What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually try to avoid these topics but insecurity isn't even the key word anymore. How many white women does the article speak about ?
A few elite Pakistani men out of millions getting married with some of the elite white women does not make every man in the country a "Chick magnet".
Why do Pakistani men seek this boost of self esteem, and why are white women so important ?
Even so, I'm not sure if a white woman would want to marry an ordinary Pakistani man and live with him in Pakistan.
If Pakistani men enjoy such flamboyance, I dont understand why they choose to pretend to be Indian at times.

I guess everyone wants to get/taste a piece of the 'forbidden fruit'.

The thread title is completely out of context with the blog content though the content itself does not seem misleading.

This is a case of self-appraisal.

Not tryng to be racist, but I don't give white girls the time of day here in United States.

Not to be rude but I don't think they care!

Lol, probably not collectively, but there have been some cases. :whistle:

I'm sure Indian Punjabis are good-looking people too, as it is the same region as Pakistan.

Indian Punjabis,Himachalis and Haryanvis,Rajasthani men are the best looking people in India aesthetically.But aesthetics is one thing and actual beauty is another thing,it has nothing to do with aesthetics.

It is the eyes of the woman which is the most beauitful,because they reveal her personality and they dont lie.

personally i have a thing for cute women and regardless of skin colour,cute women take my heart away.

I usually try to avoid these topics but insecurity isn't even the key word anymore. How many white women does the article speak about ?
A few elite Pakistani men out of millions getting married with some of the elite white women does not make every man in the country a "Chick magnet".
Why do Pakistani men seek this boost of self esteem, and why are white women so important ?
Even so, I'm not sure if a white woman would want to marry an ordinary Pakistani man and live with him in Pakistan.
If Pakistani men enjoy such flamboyance, I dont understand why they choose to pretend to be Indian at times.

The only insecurity one witnesses is amongst the members from across the border....since the article was written by other than a Pakistani national, more over it doesn't exactly represent the psyche or survey of the entire nation and certainly doesn't associate only the white females as the subject. It has however exposed the mentality of a certain nationals.

Indian Punjabis,Himachalis and Haryanvis,Rajasthani men are the best looking people in India aesthetically.But aesthetics is one thing and actual beauty is another thing,it has nothing to do with aesthetics.

It is the eyes of the woman which is the most beauitful,because they reveal her personality and they dont lie.

personally i have a thing for cute women and regardless of skin colour,cute women take my heart away.

True some people have an auroa of attractivness around them despite looks. I'm a sucker for a girl with a cute voice.

i dont like white women at all,nor blonde hair.i find them unhealthy due a diet with no carbs and lifestyle with no sun.

in my place,if a guy is very fair and plae skinned,people ll think he has a disease.

i dont like white women at all,nor blonde hair.i find them unhealthy due a diet with no carbs and lifestyle with no sun.

Not to mention white girls smell funny to me. Maybe it's just me.

True some people have an auroa of attractivness around them despite looks. I'm a sucker for a girl with a cute voice.

check out this indian actress called asin,she has a super cute voice man and she looks pretty fine too.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Not to mention white girls smell funny to me. Maybe it's just me.

they too much meat perhaps,i knw u guys also eat meat but u guys eat a whole lot of things along with meat,even if u eat it at every meal.

and regarding international cricketers and indian actress:

Imran and Zeenat
Moshin Khan and Reena Roy
Viv Richards and Neena Gupta

Is Viv Richards good looking in a classical sense but can any woman say no to him?His talent,confidence and attitude.

Even Imran,his looks are important but it the last reason why any girl wud be with him.His attitude,talent,charisma mean much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom