What's new

Iran Asks IMF for First Loan in Decades to Combat Virus

there are satellite images which shows that in iran city of qum there is massive digging of graves in graveyard which might be due to corona virus ,I think world should help iran on humanitarian basis

Fake news.

You are too dumb to understand in Iran major cities have ONE cemetery outside the city where dead are buried. They are massive basically a city of dead people.

So no digging graves of 200 people in a city of 1M+ people is not out of ordinary. People die everyday graves need to be ready.

Use your brain next time.

Nobody cares. The world isn’t fair. Grow up. The west controls the world, everyone knows that.

The fact Iran has to ask for a 5B handout is a joke.

Lol, literally no one cares

I meant domestic audience..

and if sanctions prevent Iran from dealing with coronavirus and as a result a lot of other countries get it. they would be stupid if they don't connet the dots.. but here the western Mainstream propaganda ("media") dead silence helps out the trump regime.

If they don't agree , then we can be sure that this is biological warfare

OK, Are you Iranian?
No,I`m North Korean.....:wave: :rolleyes1:
What the fvck does my nationality have to do with anything?o_O,last time I looked I didnt see any warning sign on the forum saying:
***IRANIANS ONLY,NO FOREIGNERS ALLOWED***
So how about instead of questioning where I`m from,you try and point out the flaws in my op,or better yet perhaps come up with a counter post of your own as to why going to the IMF is actually a brilliantly smart political/economic move on the part of rouhani & co to deal with the current crisis.
Lastly tho`,do you honestly believe that iran has even the slightest chance of getting what its asking for from the imf?.

Back
Top Bottom