What's new

Internships in DESTO and KRL

Azeem Siddiqui

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey people! Does anyone know how can we get all the relevant information relating to internships in DESTO with biological sciences background ? Also please guide about KRL and PAEC. Where we can get detailed knowledge about these internships and vacancies?
*I don't see any useful information on internet for people with biological sciences who are interested in pursuing careers in defence departments. Please create a proper thread on this topic.

Contact some one from PIEAS or the adjoining PINSTECH in Nilore Islamabad.

BTW you cannot get internship in a strategic organisation unless you have already studied in one of their own institutions or have security clearance after you are already doing a job in any other strategic organization.

Your best bet is PINSTECH as it has opened up to civilians over the years.

Hey people! Does anyone know how can we get all the relevant information relating to internships in DESTO with biological sciences background ? Also please guide about KRL and PAEC. Where we can get detailed knowledge about these internships and vacancies?
*I don't see any useful information on internet for people with biological sciences who are interested in pursuing careers in defence departments. Please create a proper thread on this topic.
First, the thread is opened in the wrong section.
Second, your institution or professors are a good bet to get internship in such organizations. If you have references, that is the easiest way.
Third, in such organizations, excellent academic record and security clearance once they look into you is necessary.

First, the thread is opened in the wrong section.
Second, your institution or professors are a good bet to get internship in such organizations. If you have references, that is the easiest way.
Third, in such organizations, excellent academic record and security clearance once they look into you is necessary.
Thanks for your comment. I thought it was relevant to strategic forces.

Contact some one from PIEAS or the adjoining PINSTECH in Nilore Islamabad.

BTW you cannot get internship in a strategic organisation unless you have already studied in one of their own institutions or have security clearance after you are already doing a job in any other strategic organization.

Your best bet is PINSTECH as it has opened up to civilians over the years.
nope, you can. just have a maj gen talk to them for you.

nope, you can. just have a maj gen talk to them for you.

Hmmm. I know one dude who did that to get internship in ****. All he did was sit in a Chemistry lab and used Facebook on his mobile phone for 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom