What's new

Iran Bought 26 Ton Gold From Turkiye

Damn it, Gold in Turkey is already priced as diamonds

Iranians are preparing for something, obviously.

Turkey's exports to Iran went up 438.2 percent with one billion 471 million USD in April compared to last year, being the top country of Turkey's exports. Gold exports to Iran constituted one billion 208 million USD of overall foreign sales.
Turkey's exports up 6.8 percent in April Anadolu Agency

Thousands of businesses have been opened by Iranians in the past year, the sanctions are hurting them and they're trying to compensate through businesses in Turkey and Turkey's softer stance to Iran.

I think Iran uses gold for buying. You know that global banking system is blocked for Iran because of sanctions. So Iran uses cash and gold for trading thought.

Satin Satin babanizin mali gibi.

are u for real ? ??? seriously we are not giving those golds for free. they are PAYING FOR it. You "ulusalcı" guys tottaly lost your minds. U even accuse goverment for selling golds? Really ? You guys come this far or just trolling ?

I don't care about the event, but criticizing the government not makes someone automatically kemalist.

I don't care about the event, but criticizing the government not makes someone automatically kemalist.

Nope. These are typical "ulusalcı" arguments. We can call them as "ulusalcı" if you dont like "kemalists". Its also fine for me.

Not necessarily, criticizing the government cannot be labelled to a one group.

Hording of Gold and shifting of assets abroad relates to looming war scenario.
Iran has been doing this for what, a decade now? All Middle Eastern countries are hoarding gold, Iran included. China and India too. Just because it's Iran, then it has to be about war lol

The US dollar is losing value, the Iranian Rial is losing value thanks to the banking issues and the sanctions, the Euro is tanking etc... gold's where it's at. Another good thing is the RMB. Iran is doing business with China and accepting RMB and I guess converting all the toxic Western currencies to gold.

^^ Its not my invention but a general belief.
War and war scenario boost gold demand.
Gold is the safest asset in case of war and If Iran is hedging on Gold then he must have estimated a risk of war.

^^ Its not my invention but a general belief.
War and war scenario boost gold demand.
Gold is the safest asset in case of war and If Iran is hedging on Gold then he must have estimated a risk of war.
Or maybe it's because our currency is losing value, the dollar is losing value and the euro is losing value! Which is more likely in your eyes? Isn't it obvious?!

You have an asset that is becoming more and more worthless each day. You can exchange it for a piece of shiny metal that is gaining value each day.

Your general belief doesn't apply when there are 10 other better reasons for this move.

I hope than you also know the fact behind your currency being diluted!

Back
Top Bottom