What's new

Interview of Balakot strikes commander Air Marshal C Hari Kumar

Well that explains their precondition while reopening it in July.

No it doesn't explain that

IAF doesn't need permission from Pakistan if it wants to drop bombs in Pakistan so that airspace closure would deny it that

It is all simple logic

The reason behind airspace closure was to bleed India economically by denying its airlines a more viable Pakistani air route if they want to travel to Europe etc

I guess they did that because they were of the opinion that India might retaliate for Feb 28th.

Your guess is wrong

They simply wanted to arm twist India in removing its aircraft from forward airbases. India can still launch attack even if removes aircraft from forward airbases

Because our objective was to dismantle terror camps in Balakot which we did

No you didn't

Because madarsa building is standing tall and strong and children are still studying at the madarsa while I writing this post

Even neutral experts accepted that you failed in your operation. We have proven links to that. You can read it

You simply failed in destroying any so called terror camp

We don't have a history of starting a war, you'd find that in any history books.

Yeah in RSS shakha history books we don't read it

Well that explains their precondition while reopening it in July.

They wanted India to move IAF's forward line back to its bases to reopen it. I guess they did that because they were of the opinion that India might retaliate for Feb 28th.

However we didn't. Because our objective was to dismantle terror camps in Balakot which we did and not start a war. We don't have a history of starting a war, you'd find that in any history books.
And yet you accuse Pak of sending 500 militants on border?

And your history books? Come on.

Air Chief BS Dhanoa took me towards the lawn. Asked me about the final preparations and said that when the operation is over, just speak ‘monkey’ on the phone.

So it true they got Hanuman flying vedic planes. He cut the cake early, too bad he didnt get invite for "Sir the tea is fantastic" price =mig.

Featured-Final-Air-Marshall.jpg

Dil k behlanay ko GHALIB e khayal acha hai

Mirza e Noshaan, Dabir-ul-Mulk, Najam-ud-Daula, Nizam-e-Jung Mirza Asadullah Khan Ghalib.

Mirza Abdullah Baig of father Mirza Asadullah Khan Ghalib initially served the “Nawab” of Lucknow and thereafter, the “Nizam” of Hyderabad. Mirza Asadullah Khan Ghalib lost his father in the battle of Alwar in 1803 during the Second Anglo-Maratha War, when he was five. Following the tragedy, Mirza Asadullah Khan Ghalib’s uncle, Mirza Nasrullah Baig Khan, took care of him.

Mirza Abdullah Baig (Ghalib's father) died in a battle in 1803 in Alwar and was buried at Rajgarh (Alwar, Rajasthan) during the Second Anglo-Maratha War.

The British, commanded by Lake were about 10,000 men strong, opposing the Marathas Laskhar under Sindhia's Force of 9,000 veteran Infantry and 5,000 Cavalry under the Command of Abaji

Pakistan airforce only had 10 aircrafts operational and the rest were used to drop flowers on weddings

Seems Pakistan Air Force majority of Pilots are in Rus Federation, People's Republic of China, France and Germany for Advance Training on Rafale Upgraded Version, Cy-35 in Rus Federation, Panavia in Germany and J-17 Chinese Version in People's Republic of China.

Seems sum of 15 to 20 New Upgraded Squadrons for Pakistan Air Force.

However, the Spice-2000 bombs used in the Balakot strikes were the penetrator version which made holes using their weight in the concrete rooftops of the buildings in the Jaish camp which don't destroy buildings but explode inside killing people with the mix of 70-80 kg explosives with shrapnel.

From one of the reports on India's successful surgical strike.

I think, Sudarshan Laser Guided Bombs were used by the Indian Air Force and enough Helina NAG Air to Surface Missiles and some Trishul's Air to Surface.

Can you or the AM tell me the name of the base they are referring of Murid near Pindi?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muridke_Tehsil
Muridke Tehsil in Sheikhupura District.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom