What we are capable is to have a limited war with Pak,to cripple your military and terrorists infrastructure. But sadly our govt isn't dare to do that also.

those worthless roadshitters in media are lying to you, they cant start limited and decide to keep it limited themselves, they know that and a person with double digit IQ know that except low IQ bhangi like you, stop watching ultra nationalist Hindutva shit called news. those baniya politicians are killing you low IQ bhartis in millions with malnutrition, more poverty, farmers suicide while they keep you busy with so called world's biggest threat called Pakistan.. Do you bhangi know how many occupier you lost in Kashmir last year on hand of so called Pakistani terrorists... Not more then 70... Now search for number of farmers who committed suicide.. They are in thousands, even your railways have killed more last year. Do you know rail mantri's name or you only know barking against Pakistan?

Anyone could make an Iranian fake passport from any country. Is there any evidence that shows Iranian or Indians made that fake passport?

Now a days its mandatory for every nation to issue a biometric passport. Iran started this service for its nationals back in 2011.

So how is a biometric passport a fake one?

We both are hostile to each other from the day one onwards... Leave that thing,what could be your response to Iran in this mortar firing?
Iran is Muslim (not an enemy) so it's not like the Hindutva enemy nation south of us.

Pak and Iran have always worked things out..

Now a days its mandatory for every nation to issue a biometric passport. Iran started this service for its nationals back in 2011.

Kulbhoshan have bharati passport with Hussain mubarak patel name, i think he is mixing Uzair Baloch with Kulbhoshan..

Iran is Muslim (not an enemy) so it's not like the Hindutva enemy nation south of us.

Pak and Iran have always worked things out..
it's true because we are Neighbors and we should learn to live with each other. Just like Europeans.

How do you know that?
Biometric passport chips can be cloned in an hour, researcher warns
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2008/aug/06/news.terrorism

Just read this:
Biometric passport chips can be cloned in an hour, researcher warns
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2008/aug/06/news.terrorism

Back
Top Bottom