What's new

International Movies/photos

1st BATCH OF F-16Ds DELIVERED TO PAKISTAN AIR FORCE-10-7-07

[youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
PAF PILOT

[youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Muradk Sir, is it to check and measure the recoils/instabily due to gun/missile fires?

Wisdom you are right but some of these new planes dont fire when wheels are down or they are touching the ground. But again the question comes up they could have diabled the onboard compute system /

your answere is right but remember they are firing when the plane is suspended in air so recoils wount matter much when you are at subsonic speeds the pilot or the plane will have a different recoil, mostley you dont feel it , guns yes you can feel the vibration but not with the rockets.

the a2a misiles aren't making a big impact cause of the size.

The a2g stores do have a big impact and uou see the wings shake and the plane gets more lift cause it dumps lot of weight...

The gun is indeed a big punch. If it is centered or close to the center the you have impact if the shells are heavy. Just look at A10... The plane litterally gets punches and reduces speed like crazy... In the F16 it is less centered and even though the shells are not extremely heavy the FBW sets a correction signal to the rudder... If not the plane would move towards the side of the gun... So a lot of impact of the weight of the bullets/shells and the position in relation to the center of gravity...

As far as I know the planes do have certain arm switches or procedures in software but it is possible to overide those signals to test (if needed). Some planes don't have that... I remember a pilot telling me same 20 years ago that you would expect that you cannot raise your landing gear when on ground but it is still possible on most planes... The only switch that works when you are not flying is the radar on off... You just do not wanna turn the radar switch on when on the ground...

Copy Right waived by Editor. Thanks you.

Sardar Gee Zindabad. :lol:

6ed74a78e87a1498c00ca11d10fa8f77.jpg

Egyptians, were not trained to dog fight they had the russian theory hit and run no dog fights. Mirage vs Mig 21. Mig can take him in down any time if the pilot HAS some ACM experience. At the speed they are talking mirage takes 11 miles to do and 360. and a mig will do it is 6 miles .
Well I dont have to say more every time a pakistani officers took off they shot and kicked Israeli ***. With hunters and Mig 21s.

Last edited:
And, Israelis got so scared that they teamed up with with India and are helping them with all possible means and spheres ensuring to give us lots of troubles of our own.
Western hisotrian are so biased that they don't talk about the downed Israeli birds and they onyl talk about how they dropped Arabs out of the sky.
The way history channel describe that war is some thing similar to how hollywood used to potray Russians during cold war times.
Still when ever I met an Egyptian he always like to talk about the war of independence 10th of Ramadan/10th October (I believe the Yom Kippur).
How they managed to defeat Israel eventually and captured Sinai in 1973.
Was there no airwar during 1973 war? Why Egyptians did they not went into Israel?
I have met some old Egyptian soldiers/officers (I didn't ask ranks) they showed lot of respect for Pak army and hence they also treated me with respect.

Till today I think of that day I can think of a million things he could have done to save him self and get mati Arrested or kill him. One of my qualifications are I am a QFI and have 1800hr just traning young pilots. In a T-33 most of the instruments are at the front.
These are the things he could have done.
1./ Turn the Engine master OFF.
2./ Jettison tip tanks ( mati could hardly reach Badin) without them.
3./ Eject. the Ejection system is simple when you punch out the back pilot ejects first then the front pilot ejects. why if the front pilot ejects first the seat rockets will roast the GIBS.( Guy in the back seat). Lets suppose mati took the pins out of the seat so he could not eject , Rashid could have ejected him self and Mati would have burned because of the rockects blast.
I can keep going with the list but whats the use.
Plus the 2 chase planes were F-86's not F-6's they did'nt have f-6 on that base.
And Rahim Usaf was a Flt lt not a group capt at that time , Wing Commander Arif ( God Bless His Soul) was the one who got the call .

Back
Top Bottom