What's new

Invisibilty for military purposes

I guess, but not in a war. With military purposes it can only work during small missions, like spying, stealing (military work, i.e maps, missions, documents, etc)

I have not seen harry potter so i donot know how it looks like, as the picture in the website haven't given me the correct view of it. Did you watch Harry Potter? If you did, was Harry very invisible?

If this cloak work really works, this tech is a very good tech for advancement in science. So my bravo to scientists at Tokyo university!

Well i was thinking maybe it could be used in jets. That would save them from portable anti-air craft weapons and would give the enemy jet a real hard time in a dogfight.

It could also benifit the army. They could use this to sneak up on enemies. After all they do the same thing with wearing camaflouge clothes. Only this would be much better. Your thoughts.

PS: Harry potter is only a movie, and every thing is possibile in the movies. :hitwall:

Originally posted by Thunder@Jan 1 2006, 08:25 PM
Well i was thinking maybe it could be used in jets. That would save them from portable anti-air craft weapons and would give the enemy jet a real hard time in a dogfight.

It could also benifit the army. They could use this to sneak up on enemies. After all they do the same thing with wearing camaflouge clothes. Only this would be much better. Your thoughts.

PS: Harry potter is only a movie, and every thing is possibile in the movies.  :hitwall:
[post=4979]Quoted post[/post]​

The technique for aircrafts is unrealistic and impossible.

As for the army, like i said it can be used in special spying missions. Maybe snipers lol you never know. :D

Regarding the movie Harry Potter since i haven't seen it, i just wanted to know how it really looks like, cause in the link above it states disappearence as same as in the movie Harry Potter.

I think its just a good that such technology is developed, however i doubt that it can be used in military, because when there is a war many die and those who try to do this stuff will be killed early than expected, due to that they will depend on this technology.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom