What's new

Iqbal on Punjabi Muslims

I mentioned religious aspects as well.

Remember Iqbal was great proponent of Islamic revival. And most of "punjabi" muslims (at least landowner tribes) till 40's were Unionts. Looks like he was also against Peer Mureedi which is common in punjab?

Tell me, I'm curious.

It is hint directed at those who promote terrorism including some Mullahs as well. Not to mention Afghanistan that aligned with India. Ironically at the same time certain figures from Afghanistan will slaughter Indian armies from Kabul to Pakistan.

However, that also indicates Pakistan will be invaded especially Lahore. Pakistan with the support of those figures from Afghanis [the one who loves Pakistan], Iran, China and possibly Russia will defeat India, and new era will begin for Greater Pakistan meaning more Indian territory will be joined. I could be wrong about Russia. Time will tell.

Allama Iqbal (R.A) was Friend of Allah who was blessed with the futurist dreams and so did Jinnah (R.A). Jinnah (R.A) came back on the order of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on dreams for Pakistan, hence Pakistan, and including the provincial leaders [Sindh, Balochistan, NWFP aka Pakhtoonkwa] were given options to accede with Pakistan or their independence or Afghanistan/Iran. But they were visited by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on dreams to support Jinnah (R.A) for Pakistan.

Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan and NWFP that clashes with each other ideologically, culturally, racially in many ways, yet they united together for Pakistan based on the orders of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) while acceding to Pakistan over the common culturally/ideologically/racially aka Iran/Afghanistan. Unfortunately not people know that truth.

Back
Top Bottom