What's new

iPhone users- Need ur help!

@levina - I haven't noticed any problems. There is a easy way to figure out which app is using up your battery. Go to Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage. It will tell you which app has used what percentage of battery life in the last 24 hours and in the last 7 days.
My keyboard is freezing after the update.

I've updated my iOS just now, and my keyboard is freezing. Lets see how it responds after a restart.
Have you ever tried downgrading your iOS?

More than i can count. Its pretty easy compare to "old days". (if keyboard is freezing and nothing else works, do clean install instead of upgrading).

if still doesn't work, just downgrade. Apple will probably close signing window by next week..

My keyboard is freezing after the update.

I had problem the same problem on one of the earlier updates but not on 8.3. I turned off the Predictive feature on the keyboard settings and it stopped freezing up. I've turned it back on now and I haven't experienced that issue.

I had problem the same problem on one of the earlier updates but not on 8.3. I turned off the Predictive feature on the keyboard settings and it stopped freezing up. I've turned it back on now and I haven't experienced that issue.
predictive feature as in auto correct?

predictive feature as in auto correct?

No, its the bar with 3 options for the word you're typing. It shows up just above the keyboard when you start typing.

Edit: You can go to Settings > General > Keyboard and turn it off and see if that helps.

No, its the bar with 3 options for the word you're typing. It shows up just above the keyboard when you start typing.
Could you show me a screen shot??

I don't get a 3 bar option, my screen would look like this when I'm typing...

image.jpg

m assuming you click on "update" thru itunes..!?! So instead of doing that, put the iphone in restore mode and restore. Sometimes, work better that way.

Same reason why ppl prefer clean install of windows OS rather than "upgrading" it.

@levina, Some helpful info on the web about the keyboard issue:
iOS 8.3 has also apparently introduced a keyboard problem for some iPhone 6 users. When using any installed keyboard, pressing a key causes the popup key to freeze, which blocks the view of other keys and suggested words. Some users have reported that turning off "Zoom" in "Settings" > "Accessibility" have helped resolve the issue, and their keyboards have returned to working properly

It is there on your email too. Drag up the little white bar above your keyboard. You have it minimized right now.
Thanks!

m assuming you click on "update" thru itunes..!?! So instead of doing that, put the iphone in restore mode and restore. Sometimes, work better that way.

Same reason why ppl prefer clean install of windows OS rather than "upgrading" it.
No, I update it through settings -> general -> software updates.

Did you manage to fix it?
Its seems fine now.
I have deleted a few apps, and restarted it a number of times. How about you?

Its seems fine now.
I have deleted a few apps, and restarted it a number of times. How about you?

That's good, but have you tried reinstalling the apps? Incidentally, they weren't one of those apps that still haven't been updated to take advantage of the new resolution were they?

I am not using an iPhone. :P

Back
Top Bottom