What's new

Iran disbands terror cell on border with Pakistan

I certainly don't like Iran. Iran hasn't supported Pakistan's stance on Kashmir, never will, it would choose India over Pakistan as an ally any day. And this incident in 2016 should be a clear indicator of the Iranian agencies intentions.

'A notable gangster of Lyari Gang War, Uzair Baloch, who also holds Iranian nationality, was arrested in an intelligence-based operation by Sindh Rangers. In his hand-written confession, Baloch states that he was offered an all-expenses-paid residence in Tehran by Iran's Ministry of Intelligence officials in exchange for providing sensitive information regarding Pakistan Army's operations in Karachi. He says that the offer came through a third-party while he was staying in Iran's port city of Chabahar.'

I understand your concerns and yes is a trust deficit between two nations. However, we can't afford to have another hostile neighbour and most issues can be resolved through dialouges.

Iran is after these gun and drug smugglers and human traffickers. These same type of people attack isolated Iranian border guard posts at crossings as the guards stand in between them and their illegal businesses. There is nothing much else to discuss. People here make big issue out of Iran trying to tackle a security related issue. Pak needs to police its side of the border.

As much as you might love sectarian tensions, there is a new era of cooperation going on between Iran and Pakistan. we've discussed this border issue a million times already in this forum.

We're saying that terrorists should NOT run to Pakistan because they feel they're safer there, but most Pakistanis disagree and tell us that your army is preoccupied with India and things like that.

Putting that aside, i don't have anything against Pakistan and i find Pakistan a brother country. why not be friends? is really me being a shia a dealbreaker?

Iran can come running after them and kill terrorists. Just cross over border like they do and kill them. Right now our army is busy at Afghanistan border. Once fence is complete they will turn their attention towards border with Iran.

Back
Top Bottom