What's new

iPhone users- Need ur help!

That's good, but have you tried reinstalling the apps? Incidentally, they weren't one of those apps that still haven't been updated to take advantage of the new resolution were they?

I am not using an iPhone. :P
Emoji app(the app which is commonly used for whatsapp) has changed after the new update.
And this is the first time an app has been updated along with the iOS update.

Emoji app(the app which is commonly used for whatsapp) has changed after the new update.
And this is the first time an app has been updated along with the iOS update.

Why are you downloading a separate Emoji app when those emoticons are built in to iOS?

Just go to your keyboard settings and add the built in Emoji keyboard.

Why are you downloading a separate Emoji app when those emoticons are built in to iOS?

Just go to your keyboard settings and add the built in Emoji keyboard.

That's because this app has a few more extra emoticons. Lol

I always thought you were an iPhone user, definitely an iOS user.

Haha! I should have expected a response like that from you. :P
Oooops!!
And I should 've taken care that my reply could back fire. :P

I do use iOS, but my primary device is an Android device at the moment. :)
Yeah I knew you were an iPad user, but I was sure you would be able to help me with this..... like always.
I would 've left the forum in a week if you and me were not discussing iOS in the technology section....or if I had not found @Marshmallow. :lol:

Eyephone?

Did your friend say the same i-e " Shut up and take my money"

Skip the update,it most probably is from Mom.:mod:

Oooops!!
And I should 've taken care that my reply could back fire. :P

It did! I am sure you could live without a few custom Emojis, but then again, look who I am talking too. :P

Yeah I knew you were an iPad user, but I was sure you would be able to help me with this..... like always.

Yeah, but I think you forgot that I got rid of my iPhone 5S towards the end of last year. :)

I would 've left the forum in a week if you and me were not discussing iOS in the technology section....or if I had not found @Marshmallow. :lol:

You should check out stock Android 5 for a couple of days, it's awesome, apart from a few pesky bugs here & there. ;)

By the way, where is @Marshmallow? I haven't seen her in ages.

p(-)0ENiX said:
You should check out stock Android 5 for a couple of days, it's awesome, apart from a few pesky bugs here & there. ;)
Android 5- The lollipop!
I like the innovative names android gives to each new version. lol
Btw did you see the new note edge???
I was blown away by its curved screen, though it looks heavy and iPhone 6 is feather weight in comparison.

1.jpg

By the way, where is @Marshmallow? I haven't seen her in ages.
She has reduced her visits to pdf.

It did! I am sure you could live without a few custom Emojis, but then again, look who I am talking too. :P
Emoticons help me express myself better. :agree:

Yeah, but I think you forgot that I got rid of my iPhone 5S towards the end of last year. :)
Oh!
You ditched it? :tsk:

Android 5- The lollipop!
I like the innovative names android gives to each new version. lol
Btw did you see the new note edge???
I was blown away by its curved screen, though it looks heavy and iPhone 6 is feather weight in comparison.

Android releases are named after candy. :lol:

Android 5.0 is buggy but the material design guidelines sure do make the UI look good.

Yeah, the Note Edge is cool, but what do you think of the latest flagships released this year? In my opinion, Samsung will eventually standardize the edge after these trial runs of sorts.

She has reduced her visits to pdf.

How come?

Emoticons help me express myself better. :agree:

Yes, because a few custom Emojis cover an emotion unavailable in Apple's default offering. :rolleyes:

Oh!
You ditched it? :tsk:

I think I told you that I got rid of my iPhone 5S. My primary device is the Shamu (Nexus 6). :D

Hello there

I need to ask the iPhone users that have you updated to the the new iOS 8.3??
It so happened that one of my friend who updated to iOS 8.3 is having a lot of issues after the update, like me my friend also uses iphone-6. My friend was complaining that the new iOS is causing the battery to drain faster. I don't know if that's related to the update but that has surely made me skeptical about the new update.
So my issues 're
1) should I update to iOS 8.3?? Are any other iPhone users on the forum facing issues after the updates??
2) Have you ever skipped any of the updates?? If so does it effect the performance of your iphone when you make your next update (supposing I don't update to iOS 8.3 and update when I get iOS 8.3.1 notification, would it make any difference?)
I am asking you this because in last 2 years since I began using iPhone (first 4s and now 6) i 've never skipped any update.
But my friend and his complaints has made me panicky. :(

I am tagging a few iPhone users on this forum whom I know. Others can also answer my query.

Thanks!

@Echo_419 @p(-)0ENiX @Abingdonboy

No issues with me

Yeah, the Note Edge is cool, but what do you think of the latest flagships released this year? In my opinion, Samsung will eventually standardize the edge after these trial runs of sorts.
If Note edge makes it big, then Smasung would definitely standarise it.
I'm completely in love with its curved screen. :smitten:

If Note edge makes it big, then Smasung would definitely standarise it.
I'm completely in love with its curved screen. :smitten:

The Note Edge was essentially a test with limited device availability, so it's actually the S6 Edge that needs to prove to be popular. Personally, I don't think it will take off just yet, because while the curved screen might look cool, it hasn't proven itself to be extremely useful or in any way significantly increasing productivity.

The Note Edge was essentially a test with limited device availability, so it's actually the S6 Edge that needs to prove to be popular. Personally, I don't think it will take off just yet, because while the curved screen might look cool, it hasn't proven itself to be extremely useful or in any way significantly increasing productivity.
If it doesnt work then ofcourse the cool factor of curved screens would be ignored by the customers. :)

If it doesnt work then ofcourse the cool factor of curved screens would be ignored by the customers. :)

Exactly, the S6 Edge's edges are even less functional than the Note Edge's edge, & if I recall correctly, initial reports suggested that the S6 sold better than its Edge counterpart, so let's wait & see what becomes of that.

The edge display should be far more refined around the time the Note 5 is released, & Samsung's take on it then will indicate the results of these experiments.

Back
Top Bottom