What's new

IPL 2011

Chennai win by 2 runs! Last-ball drama as Southee bowls a yorker and only allows a single. Oh yeah, the IPL is well and truly back

Kalis was doing so good until he touched the KKR part of himself! :lol:

Abir <------:haha:

I just hope SRK will sell the franchise or move it to some other place! :lol:

I'm not sure what's waiting for him in eden, eden crowd can be bad, pretty bad! :D

Chennai win by 2 runs! Last-ball drama as Southee bowls a yorker and only allows a single. Oh yeah, the IPL is well and truly back

you're wrong..this was his one of the best innings in IPL.

dissapointed with the loss...but the team looks much more promising than ever....infact it was good performance against a heavy weight team like CSK.
I think Tiwary made a mess when he got carried away after hitting two sixes.
congrats to CSK.

Super Kings ku oru Whistle podu !!!

But we are seeing a different KKR I guess. But I wont support them as they did not take Dada.:sick:

Super Kings ku oru Whistle podu !!!

But we are seeing a different KKR I guess. But I wont support them as they did not take Dada.:sick:

you are kidding me..the team is much beter witout Dada. my respects for him. but the fact remains he isnt fit for t20.

you are kidding me..the team is much beter witout Dada. my respects for him. but the fact remains he isnt fit for t20.

I am speaking emotionally..:lol:.....But you gotta admit Dada was the best batsman for KKR last year..

Back
Top Bottom