What's new

Iran Army Ground Force becomes Special Mobile Assault Force

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname
Iran Army Ground Force becomes Special Mobile Assault Force

20 MAY 2019

A commander of Iranian Army's Ground Force says the force has changed its mission to become "a mobile assault force," reported Tasnim news agency on Monday, May 20.

Iran_Army_Ground_Force_to_become_a_Special_Mobile_Assault_Force.jpg

The Iranian ground force has now changed into a "special mobile assault force"

Tasnim quoted Brigadier Ali Hajilou, the commander of the northwestern headquarters of the Iranian army's ground forces as having said that the army's ground force has left behind its traditional defensive approach and has now changed into a "special mobile assault force".or The change is made following a review of the structure of the Islamic Republic of Iran's army.

Iran has two separate military forces: the regular army (AJA) and the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC). The Army, simply known as the Iranian Army or Artesh, is the "conventional army of Iran" and part of Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Artesh has its own Joint Staff which coordinates its four separate service branches: Ground Forces, Air Force, Navy and the newly established Air Defense Force.

https://www.armyrecognition.com/may...to_become_a_special_mobile_assault_force.html

This is a news that needs a bit of thinking... Why would they do that..my thoughts are that in case of a shooting war with Americans they plan to use the regular army as attack force against close by US bases...that means actual regular Iranian infantry will invade the close by US forces in the neighbouring countries (e.g. Kurdistan Iraq and Bagram base in Afghanistan ) with the help of local militia sympathetic to Iran. There are also many smaller out posts in these countries that will be attacked and occupied..this means US now has to worry about its soldiers being captured by the Iranian regular army...The International legal pretext to this action will be that these bases are used in the US attack on Iran....The US bases in the Persian gulf Wahhabi lands will of course be a attacked by all means available by the IRGC.

Turning regular army in to an invasion force is a great idea since it brings in to action half of Iranian armed forces in to a useful role..... instead of staying in their bases and watching American cruise missiles and planes fly by their heads they be occupying US bases near by capturing the clueless US soldiers for future reparations.....just my thoughts.:cheers:

This is a news that needs a bit of thinking... Why would they do that..my thoughts are that in case of a shooting war with Americans they plan to use the regular army as attack force against close by US bases...that means actual regular Iranian infantry will invade the close by US forces in the neighbouring countries (e.g. Kurdistan Iraq and Bagram base in Afghanistan ) with the help of local militia sympathetic to Iran. There are also many smaller out posts in these countries that will be attacked and occupied..this means US now has to worry about its soldiers being captured by the Iranian regular army...The International legal pretext to this action will be that these bases are used in the US attack on Iran....The US bases in the Persian gulf Wahhabi lands will of course be a attacked by all means available by the IRGC.

Turning regular army in to an invasion force is a great idea since it brings in to action half of Iranian armed forces in to a useful role..... instead of staying in their bases and watching American cruise missiles and planes fly by their heads they be occupying US bases near by capturing the clueless US soldiers for future reparations.....just my thoughts.:cheers:
i said that before in case of war we should not stay in our borders and defend inside it we should expand. while i said this before maybe some people thought that something is wrong with me but in case of war we should capture UAE and mobilize our allies to SA.

Good luck trying to capture those bases in the Middle East. Its like trying to capture Fort Hood. Just more heavily defended in a warzone.

i said that before in case of war we should not stay in our borders and defend inside it we should expand. while i said this before maybe some people thought that something is wrong with me but in case of war we should capture UAE and mobilize our allies to SA.

Of course. Iran will fire and expand throughout the region. Prevent US to retain foothold. All these will happen in the backdrop of simultaneous rocket attacks from all over the middle east via resistance axis.

Back
Top Bottom